Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV.... When

jxhal

People, I have came to realize that iraq is going to RV/RI when they want to, not when I want them too

the guessing game is done no one knows or will know.... like alot of you I wish and needed this thing to happen

just send me an email when it is over.

best wishes and luck to all of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People, I have came to realize that iraq is going to RV/RI when they want to, not when I want them too

the guessing game is done no one knows or will know.... like alot of you I wish and needed this thing to happen

Take that ......lone ranger...............where's tonto? I got some for him too

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am with you on that opinion. It is Iraq's decision, no one else. All this hype is getting way out of control and "over the top." All this CRAP about Obama is the hold-up - IMO is CRAP - all this stuff about IRS/UST Offices opening for cash-in is delusional. IRS offices are opening to assist tax payers that can't get there on a weekday. There are NO NEW UST offices opening anywhere. They do have Regional Offices in some larger cities, but thats it. No new UST offices. Taxes on Rv profits, if realized in 2011 won't be due till April 15, 2012. There has been no hiring of 16,000 new IRS Agents. That was a hypothetical situation put forward by some GOP Members of Congress in response to Obama-Care. They said that is would take at least 16K new IRS Agents to monitor and fact check the returns of Americans to make sure they were compliant with Obama-Care regulations. Of course "the grasping at straws crowd" who want to tie everything that happens to a sign of the Rv" refuse to use any common sense in these matters. They really don't give a hoot about fact checking anything. I really don't care what they think - they have become as comical as cartoons, yet pitiful. I have been listening to the "guru's constantly saying week after week for months on end that "tomorrow is probably the day" till I now take it all with a grain of salt. Most all the material that is put forth is mostly extraneous having nothing to do with the Rv in delaying or expediting. Of course when one says anything that "rains on the parade" of those that refuse to believe there are daily events that actually have nothing to do with the Rv - well we get bashed and verbally bludgeoned to a pulp - but it doesn't change the facts. So, bash away, or else post a picture of the receipt you got from cashing in at one of the phantom UST offices that are opening tomorrow and I will apologize for being wrong. Am anxiously awaiting a picture of that cash-in receipt!!!!

Star Ship, I agree with everything you said except about the taxes being due April, 2012. While "legally" that may be true, you are supposed to pay "estimated tax" by the end of the month following each quarter if you have incurred income that you know you will owe taxes on.

If you do not pay the estimated tax within the 30 days following the quarter you incurred the income, you may owe a penalty that will get imposed on you when you

file your annual tax return next April.

Everyone should consult their CPA and/or Tax attorney if/when they ever profit from this!!! But either do so immediately (before cashing in) or before the end of the month of cashing in.

I have been a bookkeeper/accountant for many many years.

Let's all take a break!!!! If Obama could get this done, don't you think he would? He is in enough trouble on his own. A bank truck backed up to the front door of a bank... that happens everyday. We all need to get serious. Remember the Gurus have been 100% wrong, except for the ones that say not now and they will be wrong some day.... Just stop the BS,,, enjoy life and when it happens enjoy....

• Upvote 1