Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam drive by chat 7/15/11 11:30am

kcw

I have been VIP since its inception, before I became a mod. :twothumbs:

I don't regret one penny spent on it.

Same here DaveH, I don't regret one penny of it also!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Adam, your the BEST!! tip_hat.gif

I just had a thought - many times my chats show up on other sites.

I am willing to bet this one won't show up on many others!!!!

:lol::lmao:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I agree!!!

• Upvote 4

[Adam Montana] morning all!

[Adam Montana] I just got a great big "belly laugh" out of an email

[Adam Montana] it's similar to a bunch of other emails I have been getting

[Adam Montana] I posted my thoughts on the HCL, CH7, and everything going on right now

[Adam Montana] good morning all

[Adam Montana] give me 5 minutes, I'll be quick

[Adam Montana] here's what's going on

[Adam Montana] we have a VIP section here

[Adam Montana] when you join the VIP section, you get a TON of amazing information - not garbage intel, but actual information that you can use

[Adam Montana] I'll ask for VIP responses at the end to confirm this

[Adam Montana] I have been working on the VIP benefits (pot RV investments, wealth protection, and MUCH more for almost 7 years)

[Adam Montana] it started out as a hobby and a passion to help my immediate family

[Adam Montana] then my friends were involved

[Adam Montana] and before you know it... I had to help a lot more people

[Adam Montana] so VIP was born

[Adam Montana] it's legitimate, it's not about rumors, and some of the BEST advice you will EVER get is in there

[Adam Montana] now

[Adam Montana] a bunch of people see this

[Adam Montana] this site

[Adam Montana] the information we provide

[Adam Montana] and they get jealous

[Adam Montana] and they start their own sites

[Adam Montana] and they start trying to get people to pay for server upgrades, phony hedge funds, and all kinds of junk

[Adam Montana] and when people start to question them they change the subject

[Adam Montana] sometimes to me

[Adam Montana] in the last week I have heard some funny rumors, none of these are true:

[Adam Montana] "Adam Montana is being investigated by the FBI"

[Adam Montana] "Adam Montana's real name is (insert some name, I've heard three this week!)

[Adam Montana] "

[Adam Montana] "Adam is being ARRESTED by the FBI!"

[Adam Montana] "Adam is being forced to shut DV down due to (insert law here)"

[Adam Montana] none of those are true

[Adam Montana] DinarVEts, VIP, and all of the benefits of this site

[Adam Montana] even the free ones like the newsletter etc

[Adam Montana] are alive and well

[Adam Montana] I don't spend 6 figures per year on attorneys for nothing!

[Adam Montana] our VIPs will benefit greatly from this

[Adam Montana] Adam isn't the guy foreclosing on his home, he isn't the guy that has a history of MLM schemes, or anything else

[Adam Montana] I'm the guy that has the trust of thousands of VIPs. I'm the guy that has been here for years, and still will be here after the RV

[Adam Montana] so... when you hear these jokers making up stuff about the FBI

[Adam Montana] just laugh and hope this circus is almost over

[Adam Montana] that's all

[Adam Montana] just wanted to set it straight

[Adam Montana] oh! any VIP members in here?

[Adam Montana] can you give a thumbs up or thumbs down to VIP?

[TexasGranny] Yes!

[myst] yes

[Linda Bower] Adam Montana have you heard where Iraq stands in passing the HCL?

[honeymoonfund] yes thumbs up!

[TexasGranny] Super thumbs up - would be lost with this investment if it were not for VIP

[Adam Montana] Linda Bower HCL is approved but not yet passed by VOTE

[Adam Montana] TexasGranny thank you for the confirmation

[Adam Montana] anyone who wants the feedback from MANY VIP members... check the pined topics in our "Opinion" forum

[Adam Montana] about 30 or 40 VIP members expresed how they felt about VIP

[RDP_62] Adam Montana VIP here adam,thanks for all you have done and are doing

[Adam Montana] remember, it's not about garbage rumors or fake "intel" - it's about what you get now and also after the RV

[straightshot] hello adam welcome am I too late for a comment?

[Adam Montana] RDP_62 you are welcome, thanks for the support

[fxhope] As a VIP member, I am overwehelmed

[Nadita] Adam Montana only site I have ever been to.. love the site...tons of information and lots of varieties... been watching your site for some time and decided to join being a member and before too long have upgraded...

[Adam Montana] Straightshot open floor! Fire away!

[2sisters] can't wait for post rv options and the wealth protection opportunities

[sheree] Adam Montana do you think if it doesn't happen before Ramadan then nothing will happen during august?

[Adam Montana] Sheree unfortunately, yes - I've been watching the Dinar for over 7 years and Iraq does NOTHING during Ramadan

[straightshot] you say the RD and RV could happen at same time... but rd takes months... coild you elaborate?

[Adam Montana] if it doesn't pop before August 1 - I advise you all to turn off the dinar sites and take a month off

[Adam Montana] Straightshot it only takes one day to ANNOUNCE the RD! That's what I mean

[Adam Montana] obviously the whole process takes longer

[Adam Montana] also

[Adam Montana] they have to have lower denoms in place before they can RV

[Adam Montana] how will they make change?

[straightshot] Adam Montana an d you think both will be announced together... maybe

[Adam Montana] the lower denoms have to be there

[straightshot] (?)

[Adam Montana] Straightshot possibly

[gp49] Adam Montana Hi and good to see you and I'm VIP and intend to stay one!

[straightshot] Adam Montana .. oh okay

[Adam Montana] There are a few ways this can happen, that is only one

[Adam Montana] gp49 thank you for the support!

[straightshot] Adam Montana ... thanks you

[Adam Montana] that's all, I just wanted to let you know the FBI rumors are just plain silly

[Adam Montana] Thanks all! Hope to see a couple of you in VIP - you won't regret it, that's for sure

[Adam Montana] Have a great day!

:twothumbs: VIP and loving it! Hi Adam.

• Upvote 1

I will have to agree with DaveH - I lurked around alot of the dinar sites, along with this one for awhile before I joined. Then shortly thereafter, I became VIP. The cost of VIP is so small compared to what I have gained in there. I have gained so much investing information, it's a real education in there. And the attitudes and interaction between members in there is awesome, everyone has so much respect for each other. And the help and advice is amazing. Everyone really goes out of their way to help the other members in VIP. Just post a question, and zap- someone jumps on it to come up with an answer! I don't come out here into the open forum very often, mainly because VIP offers so much that I stay busy in there. And since being invited to become a moderator, I've really enjoyed helping. And the moderator group is a GREAT group of people that have gained my respect very quickly! Thanks Adam, for giving all of us this platform to post, voice our opinions and learn from the very best - you and the other VIP members! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I didn't even pretend to talk about dinar.

Please refrain from making comments like that - they will get you nowhere. :twothumbs:

But sometimes a sense of humor will get you somewhere! Wasn't meant as disrespect Adam. Simply an observation. Sorry if I touched a nerve. Freedom of speech without fear of retribution is a big part of living in America.

Have a great weekend.

Peace

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Greatly appreciate your guidance, assistance and explanations on our investment and showing us the ways and means of protecting it for our future. I for one hope to have this for longer than a 2 to 3 year life span and have it grow for many, many, many years to come. Thanks Adam.

• Upvote 1

Adam: As VIP members..why aren't we getting some type of notification about these quickie chats you are doing...Always have to stumble across them after the fact. How do we get plugged in for notification...Yes I have my cell # programmed in for text messages...Please advise..Thanks - Also...where is the best place to look for ongoing updates from you???

I am "SO THANKFUL" for ADAM, VIP, and Super VIP Members.

NOW - Every Single Day...

"OUTSTANDING" EDUCATION .. KNOWLEDGE .. FACTS .. HELP ..

After RV...

Confidence knowing "REAL" opportunities will be presented I can choose from.

I will make good decisions because of Adam's consistant and professional help.

• Upvote 1

Again, VIP members - thank you for coming out in support of the site. :tiphat:

Adam: As VIP members..why aren't we getting some type of notification about these quickie chats you are doing...Always have to stumble across them after the fact. How do we get plugged in for notification...Yes I have my cell # programmed in for text messages...Please advise..Thanks - Also...where is the best place to look for ongoing updates from you???

hey CDN! I try not to email the VIPs unless it is important, and honestly - the RV email is the only "real" important email I can think of!

I post regularly in the VIP section, but mostly just to support the members by answering questions. The pinned topics in there cover everything you can think of, from asset protection to tax issues!