Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rate Coming Out Sunday?

horns

Sunday Rate Poll  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there will be a new rate this Sunday?

• Maybe...anything is possible at this point
    • Yes, our ship has finally sailed in!
    • Not just no, but hell no. There is too much left unfinished.

Let's assume for a second you are the "ONE" with the truth... Let's also assume for a second that not everyone is a koolaide drinking mindless boob as you elude to.

Is it possible that the issue is not your message but your delivery? Just a thought!

Sorry you dont like my delivery. Thats the way I am. Straight forward. I dont sugar coat anything.

Sorry you dont like my delivery. Thats the way I am. Straight forward. I dont sugar coat anything.

I don't have an issue with your delivery. It seemed as if you were curious why you didn't get a positive response from the forum and I merely suggested it may be your delivery.

No need to apologize. it's all good here.

1st- You are new to the site.

2nd- You are not verified.

3rd- Folks might consider what you have to say or what your opinion is if you provided some information that helped you reach your opinion.

4th- And the most important is to respond to the other members of this site with respect! They, like you, have opinions and have every right to express them in a respectful manner!

GO RV!!!

I agree!! You cant just say "do your homework" if you dont have any logic behind your opinion, or more importantly HOMEWORK to show us than your no better than Okie

You wont see a rate Sunday. Maybe Sunday 2012. Do you homework... and stop reading that crap from the oil man. GOD gave you a brain. use it

God obviously gave you a brain. If you added a little tact with your statements, the "truth" as you see it, would be much easier to take. So far everybody who has tried to guess the date has been wrong. I suspect you will be no exception to that. But even if you are correct, many of the people on this site are quite grounded and realize that it could take more time. We are just hoping it doesn't. I for one have been greatly encouraged by the things they are getting done.

• Upvote 3

I don't have an issue with your delivery. It seemed as if you were curious why you didn't get a positive response from the forum and I merely suggested it may be your delivery.

No need to apologize. it's all good here.

copy that

I agree!! You cant just say "do your homework" if you dont have any logic behind your opinion, or more importantly HOMEWORK to show us than your no better than Okie

you are so right

• Upvote 1

1st- You are new to the site.

2nd- You are not verified.

3rd- Folks might consider what you have to say or what your opinion is if you provided some information that helped you reach your opinion.

4th- And the most important is to respond to the other members of this site with respect! They, like you, have opinions and have every right to express them in a respectful manner!

GO RV!!!

1st- Time on a forum does not have a direct link to someones knowledge of this investment.

2nd- What the hell does being verified have anything to do with? Easy boy gets praises all day for the stuff he copies and pastes everyday to this site and he is not "verified".

3rd- I have to say I agree. An argument or opinion is always taken better if you have something to back your claims whether good or bad.

4th- Where was he disrespectful. Telling you something you dont want to hear is not disrespectful. The closest thing I saw to disrespect was when he said to use your brain. If that is disrespectful I would have HATED to grow up in your household.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I keep hearing there is a good chance a new rate will come out Sunday. What do you dinar experts think?

YOU SAY THAT YOU KEEP HEARING, IN WHAT WAY ARE YOU HEARING THIS, BY WORD OF MOUTH, FROM THE HEAVENS,,. COME ON MAN GIVE US SOME AMMO TO WORK WITH... :lol::):lol:

• Upvote 1

YOU SAY THAT YOU KEEP HEARING, IN WHAT WAY ARE YOU HEARING THIS, BY WORD OF MOUTH, FROM THE HEAVENS,,. COME ON MAN GIVE US SOME AMMO TO WORK WITH... :lol::):lol:

I'd love to give up my source but they are too high up... j/k. I'm just going off what I've read over the last week. You have the same access to information as I do. With a lot of banks doing upgrades, websites being down, tarriffs being implemented, paris debt, obama, comet conspiracy theories, evangelical predictions and visions, and monkeys flying out of my butt. The signs are there.

hulkhogannh5.gif

Edited by horns

When people give you the truth , you bash them. when people like oilman gives you a lie you praise them. and you have been told lies for months

George, we would like to know the truth about this matter. Apparent you believe you have it. Give us your reasons for thinking that. If you want someone to believe your view, give us the material that convinced you. Do you have any, or is this just your opinion?

Easy , just do your own homework and you will see. they have much to do before this rv will happen. I just dont wont before having a FALSE hope on this investment. Too many people need this to happen, but it is going to take time.

You are right George...it will take time. Oh wait, apparently you haven't done your homework to realize they've been at this for what, 7, 8, 8+ years. When is enough time enough time?

I think it will happen at some point, but unfortunately like others, we really don't know when. What people choose to believe is their choice, and their weight to bare when it becomes a disappointment as well. FREEDOM OF THOUGHT and FREEDOM TO DREAM are about the only things one can hold and not let others ruin. You don't have to believe in Sunday George, nor do they/anyone, but if one chooses to...you don't have the right to tell them otherwise either. :)

Go RV! For so much of Iraq & our sakes.

• Upvote 3