Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rate Coming Out Sunday?

horns

Sunday Rate Poll  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there will be a new rate this Sunday?

• Maybe...anything is possible at this point
    • Yes, our ship has finally sailed in!
    • Not just no, but hell no. There is too much left unfinished.

You wont see a rate Sunday. Maybe Sunday 2012. Do you homework... and stop reading that crap from the oil man. GOD gave you a brain. use it

Did Georgey wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? Do you need a hug? Come heere.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Did Georgey wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? Do you need a hug? Come heere.

I sleep just fine , Thank you.

expalin yourself please why 2012 or have u been listening to another site again lol

Too much to explain. Watch in see. You will think back in Jan 2012 and say to your self " man george was right

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

Where did you read that you will see it Sunday? Just curious who it was that originated this.

My opinion is this...if someone says you will see a rate on such-a-such a date, chances are it will not be that day.

Here's my prediction...the RV will NOT occur this Monday.

Maybe if we don't expect it, it will finally happen.

• Upvote 1

ok but how do we know youre telling the truth???

Easy , just do your own homework and you will see. they have much to do before this rv will happen. I just dont wont before having a FALSE hope on this investment. Too many people need this to happen, but it is going to take time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You wont see a rate Sunday. Maybe Sunday 2012. Do you homework... and stop reading that crap from the oil man. GOD gave you a brain. use it

1st- You are new to the site.

2nd- You are not verified.

3rd- Folks might consider what you have to say or what your opinion is if you provided some information that helped you reach your opinion.

4th- And the most important is to respond to the other members of this site with respect! They, like you, have opinions and have every right to express them in a respectful manner!

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 13

Where did you read that you will see it Sunday? Just curious who it was that originated this.

My opinion is this...if someone says you will see a rate on such-a-such a date, chances are it will not be that day.

Here's my prediction...the RV will NOT occur this Monday.

Maybe if we don't expect it, it will finally happen.

Speculation

Edited by horns

When people give you the truth , you bash them. when people like oilman gives you a lie you praise them. and you have been told lies for months

Let's assume for a second you are the "ONE" with the truth... Let's also assume for a second that not everyone is a koolaide drinking mindless boob as you elude to.

Is it possible that the issue is not your message but your delivery? Just a thought!

• Upvote 1

When people give you the truth , you bash them. when people like oilman gives you a lie you praise them. and you have been told lies for months

Exactly what truth did u provide? Opinion-yes,facts/truth-no........................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!