Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

obama threatens social security checks not goin out but donates $100 BILLION to U.N.???

Don Paul

Sooooooooo you wrote the article? :mellow: But.... before reading, I must say I've worked in the print industry for over 30 years, every where from printing news papers to magazines...to other. What I have learned is every piece of "news" information either printed or digital, is only an opinion of the writer. Is there something in this article that is of extreme interest? I'm not an O fan, not at all. But I find it a little suspicious to post your article in this forum.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Obama needs to take care of the people in his own back yard FIRST !!!! Then and only then should he worry about other countries. With all our service men and women,elderly,poor,out of work, losing homes, common sense dictates that you worry about us first, then IF AND WHEN there is money left over LMAO you can help out whomever you like. IMHO

GOD BLESS

Goooo R vvvvv

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

thx 4 de post...as far as ss checks maybe not being mailed as well as vets and military...Harry Reid said the same thing...scare tactics...if they want a bunch of pissed off seniors knocking on the White house door...just keep it up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

we will get our social security checks......this is politics..........the president is finally standing up to these wanna be Republicans..........I would imagine if we cut out all contracts relating to defense it would make that $100 billion look small....it amazes me how cutting tax loopholes for wealthy corporations is spun as a tax increase............how can a company like GE or Exxon pay zero dollars in tax......