Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

warka still setting up accounts after site upgrade

jpandlef3

has anyone been successful in getting warka to send you account numbers and open your account for transfers since they changed websites. i signed up with them one week before they switched over and got that first email from they about a day before they upgraded their site. i have sent them a couple of follow up emails to no prevail and am wondering if they just are not going forward with new accounts anymore.

We received our logon information over a week ago, transferred to our IQD account so it looks as though we are good to go. I also thanked them for their courteous assistance and seemed to receive replies back within 2-5 days depending on when I sent my emails. Our Sunday is a good time to initiate since that is their Monday. Good luck!

Julie

• 2 weeks later...

here's a follow up to this post. well i got my account numbers this morning. i had been sending them about 1 email per week and the email they sent with my acct #'s was the original email i sent them. i got a feeling they just go down the line in their in box and they seem to be about a month behind.