Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Off Topic Post

patb1

Ok People take this for entertainment only and it is my no means a prediction (I am not GURU), now or ever. LOL

I just got back to my office and turned my computer on

( I have been gone since last thursday to NYC to visit my Granddaughter for her 2nd bd(what a wonderful blessing)

anyway I got back and almost immedaietly got in my truck and drove to Galveston Tx, spent the night , loaded up some equipment the next day , drove back to Waco, unhooked the trailer and got back in my vehicle and drove to Oklohoma city, got in at 10:30 pm spent the night, got up this moring and loaded some more equipment and drove back to Waco, Got here at 4:30

THIS ALL HAS A POINT.

I am exhausted, however since its 103 outside I dicedied to cool off a lil bit before i went home and WAS READING DV

OK here it is

I bumped my calculator and it lit up

with the numbers

ok so i did the logical thing and moved the decimal point one place to the left and I get(because we know it wont rv at $33.8)

either its the RV

or i need a new calculator

or Im so Exhausted that I cant see straight and it will be gone in the morning

so bash away if you will

but its certainly as feasible as all the BANK stories (which may have some validity )

And with all the negative comments that the readers seem to be leaving out here now , cutting people to shreds because of what they say(it seems several people here have no respect for anyones thoughts or feelings ), but then again that seems to be common place now.

Bash all you want

Im tired and I wanna go to bed

it struck me to post this for relief and fun and enterainment

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No bashing here my friend! You are no more right or wrong than anyone of guru's, and even though that rate seems a little lower than some of the guru's prediction of 4+ to 5+. You are probably a little closer to the real truth than some of the guru's with all their high level intel! Hopefully you are right! Then you won't have to work as hard as you are! Right or Wrong, we are on the same team, and I hope you are right!

Go RV!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Turn ur calculator upside down patb1 so that it reads $8.83

All the Good Pumper Guru's know that it's gonna be over 8 Bucks ! :D

Yeah!!! Good Point!!! That is thinking outside the box!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

Thanks for all the kind comments

Ya i have been on the road quite alot lately ,and im not even a over the road trucker.

Hopefully my driving days (to this extent are almost over)

signed

the calculator guru(wanabe) :rolleyes: