Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE: Iraq Now On The Gold Standard

DinarThug

From CNN. We're No Longer Allowed To Cover The Dong. We Just Have Such Filthy Mimes.

7/14/2011 1:14 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GOT LOT'S OF CALL'S --RUMORS---FACT'S??--ABOUT TODAY AND TOMMOROW AT THE LATEST--WE WILL WAIT AND SEE

1:16 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I WAS INFORMED OUT OF D.C. THIS MORNING THAT TODAY WAS INDEPENDANCE DAY IN IRAQ AND THAT ALSO TODAY IRAQ WENT ON THE GOLD STANDARD TO BACK THEIR CURRENCY UP WITH COMMODITIE VALUE

1:17 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] YOU GUYS TALK--I WILL LISTEN AND JUMP IN OCCASIONALY

1:18 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TODAY IS THE HISTORICAL DAY IRAQ WAS FREED FROM BRITISH RULE

1:20 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TAXATATION DAY TOMMOROW---WTO ASSENSION PROJECTION SOON--CURRENCY WILL HAVE TO HAVE VALUE--COUPLED WITH A GOLD BACK DINAR--WOW--A CURRENCY BACKED BY GOLD NOT TO MENTION THAT IT COULD HAVE AS EASILY BEEN BACKED BY OIL JUST AS WELL

1:21 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THIS WILL BE THE MOST VALUABLE STABLE SECURE CURRENCY IN THE WORLD--BAR NONE!!!!

1:22 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MANY NEW OIL CONTRACTS SIGNED IN THE PAST 2 DAY'S ALSO--MALIKI IS GOING TO CHINA FOR 3 DAY'S--IF HE HASN'T ALREADY LEFT

1:22 PM [mommymyers79] just heard the story of a woman who gave birth on Tuesday to her second son - and this is the second time that her body has decided to make the decision to have the baby at just 27 weeks along. The baby is in the NICU and on a day to day watch and was merely 1 lb 15 oz at birth! His name is Zach and I would truly appreciate any prayers for this baby and mother in this critical time!!!

1:23 PM [Katt] [tinker] with a gold standard in place, do you have any hunches where the value of the IQD would then be,to the USD?

1:24 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] MOMMYMYERS79-YOUR PRAYER REQUEST IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OLE DINARS--BLESS YOU DEAR--GOD HEARS YOU

1:24 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] YES I HAVE A HUNCH

1:24 PM [Katt] [capcastaway] Does the Dinar being on the Gold Standard mean we could see an even larger RV value?

1:25 PM [book2] Okie: Do you know what Ali with Dinar Trade plans to announce today?

1:25 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] CAPCASTAWAY-NO ASSOCIATION---

1:25 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BOOK-NOW HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT?

1:26 PM [Katt] [dinarchaser] Can Okie share what his hunch is with regard to what the value of the dinar will be?

1:27 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RATE HAS BEEN SET FOR MONTHS NOW--TRY PATIENCE--YOU CANT CONTROL IT--DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THE EGG IS LAID

1:27 PM [Nascar Guy] So with the UST out, or is it, do we go to the banks?

1:28 PM [Katt] [tsm] Okie: Do you think they wouldRV whenMaliki is out of the country?

1:28 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] NASCAR--UST OUT??--YOU BEEN LISTENING TO MED??

1:28 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] TSM-YES

1:29 PM [Katt] [guest] Does Okie think the rate will come out at one rate and then raise again in a short time?

1:31 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GUEST-THE INITIAL RATE WILL INDICATE THAT--A LOW RATE WOULD INDICATE A HIGHER RATE LATER--A REASONABLE RATE INITIAL--TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN--REMEMBER--WE'RE DEALING WITH A MID EAST COUNTRY THAT IS SURROUNDED BY A TINDER BOX READY TO EXPLODE THAT WILL SPILL OVER POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY INTO IRAQ--GOOD RULE OF THE THUMB-----YOU WILL NEVER GO BROKE MAKING A PROFIT----

1:32 PM [Katt] [ready4riches] okie, from a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being highest, what are the possibilties of cash in today or tomorrow.

1:32 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] NEVER LET GREED SUPERCEDE COMMON SENSE

1:32 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] 0---ON CASH IN

1:34 PM [Katt] [4yrsandcounting] Do you think that O making the audacious public claim that seniors may not get their August retirement cheques is all staged to force the Rep

1:36 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] 4YRSAND COUNTING--DON'T WORRY--SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS WILL ALWAYS BE SENT ON TIME--OBAMA WAS JUST TRYING ANOTHER TACTIC TO MAKE THE REPUBLICANS LOOK LIKE THEIR UNCONCERNED ABOUT THE NEEDY AND ELDERLY---ONLY HYPERBOLE

1:35 PM [dalepd] IRS just released IR-2011-75 regarding open house on 7/16/2011. At total of 74 locations will be opened in 34 states.

1:36 PM [Katt] [soul Searcher] Okie: What do you still forsee that could possibly delay this RV process into Aug. or later, is that even a possibility?

1:37 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DALEPD-PLEASE SEND THAT NOTICE TO MED AND TELL HIM IT'S FROM OKIE--HE WAS REALLY PUTTING MY IRS LOCATION INTEL DOWN AND CALLING ME A LIAR--

1:37 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SOULSEARCHER--ALWAYS A POSSIBILITY--IT IS IRAQ--LOOK AT THEIR TRACK RECORD FOR MEETING OR EXCEEDING DEADLINES

1:37 PM [sunny301] To those "Guru"s who reported Okie did not know what he was talking about with the IRS opening. EAT DIRT!!!

1:39 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SUNNY--I WAS THINKING OF SOMETHING ELSE THAT THEY COULD EAT-----

1:41 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] DRDINAR--I NEVER STATED THAT --HOWEVER THAT MAY BE THE CASE--THE IRS STATED IT WAS TO ASSIST THOSE WHO WOULD BE ALLOWED TAX AMNESTY BUT I WOULD SUSPECT THAT IS JUST A COVER FOR THEIR REAL PURPOSE FOR OPENING AND ON A SATURDAY--THAT'S UNPRECEDENTED

1:41 PM [weathernutjr] OKIE OIL MAN Do you see this extending into next week or has the same "birdie" told you we'll see it by tomorrow?

1:41 PM [dxtone] I'm confused...I read the article about the IRS open house this Saturday and it seemed that it was geared toward those with tax problems and/or liens...am I missing something? I couldn't find anything about paying taxes on the RV'd Dinar....please excuse my ignorance....

1:42 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] HOPE FOR TODAY OR TOMMOROW--UST AND IRS OFFICES SCHEDULED TO BE OPEN (ANSWERING 2 QUESTIONS AT ONCE)

1:42 PM [Katt] [scottf] Has OKIE heard if Panetta and Biden Double-teaming MALIKI garner any results?

1:43 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTT--MALIKI HAS BEEN PRESSURED BEFORE AND HAS YET TO DATE SUCCOMED TO THREATS

1:43 PM [Katt] [Eagle Has Landed] OKIE: The Iraqi Dinar is now backed by gold as a result of the rescinding of the 2004 Bremer Law? Do you agree? Thanks.

1:44 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] GOLD STANDARD IN IRAQ ENTIRELY THEIR DECISSION empty.gif empty.gif

• Upvote 1

thx thug...poor dong, nobody is interested in it much anymore...poor Okie...no comment there....If he says these things as a pumper ...I hope all his grandkids are born naked...if he is really on an honorable mission....time will tell ...it's a beautiful hot, humid day in the grass...thank GOD for the dude that invented air conditioners :) We really need to be compassionate towards those suffering in other parts of the world that do not enjoy the simple luxuries we have. blessings

Now we can surmise where all of the gold went that George Soros dumped a few weeks ago!!! :blink::angry::lol: Where would they get that much gold...the airborne men are taking their duty seriously at Ft. Knox ;)

• Upvote 1

I highly doubt the dinar is going to be backed by gold. As long as they are under the IMF then it will be just another fiat currency backed by nothing but thin air the same as every other currency is that comes under the IMF. The only way they will back it by gold is if all currencies under the IMF will all go back on the gold standard. The only other way to go on a gold standard without all the other currencies doing the same under IMF control, is for that country to not be associated with the IMF in any way.

And the IRS issued has NOTHING to do with cashing in the dinar. That is just to help more people to be able to find time to come into a IRS office because they can't get in during their normal banker hours during the week. They are so desperate for funds they are trying to set up a way to suck in anything they can get right now. It is for those that already have tax issues and owe the IRS, nothing more.

• Upvote 1

i read the okie post he seems he has been right on . also has more good news then alot of these big fish.no false info in a long time. been spot on with all info. if you thing you can do better iam waiting to read. i dont post munch but i for one could not write like he .good day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Partytime,

I do remember reading about 4 months ago (more or less) that Iraq imported several thousand pounds of gold and that it wasn't the first time they had done so. I was somewhat amazed when I read that, especially with dinar at 1170/$1USD. Been looking all over for that article but can't find it on line. Maybe I got it out of one of my newspapers. If I'm able to locate it, I'll post for sure.

Would really like to see a link about Iraq & the gold standard.

• Upvote 1

Hey Partytime,

I do remember reading about 4 months ago (more or less) that Iraq imported several thousand pounds of gold and that it wasn't the first time they had done so. I was somewhat amazed when I read that, especially with dinar at 1170/$1USD. Been looking all over for that article but can't find it on line. Maybe I got it out of one of my newspapers. If I'm able to locate it, I'll post for sure.

Would really like to see a link about Iraq & the gold standard.

Well there are lots of banks and countries that were buying up large amounts of gold. Whether it means they know we are heading back on a gold standard or not I wouldn't know. There has been lots of rumors on this, but I guess we shall find out soon enough. If we do go back on the gold standard then it would seem to me that all currents debts owed would have to be forgiven. I can't see how they can take debt sercured against worthless paper and just transfer it all to be paid backed on a gold currency.

i read the okie post he seems he has been right on . also has more good news then alot of these big fish.no false info in a long time. been spot on with all info. if you thing you can do better iam waiting to read. i dont post munch but i for one could not write like he .good day.

Have you been in cryogenic freeze? He is never right. A broken clock has been more right than him.

Why would anyone listen to a person who does not know how to spell "decision"?

Because in the grand scheme of things that's not so important.... Infact that's the least of the issues around here.

Esp. when it comes to our Okie.

I do advocate Freedom of Speech as a Principle. No need to add more.

I wish you the Best.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1