Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Could Ramadan be important this year?***

easyrider

Guest Ken states: purchased Dinar’s about 75 days ago. Prior to his purchase he never saw any news about the dinar or heard about dinar prior to 75 days ago. Heard through a friend from Colorado. That same day when he heard about this investment, he went directly to purchase dinar for the first time immediately from Dinar Trade. So Ken only has 2 months of any knowledge of the dinar and has NO KNOWLEDGE of who Frank26 was or the dinar networks.

Ken proceeds to go to his nearest Bank of America to send the wire to Dinar Trade. Only spoke to a teller and no one else at all…Wire transaction took place and he left.

This past Saturday AM July 9th he returned to the same BOA and asked about the Iraq Dinar and if they had news… First greeter knew nothing and was directed to manager and he proceeded to ask her if there was any news about the Iraq Dinar and she smiled and said we have been preparing for that and that they are waiting for that to happen and we are waiting for the rate and when this happens if you are a customer of BOA you can walk up to the teller and they will be able to take care of your currency trade. THIS WAS JULY 9th.

Frank states: here is a testimony from a dear friend of mine (who is a world renowned magician) when his wife passed , he called his Spiritual Mother in the Lord and she spoke to him and said “at the beginning of this year there will be nothing but in the summer months SUDDENLY”.

Then George Robinson came on our call and he said some things and boy he was right – you will see…

10 days ago on our call Kim Clement came on live and said “for those who have been holding the Dinar you have been waiting and waiting and you have seen Nothing, Nothing, Nothing but the Lord says to tell you SUDDENLY in this month of July.”

Guest Robin states: Was invited to a Holy Spirit conference where the 1st day was for the prophetic of the Lord….. The first minister said as the Family in Christ who wanted a permanent breakthrough in God - Number eleven (11) is transition he is moving us – God is a God of order – this is a perfection of divine order this is the right time, we are in the right time family the time of GOD and God is not concerned only about the outcome of this dinar investment but God is concerned with our journey – how are we going through this journey as the journey gives us our end results as it takes us to our destination. Believe and receive what God says and you WILL receive it…When the devil whispers that this is never going to happen, put some praise music on and blast it and it takes you to a new dimension in the presence of GOD where the dinar is not on your brain but HE IS – the dinar can be gone in a second but GOD is eternal. Praise and worship creates an atmosphere of His Presence…Doors gates and windows – GOD is opening all that for us and in this season we are going into…

The Prophet stated Body of Christ is shifting into a new season – the Body of Christ is shifting out of a battle of just getting by and surviving into a new season and its exciting. Be grounded and rooted now and be ready – be focused on HIM and not all about the blessing – He will direct us because our relationship we have built in Him… Eleven (11) represents mercy – mercy destroys what the enemy has done in our lives – Hebrews 11= study that chapter – Heroes of faith – Hebrews 11 is for the year of 2011 and this is our year for SUDDENLY– activate your faith – fresh new relationship with GOD greatest settling is coming this year. Joseph was the 11th son and God is releasing a Joseph anointing on his children this year- Joseph means increase – he is bring us to a land of a new season of favor HIS favor on us not mans – we control our destiny by believing GOD. GOD will restore all that is stolen from us and this is a new season of favor. We carry the anointing and do not look at what is right here in front of you look ahead at what HE is going to do and believe it and receive what GOD says. Bow and arrow I & II Kings – the bow is God’s word and the arrow is our faith and He has pulled back the bow and He is releasing faith through His word and the manifestation of what He said is HERE NOW = be encouraged and do not let the devil steal your joy as GOD is watching how we handle this journey as just as fast as He can bless us he can take it away too… Suddenly – GOD will use whatever He will to get His blessing to His people and He can stir the hearts of the kings to get things done. ITS ALL ABOUT GOD.

Frank says This Prophet Robin speaks of is the third source to use the word SUDDENLY. And the numbers 1111 mean a lot to me and have a long time seen these numbers in patterns 3 or more times a day – not sure if I even know here in earth but now that that Robin says 11 means Mercy –

Robin repeats remember this that the prophet spoke that “the greatest Suddenly is this year”.

George Robinson states: One month ago God showed me that the dollar will come back over night very strong and Eruo currency would fall to the point it would become toilet paper and look today at the world currency market referring to the dollar and the Euro – George also states two reasons dollar will come back and its due to the Euro falling and the Iraq Dinar re-valuating.

End of Call…

Isaiah 60:5 Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; THE WEALTH ON THE SEAS WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOU, TO YOU THE RICHES OF THE NATIONS WILL COME

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 6

easy...that verse you quote is talking about the New Millineum when Isreal will have no more enemies, ever!

As a matter of fact, the Word says the Sun will not be in existence anymore; the Glory of the Lord will be the light that lights the entire newly created earth!

I know you did not mean to use the scripture out of its proper context.... B)

• Upvote 1

If ye post....ye shall read......it's human nature and the pumpers know it.

next we'll hear from the voodoo and witch doctors biggrin.gif

i understand that but why bash me? makes no sense and I did state "spiritual uplifting in the title". Many people need that right now many are losing HOPE and beginning to doubt this investment.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Thought a translation might be in order so please note these are cryptic messages hidden in the numbers of this post:

Guest Ken states: purchased Dinar’s about 75 days ago. So Ken only has 2 months of any knowledge of the dinar and has NO KNOWLEDGE of who Frank26 was or the dinar networks.

75x2=150

THIS WAS JULY 9th.

x9=1350

Then George Robinson came on our call and he said some things and boy he was right – you will see…

and we all remember good old George's prediction of RV a couple of weeks ago.

10 days ago on our call Kim Clement came on live and said “for those who have been holding the Dinar you have been waiting and waiting and you have seen Nothing, Nothing, Nothing but the Lord says to tell you SUDDENLY in this month of July.”

1350-10= 1340 and obviously the month is given - July

where the 1st day was for the prophetic of the Lord….. Number eleven (11) is transition he is moving us

1340+11=1351

Eleven (11) represents mercy –Hebrews 11 is for the year of 2011 and this is our year for SUDDENLY–. Joseph was the 11th son and God is releasing a Joseph anointing on his children this year- Joseph means increase –

x11=14,861 obviously the year is given 2011

And the numbers 1111 mean a lot to me and have a long time seen these numbers in patterns 3 or more times a day – not sure if I even know here in earth but now that that Robin says 11 means Mercy –

1111=MercyMercy

George also states two reasons dollar will come back and its due to the Euro falling and the Iraq Dinar re-valuating.

14,861/2=7430.5

7430/1111=6.687

60*.5=30

NOW WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?

For one who translates the language of the GURU I say this:

(drum roll please)

Mercy, Mercy the RV will occur on July 30, 2011 and the rate will be 6.87

but I couldn't get a reading on whether it will be based on the pound or the dollar or the dong for that matter.

• Upvote 2

i understand that but why bash me? makes no sense and I did state "spiritual uplifting in the title". Many people need that right now many are losing HOPE and beginning to doubt this investment.

Easy, don't worry about the naysayers...you are on the right side. As to the poster that called it**** or whatever...If you were referring something derogatory toward the mention of GOD.....wise up...close to blasphemy....regardless of anything about dinars or rv...cheers

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Easy is the worst kind of Troll. He scowls the internet looking for its trash so that he can bring it over and then debate people about how bad it is.

In my eyes he is worse that Okie and the bunch. Atleast their garbage is original. This is all regurgitated sh*t.

I sort of have to agree with CTS. Easy-you need to be more subtle, er somethin'. You sometimes bring excrement (not about the bible, of course!) to this venue--seems like just for the attention. just sayin....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Easy is the worst kind of Troll. He scowls the internet looking for its trash so that he can bring it over and then debate people about how bad it is.

In my eyes he is worse that Okie and the bunch. Atleast their garbage is original. This is all regurgitated sh*t.

lol thank you sweetheart!!!! you are too kind. hahaha. Another hater that reads my posts. Haha and well i dont scowl the internet like you think i get it emailed to me but hey whatever floats your boat. If people dont like what i post put me on ignore its as simple as that but no they have to whine about it.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9

I'll be the first to say I may not have contributed a lot to the forums but kind sir...what have you contributed that makes you such an excellent critic of others posts? Before you get your panties in a wad...there is too much negativity and bashing and there is where the regurgitated **** as you call it seems to be. If you don't like somebody's post...why don't you go start an intelligent, informative post somewhere rather than following people around calling everything they do **** just because you have a personality clash, or don't like their post or you are just having a pissy day. This is in no way meant to insult you or anybody else but the negativity that seems to be growing on this site does nothing to forward the mood of the community.nor does it have one iota of value. :D Cheers

• Upvote 2

cts-vwithrv

what Easy posted was far more positive and worth reading than what you brought to the table. Guru's or not ! As far as worth reading goes;well if you want so called absolute facts, do all the research on your own, and trust your own judgment or stay in the Iraqi news section[AKA Iraqi State propaganda machine].Then you wouldn't get your panties so waded in a bunch .The section say's RUMOR! RUMOR GET IT.

THE Word RUMOR means unsubstantiated fact or oppinion.HENCE he posted it in the rumor section !

You don't have to like the rumor or the guru or the guy who posted it but what's the point to personal attacks?

Skrew'em Easy post Away! B)

• Upvote 4

A religious Pumper at work. You should know by now, God has zero to do with the RV. If God had anything to do with any currency reevaluation, he wouldn't have pounded in a bad way, every Third World country that has experienced one. Now your currency is worth 40% less, how does that feel.? No, I don't see God acting in this manner. Sorry.

• Upvote 1

A religious Pumper at work. You should know by now, God has zero to do with the RV. If God had anything to do with any currency reevaluation, he wouldn't have pounded in a bad way, every Third World country that has experienced one. Now your currency is worth 40% less, how does that feel.? No, I don't see God acting in this manner. Sorry.

I'm sorry you feel that way. As a chrisstian i believe GOD has everything to do in my life and i Mean everything including this investment.smile.gif

• Upvote 4

Well I'm going to say something

BITTER ...PARTY OF ONE ...YOUR TABLE IS READY :angry:

Thanks Easy we all know your heart

Dame

I sure want to say something but I'm not. unsure.gif

go for it its not like any of us havent heard it all before the thing is you wont break our faith never!!!! I think its funny many see christians as crazy people because of the fact they say we believe in a imaginary figure in the sky but when athiests are on their death bed guess who they call out to because they are scared of death thats right "GOD"!!!!!!!! go look up some athiests that have been changed im talking about hardcore athiests they were never the same once they died and came back to life of course they were experiencing a NDE. If you dont believe in Christ better get to know him. I had to find out the hard way.

Edited by easyrider