Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr responds to US Secretary of Defense, threatening to make Iraq " a grave for Americans "

14/07/2011 ad-2: 48 | readers number: 201

He said the leader of the sadrist Movement, Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr, Thursday, the new US Defense Secretary leon panetta a betrayal of the Iraqi people and the resistance, للكافرين on insurers if approved by the Iraqi government, meanwhile, vowed to make the country a graveyard for the Americans to send their soldiers بتوابيت to their home countries, he said that the sadrist movement waits to death or shame.

Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr said in a statement issued, today, in response to a question some followed with respect to the new US Defense Secretary leon panetta, "I hope that this not the statement came after the approval of the Iraqi government in this a betrayal of people's resistance and support للكافرين believers will not make للكافرين, on the way," he said.

He said Mr. Sadr, "the statement if it is not with the consent of the government of Iraq will be their cemetery or نرسلهم to their countries as" coffins ", in a reference to the US Army in Iraq.

Al-Sadr Said that the Americans "لايتربصون let us not one of الحسنيين for victory or martyrdom, praise be to Allah ولانتربص and only death or shame," the statement said

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_130473.html

Grave threats bring about grave responses, Mr. al-Sadr. I wish this guy would stop reading from Ayatollah Khomeni's book. If they truly understood how much EVERYONE has to gain from Iraq becoming a global player, I'm sure they'd change their tune.

Oh well, that's why we have Special Forces...ahem. ;)

• Upvote 2

This is as close to a formal invitation to kick Azz that the US will ever receive.

Sadr should get everything he wants; and more..

Martyrdom and Death is what he so desperately wants for his followers; it would be such a shame not to accommodate his needs.

The sheer arrogance of his "statement" first invokes amazement, which quickly turns to amusement..

Apparently he is not familiar with either the Arkansas Wrecking Crew, nor the Arkansas Flu.

The combination of Panetta, Hillarious and Bill have a way of making certain obstacles disappear.

I hope Sadr has AFLAC, and is friends with the Duck.

• Upvote 6

He talks a good game but all he's gonna do is pack up and run to iran, like he did before!, while those idiots that follow him are staying behind and get killed, hes nothing but a coward using people, its always said if you keep people ignorant you can control them.

• Upvote 6

Grave threats bring about grave responses, Mr. al-Sadr. I wish this guy would stop reading from Ayatollah Khomeni's book. If they truly understood how much EVERYONE has to gain from Iraq becoming a global player, I'm sure they'd change their tune.

Oh well, that's why we have Special Forces...ahem. ;)

You misunderstand what Al-Sadr really wants and what is his ultimate goal. His group or movement fears Democracy, plain and simple. They see their way of life slipping away as the people no longer rely on them for everything. They are being taught that they can make it on their own and even prosper like in America. Sadr knows this and sees his power falling. For there is no way their religion can work with Democracy. None! Most westerners are blind to this because we live and breathe the freedom that has been here before we were born. This is all we know, so then our world out look is then based on these terms and ideals. We simply do not understand the nature of anything other than the freedom we enjoy here in America.

Peace. :D

• Upvote 6

This is as close to a formal invitation to kick Azz that the US will ever receive.

Sadr should get everything he wants; and more..

Martyrdom and Death is what he so desperately wants for his followers; it would be such a shame not to accommodate his needs.

If Sadr were to be iliminated, his whole pathetic little army would dissolve overnight!

• Upvote 1

Sadr is a miserable excuse of even an Arab, let alone a (sort of) founding member of the free and democratic Iraqi nation. (Furnished by America, thank you very much!!!) He is Iranian, not Iraqi, and is so caught up in his own self-glory that he can't see anything beyond the end of his big nose. The only grave this jerk will see is his own unmarked one deep in the middle of a miserable desert. Or if we really don't want him to be found, how about where Saddam hid the weapons of mass destruction at the bottom of that enormous lake in Syria? Anyone can run his big mouth, and I, for one, have had about enough of his. (Sometimes, I think I was an American Marine in my last life). haha

• Upvote 2

Forget the 500lb bomb. Send a small nuke to clear out the rest of Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr stooges.

Anyway he says that because America plays to much politics and not enough take em all out and rebuild from scratch. That is the only way to fight a war. If your going to go to war. IMO

I would like to formerly tell Mr. Sadr goodbye. I sincerely hope the 72 virgins awaiting you shortly are not the 72 guys in the Lamda Lamda Lamda fraternity in Revenge of the Nerds Part I. :D

Revenge%20of%20the%20Nerds.jpg

• Upvote 1

Al sadr definitely deserves a gbu38 to hit him squa in the nuts!!!

These people are ridiculous!!! USA is like Wu Tang Clan and we all know they ain't button to F*** with!!! Then again let him and weak ones like him throw rocks at the throne... Don't you know we run everything!!! Put ur dirty little head in the sand and start breathing cuz that's where well find you...in a spider hole running like saddaam or chopped n screwed like Osama!!! My family is filled with generations of Vets and I would be doing them, myself and this country a great disservice o I didn't say UP YOURS ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!!!! USA ALL THE WAY #1!!!

God Bless my fellow Vets and Americans!!!

Peace

I strongly feel that once democracy and freedom are widely accepted "and practiced" in Iraq the people will either put a bullet in this @$$holes head or chase him back across the border where he belongs.

What a wonderful idea!! I pray you are right!

You misunderstand what Al-Sadr really wants and what is his ultimate goal. His group or movement fears Democracy, plain and simple. They see their way of life slipping away as the people no longer rely on them for everything. They are being taught that they can make it on their own and even prosper like in America. Sadr knows this and sees his power falling. For there is no way their religion can work with Democracy. None! Most westerners are blind to this because we live and breathe the freedom that has been here before we were born. This is all we know, so then our world out look is then based on these terms and ideals. We simply do not understand the nature of anything other than the freedom we enjoy here in America.

Peace. :D

Completly agree, Sadr wants and needs Iraq to be an Islamic State to have any real pull there. IMO most know and understand Iran is very afraid that Iraq will flurish as a Democracy and they will be left behind being the only real Islamic country in the area. Then Iran will feel the presure from their people to form a Democracy.

This is the last thing they want. They need Iraq to fail so they can tell their people, "See the US came and failed in Iraq". It just won't happen, Iraq will be a Democracy, the country will rebuild and become the leader of the middle east.

Stay gounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)