Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Bytes: HCL + Frank's "Shabbi" Rumor

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Blue Sofa Lounge. Its Kari-Okie Nite !

-13-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady so if this true, the hcl being approved... that we had to have a complete goi to sign off on the hcl, then, we also have, maliki AND allawi show up both at parliment today, allawi whos only made 1 parl meeting this whole time and for only a few min, then i might also assume they've set there gov, but u also know what they say about people who assume things, so guess we better wait for the announcement

7-13-2011 Guru OkieOilMan I CAN CONFIRM THE PASSAGE OF THE HCL THRU PARLIMENT WITHOUT ANY RESERVATIONS. IMF IS NOT HOLDING UP THE R/V---ON THE CONTRARY--THEY ARE PRESSURING IRAQ TO HURRY UP BECAUSE OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE IRAQI DINAR R/V AND OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE WAITING TO GO AT THE SAME TIME TO PRECLUDE DOUBLE DIPPING. IRS OFFICES OPENING UNDER THE PRETENSE OF A TAX AMNESTY TYPE OF PROGRAM---BUT---WE KNOW DIFFERENTLY DONT WE? LOOKS VERY PROMISING BEFORE SATURDAY FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT...WE CAN HAVE AN R/V ANY TIME NOW

7-13-2011 Guru Frank26 Taxes at the borders will start being charged in Iraq on the 15th of July per Delta's report on Monday reported on Iraq TV. Frank states...there has to be a currency with a value in place to implement taxation. A RUMOR in Iraq today - Maliki and Shabibi both said that between the 14th and 17th an announcement will be made about them going International.

7-13-2011 Guru Delta As far as RV we are in High Alert and it could happen at anytime

• Upvote 10

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Blue Sofa Lounge. Its Kari-Okie Nite !....I love it! And how is it you never run out of new witty sayings to say dinarthug? I don't even read the guru b.s anymore...just look to see the new sentence of the day! +1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Karaoke---kara means empty, dry, or missing in Japanese. Oke means orchestra or music..

So it is fitting to calling Okie as KARA_OKIE!

Let's KARA-OKIE and hope for the RV(without the grand lies and exaggeration)!

COME ON RV!!

• Upvote 2

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Blue Sofa Lounge. Its Kari-Okie Nite !....I love it! And how is it you never run out of new witty sayings to say dinarthug? I don't even read the guru b.s anymore...just look to see the new sentence of the day! +1

Agreed!! The thug is always at the top with the witty saying! Loved last weeks songs turned thuggish!! Suggestion for next week.. Take it back... Back to the 70's.. Music and tv!!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 1

1348scary-ass-clown-ronald.jpg

Thx horns for the picture of my cousin Ronnie. I think this was at the Baghdad McDonalds after Maliki stole that kid's Happy Meal.

Both of my Cousins Ronnie + Jackie(in the Box) have built successful Fast Food Empires.

I just hope that it RV's soon so that I can afford to live in their 'hood.

We've lost track of Cousin JOkie though. Years ago he worked in the Clown Dunk Tank on the Carnival Circuit.

I always knew that training would serve him well later in life. Last we heard, he was off into the Oil Business.

I wonder what ol' JOkie is up to now ? :D

• Upvote 1