Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE: HCL Law Was Passed

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From Beneath A Burqa.

OKIE OIL MAN] WE KNOW THE VERY IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT ERBIL AGREEMENT WAS RATIFIED AND THE HCL LAW WAS PASSED BUT DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER THAT YEARS AGO ALI MADE THE COMMENT THAT WHEN YOU SAW THE HCL LAW BEING PASSED THE R/V WOULD OCCUR IMMEDIATELY?????

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE HYDRO CARBON LAW WAS A PERCENTAGE REVENUE SHARING WITH EACH IRAQI CITIZEN WHETHER IN IRAQ OR IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

[OKIE OIL MAN] YES I CAN CONFIRM THE PASSAGE OF THE HCL THRU PARLIMENT WITHOUT ANY RESERVATIONS--THEY ARE DIFFERENT THAN OUR CONGRESS OR SENATE--WHEN THEY HAVE A LAW THAT HAS TO BE PASSED THEY HAVE PRIOR TO THE VOTE WORKED EVERYTHING OUT TO WHERE IT IS A SIMPLE HANDS UP OR HANDS DOWN VOTE WITHOUT PROLONGED DISCUSSION

[Katt] [Hecht] Didn't the census work with HCL?

[OKIE OIL MAN] CENSUS DETERMINED ELIGIBILITY AND LOCATION OF EACH IRAQI CITIZEN WORLD WIDE FOR REVENUE SHARING PURPOSES

[bear5642] [cheesecurds] Question fo Okie: What do you think of all the IRS offices opening.....??

[OKIE OIL MAN] IRS OFFICES OPENING UNDER THE PRETENSE OF A TAX AMNESTY TYPE OF PROGRAM----BUT-----WE KNOW DIFFERENTLY DONT WE???

[bear5642] [Eagle Has Landed] Okie: are the Debt Ceiling negotiations really about how to spend the RV monies and how to explain the windfall to the public?

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE NEGOTIATIONS ARE PARTIALLY RELATED TO THE R/V BUT NOT SOLELY SO

[diversehh] [Phil419] OKIE - I read today where the Energy Commision approved the HCL...are you saying that Parliament approval has been reached as well?

[OKIE OIL MAN] PHIL419--LAW GOVERNING THE PROCEEDS OF OIL DESPENSING IS ON THE BOOKS NOW

[diversehh] [hepner] OKIE We believe that the rate will be announced this week before Friday. Do you feel that we could hear it this evening?

[OKIE OIL MAN] HEPNER--CAN'T SAY FOR CERTAIN AND NO ONE ELSE CAN EITHER---IT LOOKS VERY PROMISING BEFORE SATURDAY FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND POSSIBLY THE R/V PER SEE

[bear5642] [avcdc] are there delarue machines at irs offices and will they beable to wire money into bank accounts starting sat when they open[OKIE OIL MAN] AVCDC-DELARUE MACHINES IS ONLY FOR VERIFICATION OF CURRENCY AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WIRE TRANSFERS--THAT IS IN THE BANK'S VENUE TO DO THAT---2 SEPERATE ISSUES

[bear5642] [lvjeweler1] I would like to ask Okie a question/what are the chances of Iraq setting up different rates of exchange for different types of transactions to keep this in country longer,as other countries have done in the past?

[OKIE OIL MAN] LVJEWELER---TO BE INTERNATIONAL THAT SCENARIO YOU PRESENTED IS IMPOSSIBLE AS PER IMF REGULATIONS

[diversehh] [madobend] has the Arbil agreement been fully implemented by parliament?

[OKIE OIL MAN] MADOBEND-AS OF YESTERDAY IT WAS PRESENTED TO PARLIMENT--SINCE AGREEMENTS ARE ALWAYS WORKED OUT AHEAD OF TIME I WOULD NATURALLY ASSUME IT HAS BEEN. YOU GUYS ALSO NEED TO KEEP IN MIND THE INFLUENCE AND PRESSURE EXERTED BY THE IMF RECENTLY ON IRAQ TO R/V

[bear5642] [DinarWishes] Okie, Do you think that the UST Locations will be able to verify the currency and if so how do you think they will give us our funds?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARWISHES---OF COURSE THEY CAN VERIFY--AND THEN THEY WILL WIRELINE IT TO A SPECIFIED BANK THAT YOU HAVE

[bear5642] [katydid] Okie so you are saying that irs offices will not have Delarue's to verify dinar--- I do not want to cash in where not 'Delarue machine--so guess irs won't be good place to cash-in then????

[OKIE OIL MAN] YOU ARE TAKING THINGS COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT

[bear5642] [johnf] OKIE you said the debt limit negotiations are partially related to the RV. Does that mean we can NOT have an RV until the negotiations are done?[OKIE OIL MAN] JOHN WE CAN HAVE AN R/V ANY TIME NOW--THERE ARE DESPARITY BETWEEN PARTIES AS TO WHERE TO APPLY THE TAX PROCEEDS TOempty.gif empty.gif

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

looks like Okie might atcually be right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant believe im saaying this but wow!!!!!!!!!! never know. Just read the oil law was approved.

Easy, I'm feelin' lazy, can you link to the article where you saw it was passed? Or was it a rumor/hearsay type of thing?

• Upvote 1

He has said it's done so many times, bound to hit it right when you say it practicly every day. :P

Easy, I'm feelin' lazy, can you link to the article where you saw it was passed? Or was it a rumor/hearsay type of thing?

Baghdad (NINA) – The Energy Committee, headed by Deputy Prime Miister, Hussein al-Shehristani, approved the amendment endorsed on the draft Oil and Gas Law prepared by the Ministry of Oil.

A statement issued on Wednesday, July 13, by the Deputy Prime Minister’s Office said, “The meeting was attended by ministers of Oil, Electricity, Science and Technology, Water Resources and Provinces’ Affairs.

It added that, “The Amendments have been referred to the Council of Ministers.”

It is noteworthy that on the current July 2, Parliament’s Oil and Energy Committee demanded Parliament to issue instructions to delay concluding any new contracts related to the production of crude oil and natural gas, and to speed up enacting Oil and Gas Law to be a legal cover to any future contracts, whether by the Federal Government or the regions and provinces.

It called on Parliament to vote on the necessity to comply by the Constitution’s articles with regards to contracts related to the production of oil and natural gas.

It is worth mentioning that the Oil and Gas Law was among the important law that previous Parliament failed to enact it and had it sent to current Parliament.

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FHFMLG

Djgabrielie

Read more:

• Upvote 3

OKIE OIL MAN] WE KNOW THE VERY IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT ERBIL AGREEMENT WAS RATIFIED AND THE HCL LAW WAS PASSED BUT DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER THAT YEARS AGO ALI MADE THE COMMENT THAT WHEN YOU SAW THE HCL LAW BEING PASSED THE R/V WOULD OCCUR IMMEDIATELY?????

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE HYDRO CARBON LAW WAS A PERCENTAGE REVENUE SHARING WITH EACH IRAQI CITIZEN WHETHER IN IRAQ OR IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

[OKIE OIL MAN] YES I CAN CONFIRM THE PASSAGE OF THE HCL THRU PARLIMENT WITHOUT ANY RESERVATIONS--THEY ARE DIFFERENT THAN OUR CONGRESS OR SENATE--WHEN THEY HAVE A LAW THAT HAS TO BE PASSED THEY HAVE PRIOR TO THE VOTE WORKED EVERYTHING OUT TO WHERE IT IS A SIMPLE HANDS UP OR HANDS DOWN VOTE WITHOUT PROLONGED DISCUSSION

[OKIE OIL MAN] CENSUS DETERMINED ELIGIBILITY AND LOCATION OF EACH IRAQI CITIZEN WORLD WIDE FOR REVENUE SHARING PURPOSES

[bear5642] [cheesecurds] Question fo Okie: What do you think of all the IRS offices opening.....??

[OKIE OIL MAN] IRS OFFICES OPENING UNDER THE PRETENSE OF A TAX AMNESTY TYPE OF PROGRAM----BUT-----WE KNOW DIFFERENTLY DONT WE???

[bear5642] [Eagle Has Landed] Okie: are the Debt Ceiling negotiations really about how to spend the RV monies and how to explain the windfall to the public?

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE NEGOTIATIONS ARE PARTIALLY RELATED TO THE R/V BUT NOT SOLELY SO

[diversehh] [Phil419] OKIE - I read today where the Energy Commision approved the HCL...are you saying that Parliament approval has been reached as well?

[OKIE OIL MAN] PHIL419--LAW GOVERNING THE PROCEEDS OF OIL DESPENSING IS ON THE BOOKS NOW

[diversehh] [hepner] OKIE We believe that the rate will be announced this week before Friday. Do you feel that we could hear it this evening?

[OKIE OIL MAN] HEPNER--CAN'T SAY FOR CERTAIN AND NO ONE ELSE CAN EITHER---IT LOOKS VERY PROMISING BEFORE SATURDAY FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND POSSIBLY THE R/V PER SEE

[bear5642] [avcdc] are there delarue machines at irs offices and will they beable to wire money into bank accounts starting sat when they open[OKIE OIL MAN] AVCDC-DELARUE MACHINES IS ONLY FOR VERIFICATION OF CURRENCY AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WIRE TRANSFERS--THAT IS IN THE BANK'S VENUE TO DO THAT---2 SEPERATE ISSUES

[bear5642] [lvjeweler1] I would like to ask Okie a question/what are the chances of Iraq setting up different rates of exchange for different types of transactions to keep this in country longer,as other countries have done in the past?

[OKIE OIL MAN] LVJEWELER---TO BE INTERNATIONAL THAT SCENARIO YOU PRESENTED IS IMPOSSIBLE AS PER IMF REGULATIONS

[diversehh] [madobend] has the Arbil agreement been fully implemented by parliament?

[OKIE OIL MAN] MADOBEND-AS OF YESTERDAY IT WAS PRESENTED TO PARLIMENT--SINCE AGREEMENTS ARE ALWAYS WORKED OUT AHEAD OF TIME I WOULD NATURALLY ASSUME IT HAS BEEN. YOU GUYS ALSO NEED TO KEEP IN MIND THE INFLUENCE AND PRESSURE EXERTED BY THE IMF RECENTLY ON IRAQ TO R/V

[bear5642] [DinarWishes] Okie, Do you think that the UST Locations will be able to verify the currency and if so how do you think they will give us our funds?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARWISHES---OF COURSE THEY CAN VERIFY--AND THEN THEY WILL WIRELINE IT TO A SPECIFIED BANK THAT YOU HAVE

[bear5642] [katydid] Okie so you are saying that irs offices will not have Delarue's to verify dinar--- I do not want to cash in where not 'Delarue machine--so guess irs won't be good place to cash-in then????

[bear5642] [johnf] OKIE you said the debt limit negotiations are partially related to the RV. Does that mean we can NOT have an RV until the negotiations are done?[OKIE OIL MAN] JOHN WE CAN HAVE AN R/V ANY TIME NOW--THERE ARE DESPARITY BETWEEN PARTIES AS TO WHERE TO APPLY THE TAX PROCEEDS TOempty.gif empty.gif

(bear5462)(guber from oklahoma)Okie, what happens Saturday if there is no rv, and the whole world figures out the IRS offices being opened on Saturday had nothing to do with Iraq and an rv?

(Okie Oil Man) I have had over 200 wrong predictions and never, not once, explained any of them. Why would I start now? Nuff said.....

• Upvote 10

looks like Okie might atcually be right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant believe im saaying this but wow!!!!!!!!!! never know. Just read the oil law was approved.

Lol...we knew he would be one day!!!

• Upvote 1

Did any of you notice that this was not Okie? Anyone who has read Okie's stuff would know that the spelling, sentence structure, etc. of this little chat was way too correct for the Okie we all know. I would argue that there are only a handful of pumpers. They probably all work in the same office, in the same room, and they coordinate their lies using and "sharing" multiple screen names. Looks like to me that whoever decided to "play the role" of Okie on this particular chat, forgot to throw in a few mispelled words to make it look more authentic. This was a very weak attempt at an Okie impersonation by a pumper who was not on his game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What garbage......I have "reliable" contact in US Senate......"has never given me inaccurate info in over 10 years!"

he says.....IRS staff increase has nothing to do with IQD

......debt ceiling negotiations have nothing to do with IQD

......And I'll take anybodies bet that we do not hear RV rate by this Saturday!

Okie is pathetic liar :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Did any of you notice that this was not Okie? Anyone who has read Okie's stuff would know that the spelling, sentence structure, etc. of this little chat was way too correct for the Okie we all know. I would argue that there are only a handful of pumpers. They probably all work in the same office, in the same room, and they coordinate their lies using and "sharing" multiple screen names. Looks like to me that whoever decided to "play the role" of Okie on this particular chat, forgot to throw in a few mispelled words to make it look more authentic. This was a very weak attempt at an Okie impersonation by a pumper who was not on his game.

But did you also notice that this Okie even admitted he had given bad intel? "(Okie Oil Man) I have had over 200 wrong predictions and never, not once, explained any of them. Why would I start now? Nuff said....." Also in the past, I think he spelled predictions "perdictions." lol

It may sound good but after all the BS this guy has handed out in the past I aint gonna hold my breath :P :P

Edited by hozer

But he still writes "Parliment" ( instead of Parliament) just like Okie does.... So I don't know.

HOLD ON A SECOND EASY!!!! Did you take your medicine today??? Did you say OKIE might actually be RIGHT??????? STOP WITH THE NONSENSE!!!! I am not sure I can come to terms with that statement. Hold on maybe I need to go take my medicine to make sure I am reading things correctly!!

Awesome!!

A new conspiracy theory to play with.

Dark subterranean rooms filled with shadowy figures, typing non-stop to the awaiting masses in the dinar world. Everyone holds their collective breath as OKIE steps up to his keyboard... suddenly he groans aloud, stands bolt-upright, eyes bulging, spins about face and falls flat on is face, dead! Oh, the horror of it!

The next dark figure to OKIE's computer says. "We must keep his messages going. We have truck loads of dinar to sell". OKIE's dinar pumping friend gets on his computer, logs in as OKIE and starts to type.

Another dark shadowy figure hovers over the first's shoulder. He is concerned! This new OKIE can spell. He has proper sentence structure. "This just won't do!" he yells. "What are we to do?"

Stay tuned folks. I promise the saga will continue. Next week!!! :P

• Upvote 2

But he still writes "Parliment" ( instead of Parliament) just like Okie does.... So I don't know.

I am by no means supporting Okie's (or whoever is posing as Okie today) string of fabrications and lies, however, if we are going to indict him for bad grammar and spelling, then we have to include the majority that post and reply on this site. Most exhibit about a second grade knowledge of grammar and spelling, so, I suggest we stick to Okie's string of failed date and rate predictions......which affects us all. Oh, and he will be the first to say he got it right when the actual RV collides into one of his hanging predictions.

This is solely for the gullible, who are willing to believe anything. For the clear minded, it is a crock!

This is NOT done... I found this on another site.

The meetings were for approving some CHANGES to the HCL which has been heavily rejected by Iraq and Kurdistan up to now. There have been several DRAFT proposals presented, with only some of the amendments approved. None of the draft proposals have been fully approved yet, as there are still demands for yet more changes.

Here is some good info on what the HCL problems are: http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=13489

And more here: http://www.usip.org/publications/iraq-hydrocarbon-law-how-and-when

The part of the HCL related to management and distribution of oil revenue-sharing to the people is to be done under a totally separate law which has yet to be formed. Before they can present the new law for the distribution of the oil revenues, there must be a census. The census has been postponed indefinitely due to serious problems with the various tribes refusing to be labeled and/or counted. Here is some info on that from Dec 2010: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11925686

The approval yesterday July 13 was for CHANGES to a DRAFT PROPOSAL for an Iraq National Oil Company, and more changes to the HCL itself. The changes have to be approved before the legislation is finalized and sent to Parliament for a vote. They hope to have this done by end 2011. http://www.upstreamonline.com/live/article266880.ece

The approvals related to the HCL over the past several months have been to changes to the DRAFT proposals. Not the actual legislation itself. All of this is clearly shown in articles from all over the world...

http://www.brecorder.com/world/middle-east/18854-iraq-amends-draft-oil-and-gas-law.html

They can't even BEGIN the oil revenue sharing part until AFTER the HCL law is in place and AFTER they have completed a proper census. This will take time....

• Upvote 3

What garbage......I have "reliable" contact in US Senate......"has never given me inaccurate info in over 10 years!"

he says.....IRS staff increase has nothing to do with IQD

......debt ceiling negotiations have nothing to do with IQD

......And I'll take anybodies bet that we do not hear RV rate by this Saturday!

Okie is pathetic liar :P

and yet you continue to read his posts