Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Houston, we have a problem!!!

I have been here a short time and certainly am not an expert on dinar. And for the most part I enjoy coming on and reading the new input. I used to get on the chats but soon discovered it was either totally goofy, somebody trying to hit on what they thought was a female by the user name, somebody who didn't agree with anything anybody said and wanted everyone to know it, or wanted everyone to know they didn't believe in God, the Bible, prayer, or anything of that nature. In the middle of all that there were still some folks who just wanted to be friendly and discuss and learn more about Iraq and the dinar investment. I THINK we all would love to see this thing revalue and be a big blessing to all of us. And I realize that in any crowd there are lots of variations in people, personality, beliefs, and on and on. But it is getting more and more difficult to come in here even to look at the new stuff. We just get more screwy stuff all the time! And for the record, I'm a conservative Christian and I believe this can be a tremendous blessing to all, whether you believe in a God who blesses or not it will still be a blessing! But some of the posts I'm reading now are getting off into spiritism, sceances, psychic karma, visions of all the great Gods and teachers all in a pile watching us be good little children or bad little children and this holding up the RV! Come on, people! I'm not going to be immature and stomp my feet and ask someone to delete my profile and then go to the other site and brag about how I told folks off over here. I don't dislike or hate Adam or any of the mods. I DO have a problem with people who are forever negative but never offer any insights or posts to encourage others. But can we just stay a little closer to the dinar the site is named for? And if you are off into weird junk we really are not interested in it here! I'm sorry for ranting but I do enjoy coming in and I do appreciate the work folks put into posting good info. Maybe its not all rv-related but its educational and good reading. But can we kindly stay out of some of the weird junk? Thank you!

redrock..... I appreciate your thinking and obviously many others do and will too.

But here's something to consider. I don't know exactly when these types of sites

started springing up but I think most were in the last 2 years or so. I suspect for

the first year to year and a half most of the information being discussed was Dinar

related. I have a feeling though that just about everything that could be discussed

as far as the politics and processes and events that needed to be accomplished in

order for an RV to take place have been discussed and rehashed so many times

that there just doesn't seem to be anything really new to discuss. That makes

the whole forum thing a little boring and also frustrating.

But.... a lot of people, myself included, have become addicted to checking in every

day, just hoping against hope to find something real. I am always amazed to hear

of those who have been invested for several years, and still come around and post.

I guess what I'm getting at is when there is a void, and in this case it's new valid

"intel," then something will fill the void, and that something becomes more just

opinions about various topics, sometimes Dinar related and more and more NOT

Dinar related.

I'll just leave off with this - You know the old saying - One man's trash is another

man's treasure. We all have topics we enjoy discussing and even debating and

fortunately there's a perfect place for those topics no matter how "weird" they may

seem to some. It's called the OFF TOPIC forum.

I've said it often, and I say it again, If all that interests you is Dinar info, don't go

to the Off Topic forum if you can help it.

And that's my TwoCents.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 9

Fully agree

DV is going down the drain compare to 1 year ago

perhaps the reason why most old timer are all gone

most of the member posting are lest then a year old or even few days old

so sad

agree 100%

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have been here a short time and certainly am not an expert on dinar. And for the most part I enjoy coming on and reading the new input. I used to get on the chats but soon discovered it was either totally goofy, somebody trying to hit on what they thought was a female by the user name, somebody who didn't agree with anything anybody said and wanted everyone to know it, or wanted everyone to know they didn't believe in God, the Bible, prayer, or anything of that nature. In the middle of all that there were still some folks who just wanted to be friendly and discuss and learn more about Iraq and the dinar investment. I THINK we all would love to see this thing revalue and be a big blessing to all of us. And I realize that in any crowd there are lots of variations in people, personality, beliefs, and on and on. But it is getting more and more difficult to come in here even to look at the new stuff. We just get more screwy stuff all the time! And for the record, I'm a conservative Christian and I believe this can be a tremendous blessing to all, whether you believe in a God who blesses or not it will still be a blessing! But some of the posts I'm reading now are getting off into spiritism, sceances, psychic karma, visions of all the great Gods and teachers all in a pile watching us be good little children or bad little children and this holding up the RV! Come on, people! I'm not going to be immature and stomp my feet and ask someone to delete my profile and then go to the other site and brag about how I told folks off over here. I don't dislike or hate Adam or any of the mods. I DO have a problem with people who are forever negative but never offer any insights or posts to encourage others. But can we just stay a little closer to the dinar the site is named for? And if you are off into weird junk we really are not interested in it here! I'm sorry for ranting but I do enjoy coming in and I do appreciate the work folks put into posting good info. Maybe its not all rv-related but its educational and good reading. But can we kindly stay out of some of the weird junk? Thank you!

I totally agree with you, Remember what Jesus said the love of money is the root of all evil. Sometimes god test us to see what we will do with something he gives us, not just money but opportunities for each individual to decide for himself if he will do the right thing or just settle into selfishness and follow their own lust and greed. God said he would test us all through out life to see what we will do. Those who say god has no hand in this is sadly mistaken and will realize it at some point. I don't care if you have 100,000 or 50 million dinars if you follow the wrong path with this blessing he will cause you to dwindle away your fortune thru your own misunderstanding. The lord giveth and the lord taketh away. Look at the curse of the lottery winners within a few years they are broke. The time to decide to do good with this blessing for yourselves and others is now before it happens..............

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 2

I guess the only thing that annoys me here is all the irrelevant BS that gets posted. I've seen a lot that totally stray off topic and start talking about Prince William and Kate's wedding or something out in left field. I'm only here to read about updates on the dinar RV. Anything else is a waste of my time and everyone else who is serious about this investment.

Not trying to mean. Just trying to put things back into perspective. Use the forum for what it was originally designed for, people.

• Upvote 1

But can we kindly stay out of some of the weird junk?

End Quote

You are fully enabled to operate your own selection of what you want to read and what you want to avoid...Please be kind and give others the freedom to read whatever they want. Thank you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Redrock,

I have been reading these posts only since Jan. of this year. I have learn, like you, that individuals are going to write about their pet peeve, their interest, their beliefs, their whatever. Some post I start reading and quickly jump out of the area. I do get a kick out of some of the slams that people give to those who REALLY get out of line. I laugh, shake my head in disbelief that some ignore the facts, become disgusted at the rudeness or disrespect shown to others, and elated by the good information that is presented. I usually don't post on the until I think that I have something to contribute. So that limits my writing substantially.

Overall, this site is open and there is a freedom of expression. Possibly too much. It has gotten a little wild at times and one just needs to take it with a grain of salt (sometime an entire salt shaker) and move on the to next post. Usually after searching thru the maze you can find something excellent. It is sad that we have to go through so much trash!

So, I am agreeing with you. :) (Could have said that in this one sentence, but I felt compelled to put in my two cents. :twocents: )

Nelg

• Upvote 1

Off Topic posts

Anything goes in here, but keep it respectful.

If we were to abide by your desires, then this post of yours would not be allowed.

Instead of trying to police thought or conversation, just by-pass threads that you don't want to read.

I don't like half the crap on TV, but hey, I have a remote and can change the channel.

I'm not going to squash anyone else from watching, just making a concious decision not to myself.

Yes, Yes, Yes...... I've been trying to get this point across for weeks now.

Why do so many people fail to grasp it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I totally agree with you, Remember what Jesus said the love of money is the root of all evil. Sometimes god test us to see what we will do with something he gives us, not just money but opportunities for each individual to decide for himself if he will do the right thing or just settle into selfishness and follow their own lust and greed. God said he would test us all through out life to see what we will do. Those who say god has no hand in this is sadly mistaken and will realize it at some point. I don't care if you have 100,000 or 50 million dinars if you follow the wrong path with this blessing he will cause you to dwindle away your fortune thru your own misunderstanding. The lord giveth and the lord taketh away. Look at the curse of the lottery winners within a few years they are broke. The time to decide to do good with this blessing for yourselves and others is now before it happens..............

I totally agree with you. Money can be a tremendous blessing and it can become a curse. I heard it said that money doesn't in itself make you into a different person...it simply enables and magnifies what you already are! To somwe this will be a source of joy in paying out debts, paying for educational opportumities, helping out other folks who are hurting, going on vacations, and many, many other worthwhile endeavors. But sadly it will bring many into other pursuits that are maybe not so good! I recently read several accounts of lottery winners who got totally messed up by the sudden influx of wealth. Things they wanted to do but couldn't afford suddenly became available. Many ended up in divorce, drug addiction, alcoholism, etc. But its their money and they can do what they will. I've spent the last 36 yrs. of my life trying to help many people in these situations. So my prayer is that this investment will indeed be a tremendeous blessing and when it happens, rather than allow our lives to get off course, we can use the money to free ourselves up to really enjoy life and make ourselves available to help in some of the really worthwhile endeavors! Thanks heavy for your kind words!

But can we kindly stay out of some of the weird junk?

End Quote

You are fully enabled to operate your own selection of what you want to read and what you want to avoid...Please be kind and give others the freedom to read whatever they want. Thank you.

You are very right! And I can take good advise! I will simply try harder to avoid the weird junk and check out the real dinar-related topics. And of course I can check out some of the other sites that tend to "police" their sites a little more and strain out the junk!

• Upvote 1

What's lacking now that is different from a year ago is RESPECT towards others. I use to love posting and having discussions about different aspects of this investment. I also enjoyed all sides and options that we had open whether it be LOP, NO-LOP, RD, RV and even the people saying "not for months". Personally I don't believe in the 'light switch' theory when it comes to dates and rates. I don't think we'll know ANYTHING until we SEE the new currency, the government informs the citizens on how to use the new money and show sellers how to set prices accordingly. Why bring out new money and no one know what to do with it?

It feels like you can't do that anymore because people come on here now and want to insult anyone or anything that is different from their own opinion.

Personally, I know that NO ONE REALLY KNOWS what's going to happen. So why bash someone just for giving an opinion? Plus, if a 'newbie' has a question or make a spelling mistake.....whew Lord help them.

Anyway, I'm glad to get that off of my chest. I'll go back to mainly just reading now. If anyone wants to bash me, I'll setup up a meeting with you promising to buy you ice cream and I'll punch you right in the nose. LOL

Many of the people writing hateful things would not act they way they do if they were talking face to face.

I'm done

buds

Chuck

Edited by DeadGuy
  • Upvote 1

I sympathize completely with your point of view, however, as long as this remains an open site to all and the internet provides a veil of anonymity behind which nut cases can post and hide, you are going to have to put up with this kind of craziness. I too would like those on this site to simply stick to issues and news relating to the IQD, but it probably won't happen. Too many people with too much time on their hands and too many agendas. Good luck.

Yes, Yes, Yes...... I've been trying to get this point across for weeks now.

Why do so many people fail to grasp it?

Krome, tommy, and Zig, I got the message! I will mind my own business and allow what ever kind of garbage folks want to throw out here. I'm only here for one thing. I don't need to learn about parallel universes, seances, mysticism, atheism, or any of the other irrelevant mess that is inserted into posts. I am normally pretty laid back and can allow people to screw up their minds how ever they please. But as a VIP who has bought in to get the info we hope will help us after the rv, I felt I had a right to voice my objection to the obvious increase in paranormal, psychic, and bizarre posts that keep popping up. So, as one of you stated, if we followed the rules, my post would have been deleted, have at it! That's norm for our country any more! People can come in with all their crap from other countries and do as they please but as soon as someone with traditional values speaks up there is a big hubbub because we are offending them and not allowing them their freedom of expression. So, here's to the values that made our nation great and brought us to our place of liberty and freedom as we know it. And if that is offensive then so be it!

• Upvote 2

Fully agree

DV is going down the drain compare to 1 year ago

perhaps the reason why most old timer are all gone

most of the member posting are lest then a year old or even few days old

so sad

You are right most oldtimers have left and the new guy's and gal's mainly are just sucking up instead of doing there own homework or are just waiting on an Email saying the RV has happen.

But that their rights and I'm cool with that.

Off Topic posts

Anything goes in here, but keep it respectful.

If we were to abide by your desires, then this post of yours would not be allowed.

Instead of trying to police thought or conversation, just by-pass threads that you don't want to read.

I don't like half the crap on TV, but hey, I have a remote and can change the channel.

I'm not going to squash anyone else from watching, just making a concious decision not to myself.

I agree. And there are still a lot of old timers here. Sometimes people get too big for their britches or get a crawl in the shorts and off they go. People have been coming and going for a long time.

• Upvote 3

You are confusing two different things. There is a big difference between our entire American democracy on teh one hand and attempting to make people stop talking about their personal interests in a public website on the other. Sure, this site has an avowed purpose, anything which touches on the dinar, and which you suggest is all we should discuss here, but for me, getting to know other dinar investors who obviously share my own hopes for the RV, but who are varied and unique as individuals, also adds to the interest of the site.

• Upvote 2

You are confusing two different things. There is a big difference between our entire American democracy on teh one hand and attempting to make people stop talking about their personal interests in a public website on the other. Sure, this site has an avowed purpose, anything which touches on the dinar, and which you suggest is all we should discuss here, but for me, getting to know other dinar investors who obviously share my own hopes for the RV, but who are varied and unique as individuals, also adds to the interest of the site.

You have to have an open mind, look for facts, debate them and not shut down, and make your own mind up in order to be interesting. Otherwise, you are sheeple living in a pen.

• Upvote 1

Krome, tommy, and Zig, I got the message! I will mind my own business and allow what ever kind of garbage folks want to throw out here. I'm only here for one thing. I don't need to learn about parallel universes, seances, mysticism, atheism, or any of the other irrelevant mess that is inserted into posts. I am normally pretty laid back and can allow people to screw up their minds how ever they please. But as a VIP who has bought in to get the info we hope will help us after the rv, I felt I had a right to voice my objection to the obvious increase in paranormal, psychic, and bizarre posts that keep popping up. So, as one of you stated, if we followed the rules, my post would have been deleted, have at it! That's norm for our country any more! People can come in with all their crap from other countries and do as they please but as soon as someone with traditional values speaks up there is a big hubbub because we are offending them and not allowing them their freedom of expression. So, here's to the values that made our nation great and brought us to our place of liberty and freedom as we know it. And if that is offensive then so be it!

redrock...... NO you didn't get the message. You're confused. All of the OFF TOPIC subjects

that you DISRESPECTFULLY label as garbage and crap are not being inserted into Dinar related

posts. They are almost always in the OFF TOPIC forum. That's what it's for. Read the heading.

And also please don't insult me or others who enjoy discussions about matters other than Dinar

with regard to our patriotism or traditional values held. You want to debate that? Go ahead

Make My Day.

Mods..... Please don't shut this down. It needs to be understood.

Thank you Francie26....... Very nicely stated.

• Upvote 1

redrock...... NO you didn't get the message. You're confused. All of the OFF TOPIC subjects

that you DISRESPECTFULLY label as garbage and crap are not being inserted into Dinar related

posts. They are almost always in the OFF TOPIC forum. That's what it's for. Read the heading.

And also please don't insult me or others who enjoy discussions about matters other than Dinar

with regard to our patriotism or traditional values held. You want to debate that? Go ahead

Make My Day.

Mods..... Please don't shut this down. It needs to be understood.

Thank you Francie26....... Very nicely stated.

Okay, we've thrashed this enough! Zig, I apologize for offending your patriotic side...I have very great respect for patriotism. And if you are a vet or active duty or a support person, I thank you for your time and sacrifice. Any others who were offended by my reference to your topics, posts, or whatever as garbage or crap I also apologize. My bad! I don't have a lot of time to read the articles and so I will keep to dinar-related subjects and let the others do as they will. I'm not here for discussing the other stuff. But it does get inserted into the posts and that is what I was trying to address. So, I will drop this and maybe everyone else will as well. Not worth further discussion. Sorry I did not get back sooner. Traveling with work. Everyone have a great day. Go RV!!!