Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Chatted With V.P. Joe Biden.....

possum

Guys and Gals,

Please take what Possum says with a grain of salt!!

Possum has been posting here for a long time and MOST of us use it for a good laugh.giflaugh.gif

Don't let it get to you!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

If you don't like what Possum says PLEASE just skip over his thread and go to something that makes you happy!!smile.gif

Thanks

Bump

Understood. Then can we get possums posts moved to the off-topics forum? I dont feel his posts add any value to the rumors forum and they are purely fabricated only to give one person a platform to speak and to provide a silly joke for others. Thanks bumper

• Upvote 2

Understood. Then can we get possums posts moved to the off-topics forum? I dont feel his posts add any value to the rumors forum and they are purely fabricated only to give one person a platform to speak and to provide a silly joke for others. Thanks bumper

We always leave them in the Rumors section just in case ONE DAY he might get it right!!! laugh.giflaugh.giftip_hat.gif

• Upvote 4

cja - a AoK insightfully stated: possum is an acquired taste. His posts don't sit heavy on the palate; they tickle the senses like ginger and wasabi in soy sauce, generate a smile at his shameless yet deserving self-promotion. We like Possum. And Bumper walks a danged good line in choosing what to leave in the room, bumping topics off the table when they stray from charming wackiness into stupid attention-seeking or rude drivel. Besides, Possum can now friend Biden on Facebook and really give us the skinny! +1 to bring you back even, Possum!

Peace Out

• Upvote 4

Give us and Possum a break!! He has been around and accepted long enough to keep on doing his thing. Get a sense of humor for goodness sakes!

By all means if you notice it says Possum in the title (which it almost always does) please pass it by if you feel strongly about bashing him.

OK, now? Wow Possum, the VP? Watch out, i think he will try to use your picture and autograph in the 2012 campaign. It's worth at least 1 vote. :lol:

Glad to see you out and about more lately, have fun and don't forget your medication!!

• Upvote 1

Possum, that was too much!!!!

I keep thinking that you're making significant headways toward a future Saturday Night Live show. Where they feature the VP, you, his wife, and Mamma. When the RV does hit the fan we'll have a talk...

B)

Voices woke me up again and Joe Biden was standing there in his birthday suit screaming "It is done, it is done..." then Possum cried in joy and momma woke up and danced with Joe. It's hard to understand but Possum saw it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Voices woke me up again and Joe Biden was standing there in his birthday suit screaming "It is done, it is done..." then Possum cried in joy and momma woke up and danced with Joe. It's hard to understand but Possum saw it.

Oh Mr. Possum, it is very hard for this old bird to understand your posts on the forum. Do you really expect us to believe you saw Joe Biden? Of course not, but then why do you tell us about your silly shennanigans. I for one don't see the humour in your rants and we are still trying to educate ourselves on this investment. There are some peoples musings you want to stay clear of. I dont need to mention names.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Give us and Possum a break!! He has been around and accepted long enough to keep on doing his thing. Get a sense of humor for goodness sakes!

By all means if you notice it says Possum in the title (which it almost always does) please pass it by if you feel strongly about bashing him.

ok, i respectfully disagree. even if the guy has been here long enough and accepted doesnt justify being given a hall pass to post b.s. so if i was a long time member then i would have carte blanche to post mindless worthless posts in the rumor section about drunk sex driven escapades? and i do have a sense of humor, it just differs from yours. you find possum funny and i dont. there are more possum lovers than possum haters that reply to his posts but some of his posts have earned him alot of negatives so the people who dont agree with him are still out there.

of course i can follow yours and bumpers advice and just skip over a possum post but there are many people who bring stuff over of okies,steves, blainos and the like and those guys get bashed pretty good. possum is no different. everybody is entitled to an opinion whether good or bad and i and a few others have a different opinion than you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

When I was a kid growing up in Washington Co, La I saw a possum crawl out the belly of a dead cow! I shot every one of them I saw from then on but obviously I didn't get enough of them. Some must have got by me and grew-up and learned how to speak........

• Downvote 2

Well, this may be the best one yet. Biden's going to take a call from a guy that hears voices. But, now that I think about it a little more, knowing Biden and the other stooges, not so far fetched - next thing you know, he'll take a call from Al Franken.