Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Chatted With V.P. Joe Biden.....

possum

I spoke with a guy that works for Red River Army Deopt that goes back and forth to the Green Zone, he was supposed to bring a buddy and I some D's, but came back empty handed, said he was not allowed to purchace D' s over there any longer.

• Upvote 1

FINALLY a guru with solid intel! Possum, Thanks for goin to bat for us buddy! Please keep after Biden and Obama. This might be just the breakthrough we've been looking for. I also find great comfort that the people leading the country are hearing voices too!

GO RV or GO PHONE (possum)! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This IDIOT has no buisness near a computer......and the people feeding his ego are no better than the pumpers on here!!!!

I agree completely with that part about Possum "has no business near a computer". That's why he has MAMA operate the Mouse for him, and do all of his typing.

Now.......I hope Possum's ego doesn't get to inflated by what I'm about to say...............

but......... knowing that MAMA does all of Possum's computer stuff for him, I started thinking, what if she's just making up this whole story about Possum talking with VP Joe Biden.

So.........I thought maybe I should give Joe a call and see what I could find out.

So, when I called Joe Biden's office, Joe's wife picked up the phone. Now Mrs. Biden is no slouch, and she's not known for lieing very much about things.....................

and she swore on a stack of mudflaps that her husband did in fact have a chance to talk directly with Possum, and that he most certainly asked Possum for an autographed photo.

She didn't, however, tell me exactly what her husband had to pay Possum for that photo, but she said that the price was "SIGNIFICANT" and that it was "much, much more than Possums Regular Price for a bucket of night crawlers.

So.....there you have it folks, another piece of credible intel from Possum.

• Upvote 4

I agree completely with that part about Possum "has no business near a computer". That's why he has MAMA operate the Mouse for him, and do all of his typing.

Now.......I hope Possum's ego doesn't get to inflated by what I'm about to say...............

but......... knowing that MAMA does all of Possum's computer stuff for him, I started thinking, what if she's just making up this whole story about Possum talking with VP Joe Biden.

So.........I thought maybe I should give Joe a call and see what I could find out.

So, when I called Joe Biden's office, Joe's wife picked up the phone. Now Mrs. Biden is no slouch, and she's not known for lieing very much about things.....................

and she swore on a stack of mudflaps that her husband did in fact have a chance to talk directly with Possum, and that he most certainly asked Possum for an autographed photo.

She didn't, however, tell me exactly what her husband had to pay Possum for that photo, but she said that the price was "SIGNIFICANT" and that it was "much, much more than Possums Regular Price for a bucket of night crawlers.

So.....there you have it folks, another piece of credible intel from Possum.

:lol:

Guys and Gals,

Please take what Possum says with a grain of salt!!

Possum has been posting here for a long time and MOST of us use it for a good laugh.giflaugh.gif

Don't let it get to you!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

If you don't like what Possum says PLEASE just skip over his thread and go to something that makes you happy!!smile.gif

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I called the Whitehouse and asked to speak to the Prez Obama but they hung up on me. I kept trying about 50 times and then told mamma to call and ask for Joe (Biden), the Vice President. They patched her into Joes office on the third called and hit it off. Joe told her that he reads Dinar Vet Rumors all the time and wanted to talk to Possum (me). Well, Possum got right to the point and asked Joe if he could verify what the voices have been telling me. Joe said that the voices talk to him and Obama all the time and tell them to let Iraqi RV. Joe said to not worry because it's a done deal. But Obama has been stalling it trying to get closer 2012 so that his economic miracle would not be forgotten by November 4, on election day. Joe also asked me to send him an autographed picture which I agreed too.

Where are we??

"Boss the plane, the plane"

Guys and Gals,

Please take what Possum says with a grain of salt!!

Possum has been posting here for a long time and MOST of us use it for a good laugh.giflaugh.gif

Don't let it get to you!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

If you don't like what Possum says PLEASE just skip over his thread and go to something that makes you happy!!smile.gif

Thanks

Bump

That is very good advise. Could you repost TerryK's thread where he talks about the $13 rate? That made me happy.

• Upvote 1

I think he could have picked someone better than Biden, If you'r going to go GO BIG say you just got off the phone with Shabb's and everything is a goooooo

God Bless

GO RVVVV

He's saving that for next weeks post... Don't spoil it for everyone!!! lol

I personally love his posts!! I know I'm gonna get a laugh as soon as I see his name in the title!!