Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Chatted With V.P. Joe Biden.....

possum

I called the Whitehouse and asked to speak to the Prez Obama but they hung up on me. I kept trying about 50 times and then told mamma to call and ask for Joe (Biden), the Vice President. They patched her into Joes office on the third called and hit it off. Joe told her that he reads Dinar Vet Rumors all the time and wanted to talk to Possum (me). Well, Possum got right to the point and asked Joe if he could verify what the voices have been telling me. Joe said that the voices talk to him and Obama all the time and tell them to let Iraqi RV. Joe said to not worry because it's a done deal. But Obama has been stalling it trying to get closer 2012 so that his economic miracle would not be forgotten by November 4, on election day. Joe also asked me to send him an autographed picture which I agreed too.

• Upvote 27
  • Downvote 25

pp pounds head on desk asking...why oh why do I torture myself reading this man's posts...

pp

Oh I know Poker it is just shameful!!! If I could kick myself any harder for reading that garbage I would be disabled!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

pp pounds head on desk asking...why oh why do I torture myself reading this man's posts...

pp

Poker, you read them for the same reason that I do; they are good for a laugh, and who can't do with more laughter ? GO RRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVV !!!!!!!!!

Possum...hope you invited Joe to the party...would be kinda rude not to after all the good poop???Excuse me, intel? Whatever. I hope you didn't send an autographed picture free...somebody has to declare that kind of booty...and taxes...wow...I think I need a drink...these posts are making me stoopid too! :P Hurry RV...we are all going nutz

• Upvote 1

I called the Whitehouse and asked to speak to the Prez Obama but they hung up on me. I kept trying about 50 times and then told mamma to call and ask for Joe (Biden), the Vice President. They patched her into Joes office on the third called and hit it off. Joe told her that he reads Dinar Vet Rumors all the time and wanted to talk to Possum (me). Well, Possum got right to the point and asked Joe if he could verify what the voices have been telling me. Joe said that the voices talk to him and Obama all the time and tell them to let Iraqi RV. Joe said to not worry because it's a done deal. But Obama has been stalling it trying to get closer 2012 so that his economic miracle would not be forgotten by November 4, on election day. Joe also asked me to send him an autographed picture which I agreed too.

This IDIOT has no buisness near a computer......and the people feeding his ego are no better than the pumpers on here!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 11