Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's 7/13/11 chat

Bumper64

=

[Adam Montana] we don't give warnings, you just get kicked

[Adam Montana] good news though!

Moderator Notice: on kick duty [DaveH]

[Adam Montana] I"m going to keep this short

[Adam Montana] until the Q&A part

[Adam Montana] if you look at the top of the chat you will see it says "no typing"

[Adam Montana] that will change when I am done

[Adam Montana] and I'm here for a little bit, so I'll take questions on cashing in or anything you want.

[Adam Montana] even the usual "boxers or briefs" question that always seems to pop up

[Adam Montana] I usually refrain from "intel" type chats

bit of info

[Adam Montana] I have nothing to back it up

[Adam Montana] so I won't go too deep

[Adam Montana] but you should all have seen the article about the HCL vote coming soon

[Adam Montana] plain and simple - we need the HCL OR CH7 done before an RV can happen.

[Adam Montana] one of the two!

[Adam Montana] GOI is pretty stable, Maliki and Allawi are on better terms than ever, and now

[Adam Montana] and NOW

[Adam Montana] we have a vote on the HCL coming up

[Adam Montana] one of the oldest members here said he thought for sure the RV would have happened about a week ago

[Adam Montana] in Iraq terms, that's like... 2 minutes ago

[Adam Montana] so I'm not about to call his information, or prediction, completely dead

[Adam Montana] he thought there was going to be a release of CH7 by now

[Adam Montana] there wasn't

[Adam Montana] but now we see a vote on HCL matters coming up quickly

[Adam Montana] and the info I am hearing

[Adam Montana] is that they want to pass the HCL and release CH7 at the SAME TIME, or as close together as possible

[Adam Montana] which means if they actually vote on the HCL, I am hearing they will be releasing CH7 almost simultaneously, and BOOM! we are in!!!

[Adam Montana] that's what I'm hearing - from people I trust

[Adam Montana] this means we could finally be within a VERY short time to Cashing IN!

[Adam Montana] I am not going into an exact date, because the vote could always be delayed

[Adam Montana] and I'm not going into the rate, because only pumpers pretend to know the rate.

[Adam Montana] but I'm optimistic about these developments

[Adam Montana] that's it, I"ll change the topic now

Thanks djgabrielie

Topic: open floor, fire away! but slowly please!!!!

[DaveH] good news

[fastarnie] Adam does the lifting of capter 7 make them go to article 8 from 14 automatic????

[Adam Montana] DaveH no promises from me, but yes!

[Lacey] Adam Montana ty

[kcw] Adam Montana hi did you see the thread with questions?

[DaveH] Adam Montana i know

[glo] Ty Adam !!!

[Adam Montana] fastarnie no

[wkk] Sorry, but what is hcl

[Adam Montana] kcw I saw it

[fastarnie] ty

[Adam Montana] wkk Hydro Carbon Law

[keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana Adam Montana so are you related to Hannah Montana or Tony Montana?? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

[keepmwlknfny]

[Adam Montana] in a nutshell it is keeping Iraq from selling their oil

[bodeen] Adam Montana Thong or granny panties....

[ROCKSCISSORSPAPER] Boxers or briefs?

[littlesam] keepmwlknfny

[Adam Montana] keepmwlknfny both, but by marriage only

[bodeen] Sorry

[Adam Montana] I took my wifes name

[R2d2dc] I read that they are getting very close to agreeing on a Security Minister, does that make a difference in the timing of the RV

[keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana

[Adam Montana] Shabibi paid me to do so

[MAW33326] Adam, tell Sarah I said thank you so so much to you both!!!!

[glo] it's not like they will delete the 000 rd and after Rv ?

[littlesam] Adam Montana

[Adam Montana] R2d2dc I don't think so but it's a good thing that will help

[Adam Montana] glo I don't think so, and I hope not, but let's not drink the kool-aid - it COULD happen

[easyrider] Adam what is your thoughts about the 3 zeroes still?

[Adam Montana] MAW33326 I will do so

[jon29] Adam, how far off are they planning to conduct the vote, a few months from now?

[Adam Montana] easyrider it makes no sense to me to do that, unless they can profit beforehand. If they profit - so do we.

[easyrider] have u heard anything about that from your contacts regarding the currency and the zeroes?

[glo] Adam Montana ty !!! that's is much better ...Agree but too many opinions !

[fastarnie] can they rv while in art 14 ???

[Adam Montana] jon29 let me try to find the link

[itsnotallaboutme] Adam....trust all is well with your family...all issues fine we trust. thx for all you do

[jon29] thank you.

[easyrider] ok thanks adam

[R2d2dc] Thank you

[easyrider] i agree

[keepmwlknfny] easyrider <-----likes to play COD in his thong......

[easyrider] haha

[keepmwlknfny]

[easyrider] dont hate

[bodeen] keepmwlknfny

[Adam Montana] fastarnie yes, I don't know who keeps bringing this "noise" about Chapter 8 and 14 etc, but it's just noise. The only important restriction is CH7

[easyrider] appreciate

[wpsmit] wow! 1st part sounds kinda "guruish" Joe, er Adam. Never seen you put anything out like this, however, so I'm a believer

[easyrider]

[Frank61] lets talk about the ISX....

[yodamom] Adam Montana still say you have a tough job, gollly

[fastarnie] ty again, and I don't read rumors, so just a / thanks again

[bodeen] easyrider Sorry for my comments in your post last night...

[Adam Montana] yodamom

[brbrlocke] do you think they will be voting soon on HCL

[easyrider] its al good

[easyrider]

[bodeen] easyrider

[djgabrielie] I still have it.

[Adam Montana] ok I've given my opinion on most of the big news out there - I'm going to break so the mods can post the chat

[keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana Adam Montana honest question....what do you think about the ev

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeh, I thought the chapter 7 agenda was progressing nicely as well. Maybe both HCL and Chap. 7 at once? Oh, I forgot, this isn't "Wonderland" and I'm not Alice, but it's a good sign. Thanks for the info Adam.

• Upvote 1

When is the HCL voting date???

And thanks Pumper64.... :lol::P

I'm not 100% sure but I thought I read somewhere that they called for the HCL vote. I don't know that the date was set. The way they work it could be happening as we speak.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Bump my friend, good Job Adam. I refrain from your chats as some people can be....never mind. I liked all of it. And yes a long time poster...was off only by a little bit I figure. I still stand behind them 100% and no amount of red ones will change my mind.

pp

• Upvote 10

I am curious for the second week in a row Adams chat and Q & A Adam has not addressed the seating of the ministers and anounceing of the GOI===that was one of his biggest reasons for no RV that he said was preventing the Rv --it suddenly seems that the focus is on the HCL, and chapter 7---government still is not finalized--seems forgotten about and moved on to HCL and chapter 7---DID i MISS SOMETHING HERE!

can anyone help please?

capt cliff

• Upvote 3

Nice job Adam I always grab onto every word of your chats. Thanks for all the hard work to all DV's: mods, Sarah, Bump and Knight if I have missed anyone good job and thanks for keeping it real. I think we are close to the finish line. :D

• Upvote 1