Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

highhopes From US Congressman Today PTR

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The McDonald's Drive-Thru In Baghdad. Where The Heck Is The Cup Holder On This Camel ?

Thousands of us contacted their local elected officials today. One person actually got to talk to one!!!!!

well I was texted that BGG stated in his new chat room that he is hearing Washington is being set abuzz with his suggestion on everyone contacting their elected official asking why not use the Dinar in Fort Knox … He had a suggested wording on the letter so it would be easy for everyone… I hear they are even calling FOX, CNN, local TV stations, UST and FED Reserve office and everything – I say lets set um all to wishing this RV would take place..

07/13/2011 (this post is from Fresh at PeopleInvested

Conversation with a Senior House Representative on the Revalue of the Iraqi Dinar

To protect the member’s identity who shared this with our forum earlier. Our member was able to speak with a SENIOR House Representative concerning the debt ceiling and any relation to the Iraqi dinar. In an effort to not MISQUOTE the lengthy conversation with this individual who was extremely cooperative – I asked the member to gather their thoughts and the notes and put together a very concise version to not misquote this very respectable individual!

Here’s the (SUMMARY) of the conversation that took place over a Telephone at around 2pm est Today!

INFO ON HOUSE MEMBER CALL

(Member): can you tell me why we would be raising the debt ceiling when our treasury has a stockpile of trillions of dinars?

(Representative): where did you hear that?

(Member): I have done research on internet

(Member): How many dinars do we own (US GOV’T)?

Read More button on the right

(Representative): that is a good question. Trying to get an answer to that

(Member): can’t we use those dinars for paying down the debt, or not raising the debt ceiling?

(Representative): that is all part of the negotiations, how it will be appropriated.

(Member): you know that the dinar is ready to revalue, and will be worth at least 3 X whatit is now- why aren’t we gonna use that?

(Representative): part of negotiations

(Member): I own x amount of dinars, and I will personally owe x,000,000 in taxes, and I am just a lil guy. How much tax rev will be generated just from us private owners? Let alone the gov value.

(Representative): it is substantial

(Member): Bernanke was just on CNN saying he expects an infusion into the economy- was he talking about this?

(Representative) it’s all part of the negotiations

Our member exchanged information with this incredible individual and he said he would possibly return her call if he got answer to some of the questions he couldn’t answer.

**THIS IS A SUMMARY AND NOT INTENDED AS DIRECT WORDS IN THIS CONVERSATION – THE CONVERSATION WAS MUCH MORE DETAILED. IT WAS SHORTENED TO NOT MISQUOTE ANY MAJOR TALKING POINTS**

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Please do not call your congressman. Iraq's RV is not controlled by our gov. Worst case, you would be giving dems ideas about a new tax..... :blink:

If you want to call you reps, call and tell them to cut spending and balance the budget. The best way to increase tax revenue is to let private companies create more jobs ie. Taxpayers.

• Upvote 4

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The McDonald's Drive-Thru In Baghdad. Where The Heck Is The Cup Holder On This Camel ?

Thousands of us contacted their local elected officials today. One person actually got to talk to one!!!!!

well I was texted that BGG stated in his new chat room that he is hearing Washington is being set abuzz with his suggestion on everyone contacting their elected official asking why not use the Dinar in Fort Knox … He had a suggested wording on the letter so it would be easy for everyone… I hear they are even calling FOX, CNN, local TV stations, UST and FED Reserve office and everything – I say lets set um all to wishing this RV would take place..

07/13/2011 (this post is from Fresh at PeopleInvested

Conversation with a Senior House Representative on the Revalue of the Iraqi Dinar

To protect the member’s identity who shared this with our forum earlier. Our member was able to speak with a SENIOR House Representative concerning the debt ceiling and any relation to the Iraqi dinar. In an effort to not MISQUOTE the lengthy conversation with this individual who was extremely cooperative – I asked the member to gather their thoughts and the notes and put together a very concise version to not misquote this very respectable individual!

Here’s the (SUMMARY) of the conversation that took place over a Telephone at around 2pm est Today!

INFO ON HOUSE MEMBER CALL

(Member): can you tell me why we would be raising the debt ceiling when our treasury has a stockpile of trillions of dinars?

(Representative): where did you hear that?

(Member): I have done research on internet

(Member): How many dinars do we own (US GOV’T)?

Read More button on the right

(Representative): that is a good question. Trying to get an answer to that

(Member): can’t we use those dinars for paying down the debt, or not raising the debt ceiling?

(Representative): that is all part of the negotiations, how it will be appropriated.

(Member): you know that the dinar is ready to revalue, and will be worth at least 3 X whatit is now- why aren’t we gonna use that?

(Representative): part of negotiations

(Member): I own x amount of dinars, and I will personally owe x,000,000 in taxes, and I am just a lil guy. How much tax rev will be generated just from us private owners? Let alone the gov value.

(Representative): it is substantial

(Member): Bernanke was just on CNN saying he expects an infusion into the economy- was he talking about this?

(Representative) it’s all part of the negotiations

Our member exchanged information with this incredible individual and he said he would possibly return her call if he got answer to some of the questions he couldn’t answer.

**THIS IS A SUMMARY AND NOT INTENDED AS DIRECT WORDS IN THIS CONVERSATION – THE CONVERSATION WAS MUCH MORE DETAILED. IT WAS SHORTENED TO NOT MISQUOTE ANY MAJOR TALKING POINTS**

Excellent - Now i owe you 2 DONG

Keep Up the good work

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just my thoughts, these guys come up with some off the wall B/S. It just amazes me what they dream up. My advise to all you Pumpers out there, call Disney Studios and make some money for your crazy B/S instead of posting on here , you all have the potential to make it big. Quiet waisting your time. ;)

• Upvote 1

Please do not call your congressman. Iraq's RV is not controlled by our gov. Worst case, you would be giving dems ideas about a new tax..... :blink:

If you want to call you reps, call and tell them to cut spending and balance the budget. The best way to increase tax revenue is to let private companies create more jobs ie. Taxpayers.

:twothumbs: Ditto!

• Upvote 1

So that means this was just all made up over a couple of beers down at "Slim's Hide-away Bar and Grill" (home of the blue sofas) south of Enid? Or were they messing around at the houka lounge again? :P

Not bashing you Thug, but these guys kill me.