Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7-13-11 CHAT Questions for ADAM

kcw

ADAM here are a few questions people wanted to ask today if you stopped by.

[dinar_millions] ask him about un sanctions expiring on 31st.

[clkelle] only thing i'm interesting in is his take on the tarriffs effectiveness the 15th, and how it corrilates with currency

[1967] Mods, Question for tonight's chat? Adam, with tomorrow being Iraq's Independence Day and then tariffs/taxes to begin on the 15th of July and our debt due August 2nd do you think these are tied in and that we could see RV very soon??? Thanks, 1967

• Upvote 1

Adam, First off, I want to give a shout out and a hat tip to You and Sarah. You both have done an outstanding job with the instructions for the VIP members. All those that are not involved in the post RV-post RV planning will miss out on so much, i almost feel sorry for them.

Anyway, my question is this: After RV and we are all locked up and the door is closed to get into VIP, what are the potential returns on the investments on some of our VIP family plans? Just a wild guess would do :)