Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wolf blitzer cnn

attackcat1

The closest relative I have got left is my Aunt ( Mother's sister) ... She's 90 years old, still full of interests , sharp minded & extremely opinionated.....I love her and love talking to her.

My Aunt (Mom's sister) is 98, will be 99 in November! Was great until she fell last year...still talk to her on the phone. I record her messages she leaves me..my Aunt is still very opinionated as well!

You have a moral obligation to pay his guy a visit who is stringing along an old woman, tell him in no uncertain terms if he doesn't back off with the dud intel then his next lunch will be a knuckle sandwich.

I think he believes it himself..

After tonight's chat, I will just check forex and see what's going on, and wait for VIP text from Adam. I'm tired of this very emotional ride and I have not even been in it as long as others, so I cannot imagine how they feel!

Notice the date? I remember this well from last year. The pumpers can't even come up with fresh lies to tell. They are starting to recycle things just like Iraq does with their news. :lol:

I just put it to show how someone can post a rumor somewhere else and later someone else finds it...alters it or interprets differently and then posts it as something new.

My Aunt (Mom's sister) is 98, will be 99 in November! Was great until she fell last year...still talk to her on the phone. I record her messages she leaves me..my Aunt is still very opinionated as well!

I think he believes it himself..

After tonight's chat, I will just check forex and see what's going on, and wait for VIP text from Adam. I'm tired of this very emotional ride and I have not even been in it as long as others, so I cannot imagine how they feel!

I agree! I just found out that some friends of mine have owned dinar for about 2 years and have been hearing the same stuff over and over that it will happen by a certain date and it never RV's.

Oh well just another he said she said I have a friend

I personally saw the news report on the purchase of the F-16's. Not that it means anything if they are purchasing them.

She emailed this to me as is....I feel so bad for her...he calls her and says stuff like are you ready to be a millionaire...she is bad off, and that kind of pumpingto end up as a let down, is just not right..

so when she sent me this..I figured I'd ask our group who are mostly intelliegent, to perhaps look into it better than I am able.

Thanks.

What are you and granny smokin?? :lmao:

I just put it to show how someone can post a rumor somewhere else and later someone else finds it...alters it or interprets differently and then posts it as something new.

Thats what I meant. If you have been around these forums long enough, you will get that "that sounds really familiar" going on in the back of your head. Good work pulling that up from the archives. If I remember right this was around this same time as the massive troop withdrawal from Iraq.

Hi everyone. This is my first post on this. I am new to this Dinar thing. Only about a month. You can see by my display name that I am wondering what the heck I did.

I can see already that some of these guys are pumpers because I have heard it is going to RV any day for a month and it never does.

I have read what Adam says and he does seem the most level headed about it.

He stated the other day that Iraq would have to be able to protect itself before being completely removed from Chapter 7.

I wanted to share what I saw on the local news this morning. It was either the ABC or Fox channel.

They said that Iraq was getting ready to purchase 30 Billion dollars of Fighter Jets from the US.

I thought that may be significant since it is a step in rebuilding their military and it seems that they would need their Dinar to be worth a lot more than it is now to pay us 30 Billion dollars.

I'm no expert but wanted to share that. I, like all of you sure hope this is real and will RV real soon.

A friend of mine called me first thing this morning with this exact news. It was on Fox news.

A friend of mine called me first thing this morning with this exact news. It was on Fox news.

POSTED FROM ANOTHER SITE....

Iraq has postponed plans to buy U.S.-built Lockheed Martin F-16 fighter jets because it lacks the funds to rebuild its air force, government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh told Bloomberg.

“Iraq is determined to rebuild its air power capabilities, but the plan is postponed … There are no new negotiations by the Iraqi government or the defense ministry,” he said.

The defense portfolio is held by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. The Wall Street Journal reported earlier on Tuesday that Iraq has started negotiations to buy U.S. fighter jets.

The Iraqi government was close to signing an agreement on the purchase last year before plans were delayed when funds were diverted for food rations and other urgent items.

“The plan was postponed, but not canceled as we will rebuild our armed forces in the next few years when there will be more liquidity,” the spokesman said.

That pretty much settles that.

She emailed this to me as is....I feel so bad for her...he calls her and says stuff like are you ready to be a millionaire...she is bad off, and that kind of pumpingto end up as a let down, is just not right..

so when she sent me this..I figured I'd ask our group who are mostly intelliegent, to perhaps look into it better than I am able.

Thanks.

Oh, Betty Boop, Oopoopy doop! Are you rolling your index finger in your cheek! Ahhhhhhh.

And if you are looking for intelligent people here, you might get their attention a little faster if you spell intelligent correctly. Good clue Sherlock.

By the way, WTF does this ladies' age have to do with anything?

POSTED FROM ANOTHER SITE....

Iraq has postponed plans to buy U.S.-built Lockheed Martin F-16 fighter jets because it lacks the funds to rebuild its air force, government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh told Bloomberg.

“Iraq is determined to rebuild its air power capabilities, but the plan is postponed … There are no new negotiations by the Iraqi government or the defense ministry,” he said.

The defense portfolio is held by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. The Wall Street Journal reported earlier on Tuesday that Iraq has started negotiations to buy U.S. fighter jets.

The Iraqi government was close to signing an agreement on the purchase last year before plans were delayed when funds were diverted for food rations and other urgent items.

“The plan was postponed, but not canceled as we will rebuild our armed forces in the next few years when there will be more liquidity,” the spokesman said.

That pretty much settles that.

Looks like the news station jumped the gun. Nothing new.