Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wolf blitzer cnn

attackcat1

She emailed this to me as is....I feel so bad for her...he calls her and says stuff like are you ready to be a millionaire...she is bad off, and that kind of pumpingto end up as a let down, is just not right..

so when she sent me this..I figured I'd ask our group who are mostly intelliegent, to perhaps look into it better than I am able.

Thanks.

No worries Attackcat1, I get were your coming from & let's see what the research brings about....Sorry for the lazy response...

OK- My friend who told me about the dinar sent me the email I pasted below. Please understand that she is like 70 yrs old, and her neighbor told her about the dinar having bought some per her brother Advsiing her to do so.

In response to your obvious insinuation that because she is "like 70 yrs old" she can be fooled, duped, or made to look silly - that is also possible for 18 year olds tooo.... :rolleyes:

Since I will be 70 years old next year, I felt compelled to reply so I went to CNN, did a full search of the site for anything uttered by Blitzer regarding Iraq and found NOTHING, Nada, Zip, :ph34r:

I also searched for any news regarding the IQD, Iraq dinar, Iraq revalue of currency, and several other search terms, again NOTHING! :lmao:

I would just like to suggest that when you next see your grandmother, you apologize to her for making a derogartory remark about 70 year olds. :shakehead:

:woot::twocents:

• Upvote 1

In response to your obvious insinuation that because she is "like 70 yrs old" she can be fooled, duped, or made to look silly - that is also possible for 18 year olds tooo.... :rolleyes:

Since I will be 70 years old next year, I felt compelled to reply so I went to CNN, did a full search of the site for anything uttered by Blitzer regarding Iraq and found NOTHING, Nada, Zip, :ph34r:

I also searched for any news regarding the IQD, Iraq dinar, Iraq revalue of currency, and several other search terms, again NOTHING! :lmao:

I would just like to suggest that when you next see your grandmother, you apologize to her for making a derogartory remark about 70 year olds. :shakehead:

didn't mean it that way...she is very naive and believes alot of what she hears, she's always been that way. I meant to relay, that she is about 70 and in a bad financial situation, not well enough to get a part time job although she is looking. It is hard to reach a certain age, and have a lot of negative things going on in your life., not knowing what your future will hold.

So - hearing fake news, lifts her up and then drops her down Hard. I am in my late 50's, and am very respectful. Sorry you got so upset. I put it in rumors, because I questioned it's validity. By the way, I never knew grandparents, and my mom died when I was 16. If I had a grandparent or a mom, I'd kiss the ground they walk on..

• Upvote 2

I peeked at PD and didn't see anything about CNN or Wolf Blitzer. It looks like random chat room crap. I think it would be wise to tell newbies that anything put on chats are just a bunch of lies and garbage. If it doesn't have a link or a reliable source its not woth the time to open it.

• Upvote 1

I peeked at PD and didn't see anything about CNN or Wolf Blitzer. It looks like random chat room crap. I think it would be wise to tell newbies that anything put on chats are just a bunch of lies and garbage. If it doesn't have a link or a reliable source its not woth the time to open it.

It is a shame that they resort to such lies that look "real" on the surface. I'm so over this. I'm not posting anymore. I'll just read. Sort out the Bs from the "Science of it all"..

First thing blitzer has no integrity, so they can use his name for whatever....

2nd thing is like only three people watch CNN, so doubt any announcement there!!!

Jmo

• Upvote 1

I found this...

Primetime CNN(Rumor from another site)

2010-08-12 16:17:37

FYI

I was watching Primetime CNN last night and Wolf Blitzer was interviewing Gen. James Jones (Ret) who is the National Security Advisor for Obama.

This is the Obama cabinet guy that is head guy over US involvement in Iraq. Obama called a cabinet meeting yesterday because Obama wanted to know the status of things.

Wolf and Jones talked about the drawdown of US troops and that the number of troops will be down to 50,000 at the end of August 2010 (this month).

Jones confirmed.

Jones said that also all combat troops will be out of Iraq at the end of 2011.

Then Wolf asked Jones about how Iraq could operate without a government, Jones replied that Iraq has a government but it is an interim government until the new government is in place.

Wolf ask Jones when will the new government be put in place. Jones replied: “It will happen soon”.

Wolf then asked Jones that that was a vague answer and Jones replied: “In a couple of weeks”.

Wolf again asked if he could be more specific. Jones replied: “before the end of next month”.

Ruger.

http://www.dinar2u.com/iraqidinar/news.php?tab=detail&id=82

I found this...

Primetime CNN(Rumor from another site)

2010-08-12 16:17:37

FYI

I was watching Primetime CNN last night and Wolf Blitzer was interviewing Gen. James Jones (Ret) who is the National Security Advisor for Obama.

This is the Obama cabinet guy that is head guy over US involvement in Iraq. Obama called a cabinet meeting yesterday because Obama wanted to know the status of things.

Wolf and Jones talked about the drawdown of US troops and that the number of troops will be down to 50,000 at the end of August 2010 (this month).

Jones confirmed.

Jones said that also all combat troops will be out of Iraq at the end of 2011.

Then Wolf asked Jones about how Iraq could operate without a government, Jones replied that Iraq has a government but it is an interim government until the new government is in place.

Wolf ask Jones when will the new government be put in place. Jones replied: “It will happen soon”.

Wolf then asked Jones that that was a vague answer and Jones replied: “In a couple of weeks”.

Wolf again asked if he could be more specific. Jones replied: “before the end of next month”.

Ruger.

http://www.dinar2u.com/iraqidinar/news.php?tab=detail&id=82

Notice the date? I remember this well from last year. The pumpers can't even come up with fresh lies to tell. They are starting to recycle things just like Iraq does with their news. :lol:

• Upvote 1

You GO TexasGranny!!! We all have the capability of being duped regardless of age so - AGE IS A STATE OF MIND I ALWAYS SAY...Hope you enjoy your newfound wealth when it happens and sing like noone is listening, live like noone is watching rip it up! B);):D

didn't mean it that way...she is very naive and believes alot of what she hears, she's always been that way. I meant to relay, that she is about 70 and in a bad financial situation, not well enough to get a part time job although she is looking. It is hard to reach a certain age, and have a lot of negative things going on in your life., not knowing what your future will hold.

So - hearing fake news, lifts her up and then drops her down Hard. I am in my late 50's, and am very respectful. Sorry you got so upset. I put it in rumors, because I questioned it's validity. By the way, I never knew grandparents, and my mom died when I was 16. If I had a grandparent or a mom, I'd kiss the ground they walk on..

The closest relative I have got left is my Aunt ( Mother's sister) ... She's 90 years old, still full of interests , sharp minded & extremely opinionated.....I love her and love talking to her.

She emailed this to me as is....I feel so bad for her...he calls her and says stuff like are you ready to be a millionaire...she is bad off, and that kind of pumpingto end up as a let down, is just not right..

so when she sent me this..I figured I'd ask our group who are mostly intelliegent, to perhaps look into it better than I am able.

Thanks.

You have a moral obligation to pay his guy a visit who is stringing along an old woman, tell him in no uncertain terms if he doesn't back off with the dud intel then his next lunch will be a knuckle sandwich.

Right on, Chuck..... You tell'em , Man.... You tell'em right.........

Hi everyone. This is my first post on this. I am new to this Dinar thing. Only about a month. You can see by my display name that I am wondering what the heck I did.

I can see already that some of these guys are pumpers because I have heard it is going to RV any day for a month and it never does.

I have read what Adam says and he does seem the most level headed about it.

He stated the other day that Iraq would have to be able to protect itself before being completely removed from Chapter 7.

I wanted to share what I saw on the local news this morning. It was either the ABC or Fox channel.

They said that Iraq was getting ready to purchase 30 Billion dollars of Fighter Jets from the US.

I thought that may be significant since it is a step in rebuilding their military and it seems that they would need their Dinar to be worth a lot more than it is now to pay us 30 Billion dollars.

I'm no expert but wanted to share that. I, like all of you sure hope this is real and will RV real soon.