Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wolf blitzer cnn

attackcat1

OK- My friend who told me about the dinar sent me the email I pasted below. Please understand that she is like 70 yrs old, and her neighbor told her about the dinar having bought some per her brother Advsiing her to do so.

Then , my friend told me. I am the type that researches everything. Come to learn, that the "Brother" in one of those PD people, who say we are RV ing every day....

He forwards this stuff to her, I keep telling her is' pumper stuff.... :(

but could these morons actually lie about Wolf Blitzer..I mean use His Name and Reputation for lies, put out over the internet - WOW! -....OR

could this be true? Please read what she sent to me.... I tried to find info that Blitzer said this, but could not..

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS!!

[mort] Wolf Blitzer just announced on the news that Iraq has fully tradable currency hopefully this means the end of waiting for the RV to happen is here!!!!

[DinarWishes] mort what what what!!!!

[mort] it was just emailed to me from a person i trust

[mort] I’m asking her what channel in Iraq was it on

[drl] mort did you actually see it ?

[Hecht] mort That does mean they have an RV?

[mort] not sure yet

[sirTitus] mort ..what do you mean not sure...you post that and you’re not sure???

[bIGDADDYHARRIS] SirTitus lol

[Garskman] Mort, based on WTO, tradable means that it has been RV'd, right? Rate should follow soon...

GOD IS ON THE THRONE AND PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

would be nice if there was a link..

She emailed this to me as is....I feel so bad for her...he calls her and says stuff like are you ready to be a millionaire...she is bad off, and that kind of pumpingto end up as a let down, is just not right..

so when she sent me this..I figured I'd ask our group who are mostly intelliegent, to perhaps look into it better than I am able.

Thanks.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

She emailed this to me as is....I feel so bad for her...he calls her and says stuff like are you ready to be a millionaire...she is bad off, and that kind of pumpingto end up as a let down, is just not right..

so when she sent me this..I figured I'd ask our group who are mostly intelliegent, to perhaps look into it better than I am able.

Thanks.

I totally understand that is very, very sad! I didnt mean for you to have a link, i meant these dirtbags pumping this crap!! I looked everywhere I usually do and cant find an ounce of truth to this..trust me I wish it was maybe one of these days these A-holes will piss off the wrong person and get sued!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks.

have him call you next time tell her to tell him your real intrested in this dinar stuff then get this guy off her back. sounds like he is doing nothing but a straight up con on her.

I got an email from a person this morning telling me the same thing, but I cant find it on CNN website. I emailed them back asking where they saw it, but they havent answered me back. The email was sent to me at 9:30 pm CT last night so I guess sometime yesterday this rumor started.

Thanks.

THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF WITH THESE D-BAG PUMPERS..............IF THAT WERE MY MOTHER I WOULD HUNT THIS AZZHOLE DOWN AND OPEN HIS SKULL........................

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

have him call you next time tell her to tell him your real intrested in this dinar stuff then get this guy off her back. sounds like he is doing nothing but a straight up con on her.

you know, I said to her once, "let me talk to this guy" and she said that she promised she wouldn't tell anyone about the dinar. I can't upset her. She thinks I am a downer, but I just go by what seem to be facts not rumors.

• Upvote 1

she says this is what keeps her going..things are bad.. I do understand that. I am in a bad situation as well, and pray for this to happen already. But it is this "hope of Rv ing" that is getting her through.. :(