Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Most Recent Post

cgbrown

Frank26 Tuesday Intel

ByDebTarHeelGirl

Guest Ken states: purchased Dinar’s about 75 days ago. Prior to his purchase he never saw any news about the dinar or heard about dinar prior to 75 days ago. Heard through a friend from Colorado. That same day when he heard about this investment, he went directly to purchase dinar for the first time immediately from Dinar Trade. So Ken only has 2 months of any knowledge of the dinar and has NO KNOWLEDGE of who Frank26 was or the dinar networks.

Ken proceeds to go to his nearest Bank of America to send the wire to Dinar Trade. Only spoke to a teller and no one else at all…Wire transaction took place and he left.

This past Saturday AM July 9th he returned to the same BOA and asked about the Iraq Dinar and if they had news… First greeter knew nothing and was directed to manager and he proceeded to ask her if there was any news about the Iraq Dinar and she smiled and said we have been preparing for that and that they are waiting for that to happen and we are waiting for the rate and when this happens if you are a customer of BOA you can walk up to the teller and they will be able to take care of your currency trade. THIS WAS JULY 9th.

Frank states: here is a testimony from a dear friend of mine (who is a world renowned magician) when his wife passed , he called his Spiritual Mother in the Lord and she spoke to him and said “at the beginning of this year there will be nothing but in the summer months SUDDENLY”.

Then George Robinson came on our call and he said some things and boy he was right – you will see…

10 days ago on our call Kim Clement came on live and said “for those who have been holding the Dinar you have been waiting and waiting and you have seen Nothing, Nothing, Nothing but the Lord says to tell you SUDDENLY in this month of July.”

Guest Robin states: Was invited to a Holy Spirit conference where the 1st day was for the prophetic of the Lord….. The first minister said as the Family in Christ who wanted a permanent breakthrough in God - Number eleven (11) is transition he is moving us – God is a God of order – this is a perfection of divine order this is the right time, we are in the right time family the time of GOD and God is not concerned only about the outcome of this dinar investment but God is concerned with our journey – how are we going through this journey as the journey gives us our end results as it takes us to our destination. Believe and receive what God says and you WILL receive it…When the devil whispers that this is never going to happen, put some praise music on and blast it and it takes you to a new dimension in the presence of GOD where the dinar is not on your brain but HE IS – the dinar can be gone in a second but GOD is eternal. Praise and worship creates an atmosphere of His Presence…Doors gates and windows – GOD is opening all that for us and in this season we are going into…

The Prophet stated Body of Christ is shifting into a new season – the Body of Christ is shifting out of a battle of just getting by and surviving into a new season and its exciting. Be grounded and rooted now and be ready – be focused on HIM and not all about the blessing – He will direct us because our relationship we have built in Him… Eleven (11) represents mercy – mercy destroys what the enemy has done in our lives – Hebrews 11= study that chapter – Heroes of faith – Hebrews 11 is for the year of 2011 and this is our year for SUDDENLY– activate your faith – fresh new relationship with GOD greatest settling is coming this year. Joseph was the 11th son and God is releasing a Joseph anointing on his children this year- Joseph means increase – he is bring us to a land of a new season of favor HIS favor on us not mans – we control our destiny by believing GOD. GOD will restore all that is stolen from us and this is a new season of favor. We carry the anointing and do not look at what is right here in front of you look ahead at what HE is going to do and believe it and receive what GOD says. Bow and arrow I & II Kings – the bow is God’s word and the arrow is our faith and He has pulled back the bow and He is releasing faith through His word and the manifestation of what He said is HERE NOW = be encouraged and do not let the devil steal your joy as GOD is watching how we handle this journey as just as fast as He can bless us he can take it away too… Suddenly – GOD will use whatever He will to get His blessing to His people and He can stir the hearts of the kings to get things done. ITS ALL ABOUT GOD.

Frank says This Prophet Robin speaks of is the third source to use the word SUDDENLY. And the numbers 1111 mean a lot to me and have a long time seen these numbers in patterns 3 or more times a day – not sure if I even know here in earth but now that that Robin says 11 means Mercy –

Robin repeats remember this that the prophet spoke that “the greatest Suddenly is this year”.

George Robinson states: One month ago God showed me that the dollar will come back over night very strong and Eruo currency would fall to the point it would become toilet paper and look today at the world currency market referring to the dollar and the Euro – George also states two reasons dollar will come back and its due to the Euro falling and the Iraq Dinar re-valuating.

End of Call…

Isaiah 60:5 Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; THE WEALTH ON THE SEAS WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOU, TO YOU THE RICHES OF THE NATIONS WILL COME.

Always All My Best,

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

So it is written. I wonder how many holy rollers bought dinar on that message. It's too bad because a lot of Frank's lemmings are senior citizens and it looks like they are gonna get the shaft when it comes down to a SSA check next month. I guess we'll see.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Frank26 Tuesday Intel

”.

George Robinson states: One month ago God showed me that the dollar will come back over night very strong and Eruo currency would fall to the point it would become toilet paper and look today at the world currency market referring to the dollar and the Euro – George also states two reasons dollar will come back and its due to the Euro falling and the Iraq Dinar re-valuating.

Earlier today, a post stated that the Kuwaiti Dinar strengthened vs the dollar, and was weaker vs the Euro......

• Upvote 1

I walked into a Cold Stone Creamery, I had never been to this store before. I had been to a different Cold Stone Creamery just 75 days ago. I asked the associate behind the counter if they were going to be selling ice cream today, he said yes and that they would be selling ice cream in the future too. This is true not a lie, I had never been to this particular Cold Stone Creamery, there was no reason for them to lie to me or defer to another associate! Then I walked outside and found a dollar.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I walked into a Cold Stone Creamery, I had never been to this store before. I had been to a different Cold Stone Creamery just 75 days ago. I asked the associate behind the counter if they were going to be selling ice cream today, he said yes and that they would be selling ice cream in the future too. This is true not a lie, I had never been to this particular Cold Stone Creamery, there was no reason for them to lie to me or defer to another associate! Then I walked outside and found a dollar.

But your associate did not smile at you...bank stories always have a smiling teller/manager.

• Upvote 1

LOL

Was the Dollar face-up, face-down, or Balancing on it's side ! :D

• Upvote 1

But you didn't tell us the price of a small cone. Is the price going to change anytime in the next 43 years? Will they start charging for sprinkles? Will we still get brain freeze if we eat the ice cream too fast? Do you have boots on the ground there at Cold Stone? (We'll give them the name of CSC so we can talk about them but pretend nobody really knows who we're talking about.) Is O holding up a Sundae? Is M making the shakes? Isn't that Shabbs at the "Drive Thru" window?

You've go to get on your game, PUMPER!

• Upvote 1

Ive had it with Frank26 using our Lord to tell people this is "gods blessings". A true christian would NEVER, EVER, make that association. They are two seperate things.

The fact that Frank continues to use his greed under the guise of godly talk, is dead wrong. Even if Frank truly is a christian, he is sinning by misleading people. This guy makes me sick. I just threw up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ive had it with Frank26 using our Lord to tell people this is "gods blessings". A true christian would NEVER, EVER, make that association. They are two seperate things.

The fact that Frank continues to use his greed under the guise of godly talk, is dead wrong. Even if Frank truly is a christian, he is sinning by misleading people. This guy makes me sick. I just threw up.

I agree truthful1.......I dont think this RV is at the top of GODS list of things to do today!!!

• Downvote 1

I don't agree....my God has his hand in everything and is associated with EVERY aspect of my life. I believe that God uses all kinds of opportunities to bless us because He loves his children. I will give Frank the benefit of the doubt and choose to believe that he isn't misleading people but he believes very strongly in what he is saying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't agree....my God has his hand in everything and is associated with EVERY aspect of my life. I believe that God uses all kinds of opportunities to bless us because He loves his children. I will give Frank the benefit of the doubt and choose to believe that he isn't misleading people but he believes very strongly in what he is saying.

Agreed.

Truthful, you are right on track with your thoughts. Excellent logic behind your statement. You 're heart is in the right place. Thanks for speaking up!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1