Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Credit CardsLimits Increasing Mysteriously

OregonHopeful

Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. Just this last week, I have gotten notices on

three of my credit cards that they are increasing my limits. I have not asked for this. Just happening.

Anyone else getting sudden increases in their limits?

Just wondering if the financial "world" does know something.

Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. Just this last week, I have gotten notices on

three of my credit cards that they are increasing my limits. I have not asked for this. Just happening.

They know that they need the interest on your purchases...

The higher the limits, the larger the payments and greater the chance to charge penalties.

Credit Card companies don't really start making the big bux until they can charge penalties and increase interest rates.

• Upvote 1

Geeeezzzzzz!!! People are just looking for the smallest clue that can get them closer to the RV.... Just accept the increase... charge a bunch of cool stuff and pay it off when it RV's.!!! ORRRR.... if your not sure about the RV then don't accept the increase, keep you money wisely and sit at your computer and waste some more of your time and mine putting up threads about nothing that has to do with the RV... Which ever one works best for you!!! Sick and tired I guess........................

• Upvote 2

OH yes newbie

Same thing happened to me except i had an additional comment on mine that said "This offer not valid if you are not holding substantial amounts of Iraqi Dinar"

Hi Oregon :)

Sorry, it means nothing, other than your card company

would very much like YOU to go deeper into debt.

The financial world is NOT waiting for an Iraqi revaluation any more

than the US thinks Iraq will save them from the black hole the feds have dug.

Bernanke is already looking for QE3 soon, because the system cannot

survive on its own without 'stimulus'...and this SHOULD be getting everyones

attention now, rather than later.

It really is ALL hype and the motive is to get you to buy MORE.

Thanks for the post! :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

No i didn't experience this, but I did get a limitless Platinum RV Card from Chase in the mail, wonder what that is all about. Has an awesome picture on the front of the card, looks like a horses a*$. People want this to happen so bad they will believe that if the wind blows in from the East it is a sign. Calm Diggidddyyy down peoples....

P.S. The Gurus know exactly what you do........Nothing!

• Upvote 1

It happens all the time, especially as you establish a strong credit history. I've had cards that I opened up with $500 limits that are now over $10,000 limits due to the fact that I have kept my financial house in order. It's nothing out of the ordinary.

• Upvote 1

They know that they need the interest on your purchases...

The higher the limits, the larger the payments and greater the chance to charge penalties.

Credit Card companies don't really start making the big bux until they can charge penalties and increase interest rates.

Yeah, Bernake today said he would consider raising interest rates, wouldn't be surprised if this happens to a lot of people

We don't use credit cards any more, but only buy the things we can afford to pay cash for. If we did use credit, or have any use for a credit score, I would definitely accept the increased limit, but continue to pay down my balance. A big portion of your credit score is effected by the ratio of (available credit)/(credit limit). The larger the ratio the better.