Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"O" HAVING A HUGE MEETING TODAY AT 4PM

DREAMER13

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Obama's Schedule July 13

All times eastern. Once again, for four days straight, Obama meets with Congressional leaders over the debt ceiling and budget talks.

9:45 AM The President and The Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing

Oval Office

Closed Press

10:30 AM The President meets with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov

Oval Office

Closed Press

11:00 AM The President meets with members of the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board

Roosevelt Room

Closed Press

12:05 PM The President meets with senior advisors

Oval Office

Closed Press

12:30 PM The President and The Vice President meet for lunch

Private Dining Room

Closed Press

4:00 PM The President and The Vice President meet with Congressional Leadership

Cabinet Room

Pool Spray at the Top

Here's his schedule for the day!

Maybe it's to announce the politicians on the Hill are going to help the debt by bagging their own lunch, peddle their butts to work, buy their own medical insurance and cut off the air conditioning in their offices so we could get a break for a change.

You left out 1. Give up their retirement money and retroactively participate in the social security system

this meeting is closed press too, the reason they gave for it being closed pressed was BS as well.....they basically said that the press doesn't know how to act

i personally think that they will come up with a decesion.....when watching O speak on monday he specifically said that he will be in talks with congress today, the next day and the next day.....so being that it was monday when he said that....the talks MAY end today

in politics....you must listen close to the words they choose to use.....hence the reason why highly intellegent people in these high places studder or trip over their own words...

we are going to-to-to(awwww shite i can't say that).....we are thinking about going to a new plan that will-will-will(damnit how do i say this so i don't get porked) release some pressures the american people are experiencing

^^^^^^^^^^thats how they talk but alot worse

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 1

this meeting is closed press too, the reason they gave for it being closed pressed was BS as well.....they basically said that the press doesn't know how to act

i personally think that they will come up with a decesion.....when watching O speak on monday he specifically said that he will be in talks with congress today, the next day and the next day.....so being that it was monday when he said that....the talks MAY end today

in politics....you must listen close to the words they choose to use.....hence the reason why highly intellegent people in these high places studder or trip over their own words...

we are going to-to-to(awwww shite i can't say that).....we are thinking about going to a new plan that will-will-will(damnit how do i say this so i don't get porked) release some pressures the american people are experiencing

^^^^^^^^^^thats how they talk but alot worse

You bring up something I have noticed.. Especially w/ the Peretta (Spelling?) recent visit to the M.E.

You would think someone who has had to give numerous speeches woudl be good at speaking in public. It was a stutter-fest.

Shabbs did it in Wash. D.C., but I think it was more of a language cross-over...

If you hear a lot of "uhhss" their brain is processing...........

probably to brag about playing golf in all 57 states with just one more state to go.

now that is funny!!! +1 for you even if you appear to be a bear fan( i am die hard packer fan of course!)

i seem to remember a vice president really catching an immense amount of heat for mis-spelling a word i bet half our population couldn't spell correctly if put on the spot and yet the comment about 57 states from our current leader goes by the wayside without any real heat from the media. what is the deal with that??

cws

• Upvote 1

the debt ceiling issue could be helped by every republican that is on social security to give up their check for about six months for the good of the country.........do not raise taxes.....let all huge corporations continue to enjoy their tax loopholes....that's the American way......they need their profits to jump start the economy......and repeal the minimum wage that will also help per Michelle Bauchman..........

• Downvote 1

I just saw on Fox news that O is having a huge meeting at 4pm with congress we can only hope this brings us closer any thoughts?

SORRY TO SAY BUT "O" DOESN'T HAVE A THING TO DO WITH THE RV... NO ONE CAN PROVIDE A LINK NOR CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THAT THE UST HAS IN ITS POSSESSION TRILLIONS OF DINARS... IF YOU CAN PROVIDE SOME TYPE OF PROOF THAT THE UST HAS DINARS I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.. THANKS :lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

the debt ceiling issue could be helped by every republican that is on social security to give up their check for about six months for the good of the country.........do not raise taxes.....let all huge corporations continue to enjoy their tax loopholes....that's the American way......they need their profits to jump start tthhe economy......and repeal the minimum wage that will also help per Michelle Bauchman..........

Sorry, but they have their own platinum gold medical insurance and their own very sweet retirement plans. They don't participate in health insurance or social security