Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Bytes: Phoenix Talkin' Shabbi

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Haunted House Of Smoke And Mirrors.

7-13-11--2011 Guru asdf Shabibi of CBI plans to go forward with the revaluation of the IQD, NOW...Erbil agreement resolved...massive oil deal signed today(Tuesday)...Kuwait put a plea out to U.S. to please remove Iraq from Chapter 7. Everything is moving forward, looking good. I am still on high alert for the pending revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

7-13-2011 Guru Blaino I was informed...a M.E. bank... orders IQD a couple of time a week (resale) and will be reordering on Wednesday.... "mebby, mebby NOT" since they were told "Rates will be higher"... working on...confirmations. Also,...Several "significant" Citizens are rumored to have done the swap deal...last week, in Lone Star Land, rate $6++, and this WILL be difficult to verify...considering their stature, security & former "Employment". Take as rumor...although the contact across the pond seems well placed to be privy to the facts. Also, there MAY have been a meeting...where there was discussion about an announcement...By whom, to whom and WHERE FROM???

7-12-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man SEVERAL INDICATORS OF IRS/UST AND BANK STORIES AND LOWER DENOMS ALL LEAD US TO BE HOPEFUL FOR {RV} THIS WEEK BEFORE THE 15TH WHEN IRAQ STARTS THEIR TAXATION PROCESS

7-12-2011 Guru Mailman WE KNOW WHATS IN PARLIMENTS HANDS....WE KNOW THIS PART OF LEGISTLATION IS PRIORITY...BOTH THE ERBIL AND THE RV...THEY KNOW WE KNOW YET THEY STILL WILL TRY TO HIDE IT... THE FACT THAT ALL THE GROUPS HAVE MET AND ALREADY UNOFFICIALLY SIGNED OFF IS RIGHT WHERE WE WANT TO BE...THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE STATED WHAT THEY DID FOR THE LAST MONTH IF THIS WASNT READY...DONT LOOK AT WHAT IRAQ HAS SAID SO MUCH AS WHAT THE IMF, UN AND THE WORLD BANK HAS SAID..

7-12-2011 Guru Med NEWS FROM D.C....IT IS NOT IRAQ AT ALL WHO IS HOLDING UP THE RAISING OF THE ZERO’S IT IS THE US TREASURY THAT IS HOLDING IT UP AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN HOLDING IT UP FOR THE LAST 3 WKS. IF NOT DONE BY I THINK AUGUST 2ND OR CLOSE TO THAT DATE WE WILL GO INTO DEFAULT THE FIRST TIME IN OUR HISTORY. I AM TOLD THAT THE US TREASURY USING THE IRS WANT TO SET UP EXCHANGE PLACES FOR DINAR HOLDERS THEY WILL THEN TAKE YOUR TAX OUT RIGHT THEN AND...GUARANTEE NO AUDIT....THE GOVT NEEDS THE TAX MONEY LIKE RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE HOPING THAT INVESTORS WILL USE THEM INSTEAD OF BANKS...ALSO...THEY WANT IT IN PLACE BEFORE THE DEADLINE ON THE DEFAULT. HE SAID THEY ALSO HAVE NOT SETTLED ON A RATE OF EXCHANGE I AM TOLD THE U.S. IS PUSHING FOR A HIGHER ONE...NOW COULD IT BE SOME SMOKE LEAKED OUT.....YES

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I didnt know Phoenix 3333 was a guru when did he proclaim this, I have listened to him & reads some intresting articles that are in the news, with back up, on the verification of the articles. The only thing with Phoenix for me is, he is big on the zodiaic, which doesnt bother or offend me. In fact thats how the three wise men found the Baby Jesus, is by studying the stars. I just take it for what its worth. One thing the guy found is, that by Iraq law the dinar has to worth 2.88 grams of pure gold. Have not heard any more on this. The last I heard was Scooter was suppose to be looking into it. Has anybody else heard anything? To me this has the rate of the RV rate down. The only sticking point is what the price of an oz. of gold is their going by. Now those other gurus u mentioned they are full of ****! Go RV!!! :D:D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Haunted House Of Smoke And Mirrors.

7-13-11--2011 Guru asdf Shabibi of CBI plans to go forward with the revaluation of the IQD, NOW...Erbil agreement resolved...massive oil deal signed today(Tuesday)...Kuwait put a plea out to U.S. to please remove Iraq from Chapter 7. Everything is moving forward, looking good. I am still on high alert for the pending revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

7-13-2011 Guru Blaino I was informed...a M.E. bank... orders IQD a couple of time a week (resale) and will be reordering on Wednesday.... "mebby, mebby NOT" since they were told "Rates will be higher"... working on...confirmations. Also,...Several "significant" Citizens are rumored to have done the swap deal...last week, in Lone Star Land, rate $6++, and this WILL be difficult to verify...considering their stature, security & former "Employment". Take as rumor...although the contact across the pond seems well placed to be privy to the facts. Also, there MAY have been a meeting...where there was discussion about an announcement...By whom, to whom and WHERE FROM???

7-12-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man SEVERAL INDICATORS OF IRS/UST AND BANK STORIES AND LOWER DENOMS ALL LEAD US TO BE HOPEFUL FOR {RV} THIS WEEK BEFORE THE 15TH WHEN IRAQ STARTS THEIR TAXATION PROCESS

7-12-2011 Guru Mailman WE KNOW WHATS IN PARLIMENTS HANDS....WE KNOW THIS PART OF LEGISTLATION IS PRIORITY...BOTH THE ERBIL AND THE RV...THEY KNOW WE KNOW YET THEY STILL WILL TRY TO HIDE IT... THE FACT THAT ALL THE GROUPS HAVE MET AND ALREADY UNOFFICIALLY SIGNED OFF IS RIGHT WHERE WE WANT TO BE...THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE STATED WHAT THEY DID FOR THE LAST MONTH IF THIS WASNT READY...DONT LOOK AT WHAT IRAQ HAS SAID SO MUCH AS WHAT THE IMF, UN AND THE WORLD BANK HAS SAID..

7-12-2011 Guru Med NEWS FROM D.C....IT IS NOT IRAQ AT ALL WHO IS HOLDING UP THE RAISING OF THE ZERO’S IT IS THE US TREASURY THAT IS HOLDING IT UP AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN HOLDING IT UP FOR THE LAST 3 WKS. IF NOT DONE BY I THINK AUGUST 2ND OR CLOSE TO THAT DATE WE WILL GO INTO DEFAULT THE FIRST TIME IN OUR HISTORY. I AM TOLD THAT THE US TREASURY USING THE IRS WANT TO SET UP EXCHANGE PLACES FOR DINAR HOLDERS THEY WILL THEN TAKE YOUR TAX OUT RIGHT THEN AND...GUARANTEE NO AUDIT....THE GOVT NEEDS THE TAX MONEY LIKE RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE HOPING THAT INVESTORS WILL USE THEM INSTEAD OF BANKS...ALSO...THEY WANT IT IN PLACE BEFORE THE DEADLINE ON THE DEFAULT. HE SAID THEY ALSO HAVE NOT SETTLED ON A RATE OF EXCHANGE I AM TOLD THE U.S. IS PUSHING FOR A HIGHER ONE...NOW COULD IT BE SOME SMOKE LEAKED OUT.....YES

Dude you ROCK, keep up the good Work (Hmmmm,,,,,wondering when you are going to ask up for DONG??)

• Upvote 1

Med says to (09:15:58):

I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING

HEY TUDOR

WE HAVE CHECKED OUT THIS INFO

ON THE IRS

AND IT IS TOTALLY BOGUS

THEY WILL NOT BE SETTING UP ANY EXCHANGE STATIONS

SO YOU CAN PAY YOUR TAXES NOW

SO PLEASE DISREGARD THE RUMOR

THAT IS ALL IT WAS

SOMEONE STARTED IT