Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE Plants A Seed

DinarThug

Breaking News From CNN. This Just Landed On The News Desk And Broke It !

-Okie Oil Man on tax offices in Iraq

07/12/2011

[OKIE OIL MAN] I SEE SOME OF THE OTHER SITES ARE FINALLY COMING AROUND TO THE INTEL YOU WAS FURNISHED LAST WEEK ABOUT THE UST/IRS OFFICES--WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE THEM TO REALIZE THE IRS OFFICE'S IN IRAQ INTEL?-I AM HERE TODAY TO PLANT A SEED AND JUST SIT BACK AND SEE IF IT GROW'S-----IRAQ WILL START RECEIVIING IMPORT AND SALES TAX ON THE 15TH---NOW USE YOUR BEANIE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THAT INDICATES----YOUR CALL

[OKIE OIL MAN] OK SO SOME DON'T HAVE TO USE THEIR BRAINS--HERE IT IS---TAX COLLECTIONS ARE USED TO FILL THE COFFERS OF THE TREASURY AND ALSO INDICATES THAT TAXATION WILL BE OF VALUE MONETARILY WISE--IN OTHER WORDS----THEIR MONEY IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE WORTH MORE THAN 1170 DINARS TO THE DOLLAR---THIS IS MY FINAL POST OF EXPLANATION --NOW START TO THINK FOR YOURSELF

[OKIE OIL MAN] DANG--HOW MUCH DOES IT TAKE TO IMPRESS ON SOME OF YOU THAT THE R/V WOULD HAVE TO BE IN PLACE PREVIOUS TO TAXATION--MAN OH MAN--SURELY YOUR NOT THAT DUMB---GEEESSSSSHHHHHH

[OKIE OIL MAN] SOME ARE STILL WANTING TO BE SPOON FED AND NOT HAVE TO USE THEIR HEADS FOR ANYTHING BUT TO PUT THEIR HAT ON

[OKIE OIL MAN] WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE SITTING A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE UP AND COMING GENERATION--WITH THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA AND THE DEER IN THE HEAD LIGHT LOOK WHEN WE STARE AT AN ELECTRONIC GAME OR THAT DARN T.V. AND COUPLE THAT WITH US NOT EVEN BEING ABLE TO THINK ON OUR OWN AND WANTING A GOVERMENT TO TAKE CARE OF US FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE--WHAT KIND OF A GENERATION ARE WE FOSTERING?

* Short Okie chat Tues. night

07/12/2011

10:12 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I WOULD HOPE BY THE TIME YOU WROTE YOUR CONGRESSMAN THAT THE R/V WOULD HAVE OCCURED

10:16 PM [kitkat] [sambo] FROM A MEMBER [RUSTY MUSIC] Okie do you feel we will see the rv this week

10:17 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] RUSTY MUSIC--I CERTAINLY HOPE SO--SEVERAL INDICATORS OF IRS/UST AND BANK STORIES AND LOWER DENOMS ALL LEED US TO BE HOPEFUL FOR THIS WEEK BEFORE THE 15TH WHEN IRAQ STARTS THEIR TAXATION PROCESS

10:17 PM [kitkat] hepner] OKIE Today in my reserach of the Iraqi Stock Exchange, it said "Not trading companies in Iraq Stock Exchange for Tuesday 12/07/2011" so this confirms the Fox Report that the Stock Exchange would be down. Is this a sure sign of the RV in your opinion?10:18 PM [kitkat] [Katt] [johnm33] Okie, any word on how long UST people are to be in Iraq?

10:18 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] HEPNER-ISX ONLY VALID PRESENTLY IN IRAQ

10:18 PM [kitkat] book2] Did anything change today on the national or international scene, that materially affects the RV?

10:19 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] I AM NOT ON THE IRS PAYROLL AND AM NOT PRIVIED TO ALL THEY DO

10:19 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] BOOK THE EUROPEAN MONETARY CRISIS WOULD ONLY SERVE TO EXPEDITE THE R/V\

10:19 PM [kitkat] [jjhall] something about getting the RV done in 24-48 hours was the rumored ultimatum

10:20 PM [kitkat] Katt] [RUSTY MUSIC] Okie we need to get togeather and see who can do that western swing and the two step better hats off to you cowboy

10:20 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] JHALL--WORKS FOR MEempty.gif empty.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

absolutely amazing.

Now our IRS is going to Iraq to collect Iraqi Taxes.

The rate has nothing to do with the taxes.

For example if a tax is 10% for easy.

IQD = 1170/USD

assume product or service valued at 1,00,000 USD

IQD would be1,170,000,000. Tax would be 117,000,000IQD or 100,000 USD

assume RV @ 1IQD/1USD

IQD would be 1,000,000. tax would be 100,000IQD or 100,000 USD

Sorry but RV just changes the numbers, still same value.

Is he really that stupid?

Sorry that was a rhetorical question.

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 1

Seriously..........what an idiot

Seriously if okie is such a idiot why does his posting keep appearing here and people keep reading it even though the title is very clear it is okie

Please stop posting rumours from other sites and stop bashing them

instead of bashing post some info or news

this site is fast becoming a "post others rumour and bash them " site

a far cry from the past

Edited by daniel c
  • Upvote 1

[OKIE OIL MAN] DANG--HOW MUCH DOES IT TAKE TO IMPRESS ON SOME OF YOU THAT THE R/V WOULD HAVE TO BE IN PLACE PREVIOUS TO TAXATION--MAN OH MAN--SURELY YOUR NOT THAT DUMB---GEEESSSSSHHHHHH

How many times have we read the RV would have to be in place before something was done? hmmmm

• Upvote 2

End Quote

The Man made it his Mission to set new Records each time in furthering Creativity......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OKIE could easily be removed from the DV site along with all the other sites liers if people on DV would simply stop transfering them here.If you have a need to read untrue crap go to their sites and read them but leave them their.Enough is enough!!!

But, my Friend... Everybody has got the Freedom to read or not

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Okie is delusional. I listened to 2 chats and projected date. He's batting 0. There are people who enjoy attention and think of nothing about lying - DELIBERATELY. He hides behind religion as a front that he is credible and he is not. He does not have intel and he doesn't know more than you and I. Ignore the maniac and maybe he'll disappear. Shame on him for leading people astray with his untruthful jibberish!

• Upvote 1

Okie's spam is not entertaining or funny anymore. He is the biggest dinar liar/spammer on the World Wide Web. His ship sank months ago. Quite frankly, he denegrates the credibility of this investment and it is depressing how he causes financial harm to well meaning but naive families dealing with economic hardships.

Please give us a break.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1