Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COPYING DINARS BEFORE CASH-IN

crystal1

I just called the US Secret Service Office in Atlanta 404-331-6111, and spoke with a counterfeit agent. They said that when photocopying the dinars make sure the bills are copied in BLACK and WHITE and that they are copied at a size of greater that 125% or less than 75%.

DO NOT COPY IN COLOR.

• Upvote 2

I just called the US Secret Service Office in Atlanta 404-331-6111, and spoke with a counterfeit agent. They said that when photocopying the dinars make sure the bills are copied in BLACK and WHITE and that they are copied at a size of greater that 125% or less than 75%.

DO NOT COPY IN COLOR.

WHY :lol:

DO NOT COPY IN COLOR.

explain please

If your not planning on passing off the copies as real who cares? I scanned all mine in, just in case whatever bank I do business with in the furture tries to tell me they are fake. I have the serial numbers to verify they do not have my dinar mixed up with some one elses.

Edited by edwarda

I made a few inquiries into this topic and discovered that if you really want to be safe, zoom in on the serial numbers only as that is really what matters here, then enlarge this and use the black and white selection before printing. This is what I have been told by three people that I know and trust. Also that is what I did. And as always,,, Have nice day! Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Here is a simple idea

To conserve paper & ink.

Use your copy machine, set it up for black & white - (also saves on data space)

Put 3-4 IQD per page (However many fit) - COPY

Flip the notes and copy again.

Find a somewhat transparent way where you can put the words COPY in a diagnal fashion which covers all bills.

(i.e., like a stencil so-to-speak of the word COPY)

Now you have your own personal records, which you can also put to CD as a back-up.

Should be the proper way to get it all done.

(Sizing should be a non-issue, as any digital copy could be edited size-wise.)

I'm not sure how foreign currency works but I do know this. If you hand a teller a US bill, as when making a deposit with cash, if that teller even THINKS a bill is counterfeit, the teller will confiscate it. You will never see that bill again. It is sent to the Federal Reserve for verification. If it is counterfeit, you are out the money. If it is deemed to be real, they will credit your account.

I wonder if foreign currency would be treated the same way? As in where what agency will be doing the verification? There are a lot of really good researchers and bank connected people on this site. Maybe someone could start asking a few questions?

I want to add that I believe most investors have legit dinars and this will probably not be an issue. But, it doesn't hurt to ask questions.

Edited by WorkerBee

Our friends in high government places can say and do anything they want. So if it hints that we are coping bills for any reason they can twist it into us making counterfeit bills and slap us. ORRR you can trust the government not to bother with you. I have some work to do. Redo all my bills.

• Upvote 1

Color scan both sides, with your driver's license or passport on each scan. As long as serial numbers are clear...good to go.

I then emailed them to myself, downloaded to desktop, then onto thumb drive, then deleted from email.

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 1

Color scan both sides, with your driver's license or passport on each scan. As long as serial numbers are clear...good to go.

I then emailed them to myself, downloaded to desktop, then onto thumb drive, then deleted from email.

I had my secretary spend 3 solid days scanning my dinar on the computer with my passport on each scan.

• Upvote 1