Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Intel Update - SteveI

BBalls

Same ole sources, notice how I left out the Great part.

I can't answer this, I do not speak pig latin. Or do I???

ustjay away estionquay . extnay eekway. osay oday youway eythay

ethay rvay illway ebay ulyjay 15 2011.

Still don't understand the question.

Do you think they will RV July 15 2011? I believe that's what he was trying to say. Thanks BBalls for the post. Looking forward to the new twists of info coming from the guys. Go RV!!!!! God Bless Semper Fi

NOT MINE...FROM ANOTHER FORUM...JUST PASSING ALONG

This will blow away all of the other forums that think they know everything. So until then, sit back and maybe we will not need to use our key sources.

Blessings,

Steve

So, this means till now they were feeding us bogus/fabricated info.............Just thinking out loud.

Well, I finally have great news regarding information and I mean real information like we had. Starting next week Ray and I will be able to update you on a regular basis with real and breaking news and information. You will no longer have to listen to all of this made up stories for entertainment.

We will have out direct contact back with the members of parliament, the CBI, the Ministry of Finance, and may more high office to get to the bottom of this situation.

Finally, our news is back. Both Ray and I are extremely excited that our sources are back in this country now and we can provide you with one heck of a bunch of news and facts like we did in the past. This will blow away all of the other forums that think they know everything. So until then, sit back and maybe we will not need to use our key sources.

Blessings,

Steve

and what about all your other posts?

woo hoo finally

Everyone that is on this discussion might want to check if you still have your PD account because mine is; "This Account Has Been Suspended" Funny huh? I only visit PD and hope to run into EHL because he can find some great news. Oh well...

Well, I finally have great news regarding information and I mean real information like we had. Starting next week Ray and I will be able to update you on a regular basis with real and breaking news and information. You will no longer have to listen to all of this made up stories for entertainment.

We will have out direct contact back with the members of parliament, the CBI, the Ministry of Finance, and may more high office to get to the bottom of this situation.

Finally, our news is back. Both Ray and I are extremely excited that our sources are back in this country now and we can provide you with one heck of a bunch of news and facts like we did in the past. This will blow away all of the other forums that think they know everything. So until then, sit back and maybe we will not need to use our key sources.

Blessings,

Steve

Steve must have married Maliki's daughterblink.gif