Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Intel Update - SteveI

BBalls

NOT MINE...FROM ANOTHER FORUM...JUST PASSING ALONG

Well, I finally have great news regarding information and I mean real information like we had. Starting next week Ray and I will be able to update you on a regular basis with real and breaking news and information. You will no longer have to listen to all of this made up stories for entertainment.

We will have out direct contact back with the members of parliament, the CBI, the Ministry of Finance, and may more high office to get to the bottom of this situation.

Finally, our news is back. Both Ray and I are extremely excited that our sources are back in this country now and we can provide you with one heck of a bunch of news and facts like we did in the past. This will blow away all of the other forums that think they know everything. So until then, sit back and maybe we will not need to use our key sources.

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I was on PD then I started seeing the likes and dislikes of those forums and let me tell you; DON'T EVEN DARE TO SPEAK AGAINST STEVE! Against the constitution... Many of the members there are also brain washed! How? I don't know...

• Upvote 3

I have traveled around to a number of forums of the months (not yet years) and have noticed that each forum has a pretty loyal following and then there is another group, people like me that roam around and then there is another group that rarely visits, comfortable that when or if the rv happens, they will know it. Each forum has its on personality. Some of this is driven by the individual(s) who started it And some of it is driven by the individuals who populate it. As the hope that never seems to materialize wears on, I have noticed more more bashing and slamming. I have also noticed the defensiveness of some individuals who want their site to be the best. While there is nothing wrong with wanting to be the best, by what criteria do you make such a judgment. People have been and will continue to be wrong. No one is exempt from this. I just wish all the petty attacks would end and each of us would use these forums for the purpose for which they were established; namely, to learn about this potentially life changing investment. Regardless of how wrong people have been, there is often a kernel of truth behind every lie. Glean what you can. But by discouraging or bashing other posts and other sites, you may miss that kernel of truth that will lead you revelation. JMHO

• Upvote 7

I have traveled around to a number of forums of the months (not yet years) and have noticed that each forum has a pretty loyal following and then there is another group, people like me that roam around and then there is another group that rarely visits, comfortable that when or if the rv happens, they will know it. Each forum has its on personality. Some of this is driven by the individual(s) who started it And some of it is driven by the individuals who populate it. As the hope that never seems to materialize wears on, I have noticed more more bashing and slamming. I have also noticed the defensiveness of some individuals who want their site to be the best. While there is nothing wrong with wanting to be the best, by what criteria do you make such a judgment. People have been and will continue to be wrong. No one is exempt from this. I just wish all the petty attacks would end and each of us would use these forums for the purpose for which they were established; namely, to learn about this potentially life changing investment. Regardless of how wrong people have been, there is often a kernel of truth behind every lie. Glean what you can. But by discouraging or bashing other posts and other sites, you may miss that kernel of truth that will lead you revelation. JMHO

EVEN IF WE MISS THE KERNEL OF TRUTH IN THIS MOUNTAIN OF B.S IT WONT STOP THE RV IF ITS GOING TO HAPPEN....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You will no longer have to listen to all of this made up stories for entertainment.

We will have out direct contact back with the members of parliament, the CBI, the Ministry of Finance, and may more high office to get to the bottom of this situation.

Finally, our news is back. Both Ray and I are extremely excited that our sources are back in this country now and we can provide you with one heck of a bunch of news and facts like we did in the past.

Steve

Facts and SteveI are an oxymoron

• Upvote 2

this has to be one of the biggest clowns in the dinar world.....................so now i guess he is admitting that his previous intel was garbage.....or made up

They are the same sources they have always had, they are back in the country now. According to the post. However, what's the difference, it's all BS anyway.

Well at least they made up stories to entertain us. I love that!

Edited by hoopdog
  • Upvote 1

Finally, our news is back. Both Ray and I are extremely excited that our sources are back in this country now and we can provide you with one heck of a bunch of news and facts like we did in the past.

Steve

If I do so remember correctly, Seems all of that Great Intel was alot of "Horse Sh$t" He called 200% done before end of May.... dry.gif

Yes?

Edited by Buckeye Pilot

now, are these new GREAT sources better than the last GREAT sources or, are they just the same ole GREAT sources?......Just asking!!!!

Same ole sources, notice how I left out the Great part.

just a question . next week. so do wyou they the rv will be july 15 2011.

I can't answer this, I do not speak pig latin. Or do I???

ustjay away estionquay . extnay eekway. osay oday youway eythay

ethay rvay illway ebay ulyjay 15 2011.

Still don't understand the question.

Edited by hoopdog

God point and very true IMO. Personally I visit all of the Dinar sites. Not one is any better than the other for intell, as most copy the articles from the other sites to fill in around their intell, which is not always correct. As investors we should use all of the information from everywhere that we can get in order to make your own decisions. JMO as an investor. Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV!

• Upvote 2

this has to be one of the biggest clowns in the dinar world.....................so now i guess he is admitting that his previous intel was garbage.....or made up

He will never admit that openly and clearly... No way....Again he's counting on Oblivion as most of them do.