Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Welcome To The Rumor Mill

Is it just me or has anyone ese noticed this ..... but lately everything seems to be a rumor ..... No thirst-quenching concrete info available :unsure::rolleyes:

I think I need to take a break for a while ..... I'm all speculated out :wacko:

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 3

I think I have gotten the point of realizing that all these DINAR sites are 90% lies,5%advertising from dinar dealers ,4% real and honest people with dreams,and 1% true information about the risky investment of the DINAR.

you just hit the nail on the head :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think I have gotten the point of realizing that all these DINAR sites are 90% lies,5%advertising from dinar dealers ,4% real and honest people with dreams,and 1% true information about the risky investment of the DINAR.

omg stop with the "lies" thing it's called a rumor take it for what it is... you act like it's your mommy telling you she is going to take you to the play ground but just have patience and every minute that passes that you aren't on the playground your calling her a liar... just be patient. Also were is the RISK in this investment?! I mean unless you have taken out a second mortgage then it doesn't make sense you would call it a risk considering you can put a little amount in and get a big return, or you can get some return ooooorrr you may just end up getting what you put in back. I'm sorry I don't see that as a risk. Unless you mean your risking disappointment but hey that is just life.

• Upvote 3

omg stop with the "lies" thing it's called a rumor take it for what it is... you act like it's your mommy telling you she is going to take you to the play ground but just have patience and every minute that passes that you aren't on the playground your calling her a liar... just be patient. Also were is the RISK in this investment?! I mean unless you have taken out a second mortgage then it doesn't make sense you would call it a risk considering you can put a little amount in and get a big return, or you can get some return ooooorrr you may just end up getting what you put in back. I'm sorry I don't see that as a risk. Unless you mean your risking disappointment but hey that is just life.

Exactly!! Spoken like a clear-eyed, sensible trooper!!

+1 on that one .... I'm just exhausted reading the same stuff every day, you know what I mean " the same crap in 15 different threads" I dont mind rumors at all I think some of them a quite funny .... just need a break.

• Upvote 1

where did you cash in nani?.....oh you didnt ! ..........now are those rumors or lies???

• Upvote 1

Is it just me or has anyone ese noticed this ..... but lately everything seems to be a rumor ..... No thirst-quenching concrete info available :unsure::rolleyes:

I think I need to take a break for a while ..... I'm all speculated out :wacko:

I think is more like you have been around long enough to discount 95+% of what you read in rumors based on the knowledge you picked up from reading the news and actual documentation on the issues.

A lot of members on DV are right there with you. We have graduated from Pumper U and are having a go at the real world.

Take a break. Give thanks for the knowledge and cultural differences you have learned from DV. Put some of the financial tools you have learned about from other members to work for you.

Whatever will happen, is going to happen; on it's schedule, not ours.

It's all good..

I hate to burst your bubble, but there has never been any concrete information of and RV. There has been truth to articles about iraq and their government but nothing about making us rich, so to speak. And no, I'm not a troll!