Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Big denoms for small denoms....that is the question!

nmcneill

Adam stated in his post from his intel saying......that we will be trading big denoms for small denoms.......firstly, that does not make sense. Picture this: We all rock up to Ali's at DT and hand over our big denoms receive in return smaller denoms and then hand them back to Ali and do the change to US$.......(think about it.!) We called Ali at DT and put this rumor to him and he said that had also heard the rumor and said that it totally untrue and the 25000's will not be a problem.....He said when it RV's not if it RV's ( I thought was interesting.) it will not be a problem.

I didn't think that made any sense whatsoever. I agree 100% with what you said. You didn't mention whether you had asked Ali whether he would have any of the lower denominations. I emailed him about three days ago and asked that question. I asked if he had them and if he didn't will he have them and if he will have them when will he have them and what the rate of exchange be. He emailed me back to say that they will email me when they arrive.

The reason that I wanted to know is because I'm thinking that I may want to hold some back until I get into the long term situation. But, I would feel more comfortable holding the smaller denominations considering that fact that they will be pulling the 000s back. I will have to put a pencil to it to see which way makes more sense financially. On the otherhand, if it RVs for 3.00 plus, I may just pay the taxes at short term and hop and skip off into the sunset.