Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It is time to....

theadicts

Well, he is right on one thing. Iraq said over and again that they would RD their money, I've read this in many news articles. They never ever mentioned anything about an RV.( although if they did an RD it IMO would have an RV to follow it). And if this scenario played out like that, we would all make more than our invested amount, which is why we invested,, right?. Please do not bash this poster as his post IS a possible scenario in this investment. Just because he is saying things that you do not want to hear is no reason for the negativity. We, Dinarian family, need to stick together and be open for any possibilities. Only Iraq knows their plan. Lets just keep an open mind with this SPECULATIVE investment, stay grounded and let this play out as it will. In the long run we will all make something on this investment. Also it seems pretty clear to me that we the people are not being privy to all of the factual information going on at present, and maybe if the Fed Reserve had a recent audit that we could examine then and only then could we make an educated guess about the US dollar and the effects of the RV of this currency. JMO. Has the FED Reserve ever been audited? Do we really know where the dollar is? Or are we just being fed smoke? We'll see soon enough. Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Correct. If they did either of the first 2 scenarios, you could not leave the rate as-is when you are going to RD with a new currency anyway. Therefore, no matter which choice they make, an RV is required. Of course, there is a 4th option and that is to do nothing and let the currency float uninhibited and let the markets dictate the rate. That's not going to happen. The CBI and MoF have already said they will "fix" the rate, limited float may come later once the dust has settled.

The burning question in all our minds is; "What will they do about the 3 zero notes". Therein lies the key! :)

It makes you sad? Really? It upsets you that people that you don't know and never will, make a decision to invest and end up overspending? Really? How noble.

It makes me sad that people die in wars.

It makes me sad that people die from incurable diseases.

It makes me sad that people are starving around the world.

Those types of things make me sad. The fact that some people make unwise decisions to invest by spending money they can't afford to spend doesn't make me sad. You see in a free society people are free to make their own decisions. Part of making one's own decision is excepting responsibility for the consequences of those decisions.

Oh Oh! Perhaps I got up on the wrong side of the bed. Better break off here and get a cup of coffee.

I got into this investment to be able to do things for my kids and give things to my kids that I have never been able to do.......when I by a lottery ticket ....its for the same reason,and I'm sure some members on here feel the same way.......dont talk down to people that just want a better life for their kids and family.

GET ANGRY.

Please stop giving your money to the dinar dealers!

P.S. I will most likely be banned. After all Adam Montana does not like people messing with his revalue (VIP). I'll be back!

Don't bash him, he is voicing his opinion just like you all voicing your opinion and asking him to sell his Dinars or go away....

Sorry but the question he is asking cross my mind also but got relaxed when I read the reasonable explaination.

• Upvote 1

"Excepting responsibilty" meanings omitting it, while "accepting responsibility" means assuming it. Thus, "excepting" is very nearly the opposite of "accepting." I don't normally correct spelling errors on here, in fact, never have, but that one caught my attention simply because of the quirky difference in the two meanings. This could easily confuse a reader, while the writer feels he/she has communicated clearly. And I don't think a cup of coffee with fix this, no more than your comments "fixed" the person to whom they were snidely (perhaps sadly) directed.

Point well taken. My apologies if anyone misinterpreted that sentence because I used the wrong word. Thanks for correcting me.

When I first get up I can be a bit gruff, that's why I excused myself to get my coffee. I find a cup will fix this, never has a cup "with fix this"

Perhaps my comments could be construed as snide, as could yours. But not sad. Sad is when people die in wars, die from incurable diseases or are starving to death around the world.

I got into this investment to be able to do things for my kids and give things to my kids that I have never been able to do.......when I by a lottery ticket ....its for the same reason,and I'm sure some members on here feel the same way.......dont talk down to people that just want a better life for their kids and family.

So did I. I am not sure that should be construed as talking down to anyone. I simply stated my opinion and it may have come across as snide as I hadn't had my coffee yet but I certainly wasn't trying to talk down to anyone.

• Upvote 1

I really don't think whether something is sad or not has much to do with my OP. I understand you and many others would feel like it is somebody's own fault for falling for the lies and pumps that go on daily. Me on the other hand, I would rather have even just a handful of people think twice before buying some more Dinar than to be pumped into oblivion by Okie, Steve, blaino, bluwolf, etc.

If you are "too cool" for this thread then don't visit it. I simply put a honest opinion with the way I approach this investment. The main thing I wanted to get across was that we might not be looking at instant fortune investment. We could easily see a RD then revalue which would most likely give us a profit of some sort.

I really hope people can laugh in my face screaming I told you so after it RV's along the 1:1 ratio before a RD. Thanks for everyone who has contributed positive, factual information in this thread, its interesting stuff!

so by your logic in the opening paragraph, every american who has a bank account with x amount of money in it actually has that physical stack of cash sitting in a drawer in the bank. so bill gates who is worth billions, actually has billions and billions of stacks of money in his bank account?! No, all it is is a number in a computer that the bank uses to make loans to other bank customers. If bill gates ever wanted to physically have all of his cash at one time in one place he would get laughed at because that is completely impossible.

• Upvote 1

theadicts,

Hey look you are still here and have not banned!!! blink.gif

Question for you??

Have you ever been a member of VIP to make any statement about it or what the money that is generated by VIP is used for??

Sure haven't! Talked to 3 people about it though (who did not renew their subscriptions btw)! I would rather put money for entertainment purposes elsewhere.

If it is ..."purely for entertainment and informational value and should not be relied upon for any purpose." Whats the purpose of it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sure haven't! Talked to 3 people about it though (who did not renew their subscriptions btw)! I would rather put money for entertainment purposes elsewhere.

If it is ..."purely for entertainment and informational value and should not be relied upon for any purpose." Whats the purpose of it?

I am not going to waist a lot of time with this so I will just say that you OP held a lot more weight for what you were trying to say until your statements about Adam and VIP were added!!!

"purely for entertainment and informational value and should not be relied upon for any purpose." is posted due to others bringing info to this site and if you are as smart as you are trying to make yourself out to be YOU WOULD ALREADY KNOW THIS!!!!

• Upvote 2

Deleting, removing, raising, lifting, whatever the F the verb is, to the 3 zeros is referring to taking the 3 zeros currency notes (which are the ones in circulation now) out of circulation and eventually replacing them over time with lower denominations. It doesn't affect the value of the notes themselves nor the value of the ones coming in, as they will be exactly what they are worth based on the exchange rate at the time, which is hopefully going to increase to $3 + to the IQD. LOP-talk done... removing the 3 zeros means replacing them with lower denominations over time and it doesn't affect the value. For every 25,000 dinar note they receive through whatever mechanism they are using, they will replace it with a 25 dinar note, and guess what!? that reduces the money supply! GASP! Of course. And it doesn't make anyone lose their expected wealth, or make it so they're breaking even. We exchange our 25k note for whatever it's worth, which when they change the rate, and it's $1 to 1IQD, it would be worth $25,000 minus fees for the transaction. Yeah, I said it. It's gonna happen, they told us so. Stop trying to make the 3 zeros nominal value of notes thing into chopping 3 visual number 0 off of the physical notes in circulation... they're just going to REPLACE them over time as they get them in. It's that simple. No LOP.

• Upvote 1

There seems to be a misconception in this thread that people that have their IQD deposited in a bank account in Iraq will be treated differently then someone holding the physical currency in a RD scenario. The fact is that it will not matter how you choose to hold the IQD. 1 million dinar deposited in an account in Iraq would be reduced to 1,000 dinar just as the person holding the physical notes would be reduced from 1 million to 1,000. A RD would effect all forms of currency regardless if it is physical or electronic.

With that being said, there is still the benefit of buying dinar through an Iraqi bank because you don't pay any of the extra fees you may get from the dealers ;)

Edited by number9

I am not going to waist a lot of time with this so I will just say that you OP held a lot more weight for what you were trying to say until your statements about Adam and VIP were added!!!

"purely for entertainment and informational value and should not be relied upon for any purpose." is posted due to others bringing info to this site and if you are as smart as you are trying to make yourself out to be YOU WOULD ALREADY KNOW THIS!!!!

Trying to make myself out to be smart?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Why does adam NEVER comment on these posts, its a total avoidance of lop talk, maybe its bad for business??.

Theadicts ur post made a lot of sense,

i hope your wrong but if adam cant address the numbers involved in your original question. Then what hope do we have?

Uuuuuuuuuuugggggghhh please go away!!!!! Yet another telling me what to do!!! In honor of your post, I'm gonna buy another 100k today... Thanks for the encouragement!!!

Oh man! Don't do it! Don't you realise that is exactly what they want you to do! It's the NEW WAVE OF PUMPING! :lol:

They know we are wise to there old tactics and can spot a pumper a mile away!

But this is new! Its a way to make you frustrated and go out and do just the opposite of what they pretended to be telling you Not to do! So don't fall pray to the New Wave of Pumping! :lol:

The above content in now way represents a truth or an idea that readers should go out and buy more Dinar or that users should run out in a panic and sell any or all of the Dinar they now hold! This is purely speculation on my part and is Not to be taken seriously in any way, shape, or action!

Out of my true compassion and caring for my fellow man Please do not buy more Dinar then you can afford to loose! I realise that we are all used to being taken care of from the whom to the tomb! And that you all lack the mental capacity to make any kind of intelligent decision of how and where to spend your hard earned money Or.. Money that you may have borrowed to buy more Dinar, with the thought that if this investment takes a dump you will just not pay any of the borrowed money back to the lender! Thus you will have kept from loosing any of your own money! On the flip, If this investment Does pay out in millions you will indeed pay back your lenders at least two times the amount you borrowed so that you feel good and justified about the deception you where planing in case this investment tanked! :lol:

The above is purely huemer for those of you that could not tell, and took me seriously. I am Not a Liberal or a Democrat! Sorry!

Oh and another bit of news, for all you investors that want to or figure that when and if! this investment pays out and you think your going to run to your neighborhood bank and walk out with suitcases full of cash! Guess again! There is not enough Cash in the whole US of A to give every investor Cash Money! Most everything is electronic and paper checks. You will deposit your Dinar in to a bank or if smart to a Foreign Exchange Bank and get a least tier 2 pricing for your exchange, and in return you will get a deposit slip and a balance slip from your bank telling you how much USA Dollars you now have! Or can write checks of promise to pay for all the new things your going to buy! :D This is why Iraq CAN Pay out on any amount of an RV because its all electronic and anyway all the Dinar the US has and will have when you all cash out will be used for OIL Credits so Iraq has no concern about how much Dinar the USA has and or it's people have, they wrote that off years ago when we bought our Dinar and they don't need to worry cause they know the US of A has no intention of getting paid in cash or credit for there Dinar! It's going to pay the USA back in OIL Credits So again Iraq has no need of having that much cash on hand to make good on the RV to everyone else in the world because it's all credit as the person said so well above in this forum and I apologize for not remembering the name but I'm sure you remember. It's hell getting old! :lol:

If you did think you could go into a Bank and walk out with Millions hanging out of your suitcases, I Would remind you of the great crash of 29 when people made a run on the banks and they had to close because why? Well 1. there was not time to print more money or Dollar Bills fast enough! 2. There was not enough real Cash Dollars in the hole US of A to give cash to all it's citizens! So, Again this is going to be an electronic transfer of numbers from Iraq in OIL Credits to Your bank account and the numbers in your check book! For all those that we excited and expecting to get real cash and have the experience of carrying a suitcase ( Or 2) Full of cash out of the bank and to your car! and make bets as to how many people would actually make it with out being shot and killed and relieved of the heavy berdone of carring all the cash and leave all the money to your nayboors that have not invested and now turned to robbery because of jellicie and frustration for not getting invested when they could so they will turn into a mob and be lerking at every bank in the USA and problibly the world (If other countrys would and could give out millions in cash!) so that they could get rich on your stupidity! Furtunet ley the banks are protected from people running on them because no bank in America has anywhere close to a million in cash at any one time! Think of all the people that would turn to a life of Bank Robbers if they knew they could get Millions insead of just a few thousend from robbing a bank! :lol:

And again this is just my opinyon and this is the Rumers area so I don't need proof or a link! :D So, Just sit back and wait for the RV or what ever is going to happen and then all the Rumers and wishfull thinking and negative thinking will be done and the facts will be out there and the truth will be knowen. Until then I can dreem and I prefer to dreem BIG! B)

go Go GO!!! RV!!! :D