Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It is time to....

theadicts

GET ANGRY.

Please stop giving your money to the dinar dealers!

My above question has gone not only unanswered here but everywhere else even on the most educated pro-RV Dinar forums : If there are only $10tn US Dollars in circulation and if everyone bought Dinar and magically became 1,000x richer, then where does the other $990tn come from to give them "their" $10qdrn back? Even if as little as $2bn were gambled on the Dinar, a 1,000x increase in value means that even if 309.9m Americans gave the other 100,000 Dinar holding Americans every $ banknote in circulation - there still wouldn't be enough (total USA M1 figure (banknotes in circulation) from March 2011 is only $1.9tn)! This is why the whole "RV" thing the way some use it is mathematically impossible. A true "revaluation" is simply moving a currency peg. China "RV'd" a while ago. That's what a real "RV" is.

Almost every serious site out there is saying the same thing about Iraq will RD / lop. The Iraq Central Bank said it 5 times over (including in Washington). Serious Forex sites are saying it:-

"In 2010, the Central Bank of Iraq announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged. That would mean that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) would both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. Although the announcement stated that the change would take place by the end of 2010, there has been no redenomination as of January 2011 and no further announcements have been made."

http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar

And serious Iraq investment boards (those looking to long-term invest in Iraqi companies rather than Dinar gambling) are saying it too:-

"At the end of last month, a spokesman for the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) told reporters that a plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar will be presented to the Council of Ministers in the near future. The Council is then expected to submit the relevant legislation to Parliament for a vote. If the lawmakers approve the project, all existing banknotes will be replaced with new currency at the rate of 1,000 old dinar for one new over some unspecified period of time."

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/07/05/new-dinars-for-old/

Thank you for those that have read this far! Stay with me! :twothumbs:

Do you remember when the pumpers came out with the story saying the only thing holding this back is the criminals holding Dinar? This is evidence that the carrot is being dangled in front of our faces. The hype and idea behind a RV was successful because the pumpers (dinar brokers) have the money to advertise and create rumors over the internet. We are now facing more lies and rumors about the RV being held up by Obama or as the pumpers call him O.

If you have seen Obama over the past few weeks you can see nothing but fear and uneasiness in regards to the debt limit. Do you really think that someone would HOLD UP some sort of plan like an RV that could inject billions of dollars into our economy. NO, because the United States has nothing to do with any plan or RV. If you are quick enough to dissect the greed and lies that come out of these websites you are immune to their corruption.

And to Mr. Adam Montana. I found it funny that your website is quoted to be full of wealth and information yet your terms of service states this:

The Site presents information as a service to Site users and members. While some of the information on the Site relates to financial, investment, legal, accounting and various other issues, none of the content on the Site shall be construed as legal, investment, accounting or any other type of advice or recommendations or endorsements of any investment. All information posted on the Site is purely for entertainment and informational value and should not be relied upon for any purpose.

I mean it when I say this. Please don't think this ride is over, Iraqi clearly states 25k notes will be worth 25 dollars. You will most likely make money off this investment. If you see the Iraqi Dinar re denominate and then revalue at around 3.00. Your 25k note will still be worth around $75 dollars.

Don't let the pumpers get the best of you, stay informed, engaged, and prepared. (Good quote Adam)

Thanks for reading!

Adict

P.S. I will most likely be banned. After all Adam Montana does not like people messing with his revalue (VIP). I'll be back!

Edited by theadicts
  • Upvote 27
  • Downvote 18

Hi All, Don't bash him. That is what he believes and it is his opinion. No one exactly knows how and when they are going to RV. There are so many theories and speculations. Only the time will tell us who is wright and who is wrong. I wish every one a happy ending. Cheers

Great mindset and important words AJ 37! I truly believe there will be a happy ending for all of us. Some will kick and scream that they once thought they would be millionaires overnight, I personally will be happy walking away possibly doubling my investment by doing nothing but staring at these pretty dinars sitting in their fancy envelope from DinarTrade.

Stay informed, engaged, and prepared (for all outcomes, even the less extravagant)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you believe you can make money on this investment then why are u telling people not to buy any Dinar?

It may not turn out to be the GET RICH PLAN some of us are hoping for, but like you said, we could

possibly triple our money..... Just tired of people coming on here to be so negative and telling other what

not to invest in - that's all

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

I agree about the pumpers but I disagree with your view of the RV. What you say is effectively a LOP. I do not think that will happen as you say because a mont ago I contacted Warka Bank and found out that I can open an account and fund it with US dollars converted to IQD there. Now, I hold the IQD with me in 25k notes and not with them; just like most. For argument's sake suppose I have an account with warka and have 1 million of my dinars deposited in electronic form and not as 25k notes, and you have 1 million of your physical 25k notes in your house. If what you say is true then there will be a double standard between me and you since your 25k notes will be worth 3000 USD* (assuming an RV of 3 dollars per IQD) and my 1 million electronic IQD will be worth 3 million dollars after RV.

It plainly does not make any sense they would do such thing (not if they want the world to take them seriously).

* (25000 IQD becomes now 25 dinars after dropping zeroes, there are 40 25k notes per million dinars, thus 40 x 25 = 1000, then 1000 x 3 (RV value) = 3000 USD)

• Upvote 3

If you believe you can make money on this investment then why are u telling people not to buy any Dinar?

It may not turn out to be the GET RICH PLAN some of us are hoping for, but like you said, we could

possibly triple our money..... Just tired of people coming on here to be so negative and telling other what

not to invest in - that's all

Please don't distort the message. If you are walking into this investment with the mindset of double or tripling your money, this post has no effect on you. If you are on the mindset of Iraqi Dinar making you a millionaire off of a thousand dollars, you are most likely mistaken. How many articles have been put out in-regards to re-denomination. This is not "smoke and mirrors" like some would like to call it.

Please, Please, Please only spend what you can afford to lose.

It makes me sad how many people have spent their rent money, sold possessions, or even gambled away their retirement money in hopes of making millions.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

There seems to be a misconception in this thread that people that have their IQD deposited in a bank account in Iraq will be treated differently then someone holding the physical currency in a RD scenario. The fact is that it will not matter how you choose to hold the IQD. 1 million dinar deposited in an account in Iraq would be reduced to 1,000 dinar just as the person holding the physical notes would be reduced from 1 million to 1,000. A RD would effect all forms of currency regardless if it is physical or electronic.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I agree about the pumpers but I disagree with your view of the RV. What you say is effectively a LOP. I do not think that will happen as you say because a mont ago I contacted Warka Bank and found out that I can open an account and fund it with US dollars converted to IQD there. Now, I hold the IQD with me in 25k notes and not with them; just like most. For argument's sake suppose I have an account with warka and have 1 million of my dinars deposited in electronic form and not as 25k notes, and you have 1 million of your physical 25k notes in your house. If what you say is true then there will be a double standard between me and you since your 25k notes will be worth 3000 USD* (assuming an RV of 3 dollars per IQD) and my 1 million electronic IQD will be worth 3 million dollars after RV.

It plainly does not make any sense they would do such thing (not if they want the world to take them seriously).

* (25000 IQD becomes now 25 dinars after dropping zeroes, there are 40 25k notes per million dinars, thus 40 x 25 = 1000, then 1000 x 3 (RV value) = 3000 USD)

Read more:

How is this a lop? If you consider a 25k note being worth around 23-25 dollars. Taking off the zeroes on our notes does not change the value at all. Call it a LOP, but the only thing it is doing is making it look different but keeping it the same. The reason for this is to reinstate the dinar at its "true" value. Iraqi's don't like carrying stacks of IQD.

There seems to be a misconception in this thread that people that have their IQD deposited in a bank account in Iraq will be treated differently then someone holding the physical currency in a RD scenario. The fact is that it will not matter how you choose to hold the IQD. 1 million dinar deposited in an account in Iraq would be reduced to 1,000 dinar just as the person holding the physical notes would be reduced from 1 million to 1,000. A RD would effect all forms of currency regardless if it is physical or electronic.

YOU-GOT-IT.

If one thing changes EVERYTHING does. Price of cookies, price of hotel rooms.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adict

Please don't distort the message

---------------------------

The message was clear- stop giving you money to the Dinar Dealers

You did - we all did - in hopes of making money.....

Don't join the forum and start telling people what to do!

You can have an opinion - you know what they say about opinions

Just don't tell us how to spend our money......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT A LOPSTER?????????????? WHY WOULD CBI HOLD AUCTIONS ON THEIR DINARS WHEN KNOWING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO LOP OR RD, THAT WOULD BE THE BIGGEST SCANDAL THAT THEY CAN DO AND ALL THE COUTRIES AND NOT JUST THE US WOULD BE PISSED AND IRAQ WOULD NOT GET ANY INVESTORS. THERE FORE THEY WOULD BE BACK IN THE LOOP AGAIN AS AN OUTSIDER. AN RV FROM .10 TO .86 IS IDEA BUT WITH THEIR OIL EXPOT THEY DO A LITTLE MORE THAN THAT. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU?????------ DO YOU OWN ANY DINAR CAUSE THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE HERE POSTING?????????

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Do you actually believe all the money owed today actually exists in circulation of printed bills? 80% of all money exists as digits in a computer system.

So if there was $1 trillion dinar that suddenly became worth $4 trillion, where does the extra $3 trillion come from? Some will be printed out of thin air just like they do now, and the rest will be entered as a number electronicly. Who is going to walk into any bank and say, here, I have $1 million dinar and I want my $4 million in USD back in all cash? It don't work that way. You need to make a major purchase, here is a cashiers check! You pay with the cashiers check, they take that number in digits from your account and transfer to the account you gave the cashiers check. Simple!

It is all based on credit and debt. There is no MONEY! It's all credit and debt. The debt you mistaken for being money is just a debt instrument. It is a promise to pay the same as any check is a promise to pay the same as any note you sign to borrow credit is a promise to pay. It is all just debt! Your signature is the credit.

So how big of a number can you write? Presto! You just created that amount out of thin air in credit! The banks do the same by creating debt out of thin air. The small percentage in currency printed is just enough to pass around between everyone to use as a convenience so you can easily get what you need and give them that IOU in exchange for it. You get the items you need, they get a promise to be paid, which no one ever does actually get paid because there is no money. It's all credit and debt and in the near future they won't even be using opaper currency anymore and everything with be done electronically.

So type as big a number as you want and that is how easy they create debt out of thin air. Then they steal your credit to pay for it all.

So you see, the RV can be as much as they want by a simple adjustment in numbers. It is just a number and nothing else. Your credit is unlimited so they can create unlimited debt.

• Upvote 11

I think everyone on this site is grown up and knows what they want to do. Your input is not really needed but I guess that's a way to get recognition and tell people how fearful of this investment you really are.

That's ok. We understand. If you want to sell them you can easily get rid of them here.

• Upvote 1

Oh boy, lopster talk. I'll explain again. Your 25k note is worth 23-25 dollars right now. You take the zeroes off of your bills which would make it 25. If you see what they plan to do (1k will equal about 1 dollar usd) you will see that you lose NOTHING in value. It is not a lop it is a re denomination. Many countries have done this in the past, Iraq could very easily be the next. Please stay grounded and don't let the emotions get the best of you. As I said before, we will all most likely make money off of this investment.

I am not here to sell you anything, I have no ulterior motives sitting here in my pajamas wide eyed on this rainy night in the pacific NW. Most importantly I am not here to PUSH dinar.

• Upvote 2

Please don't distort the message. If you are walking into this investment with the mindset of double or tripling your money, this post has no effect on you. If you are on the mindset of Iraqi Dinar making you a millionaire off of a thousand dollars, you are most likely mistaken. How many articles have been put out in-regards to re-denomination. This is not "smoke and mirrors" like some would like to call it.

Please, Please, Please only spend what you can afford to lose.

It makes me sad how many people have spent their rent money, sold possessions, or even gambled away their retirement money in hopes of making millions.

It makes you sad? Really? It upsets you that people that you don't know and never will, make a decision to invest and end up overspending? Really? How noble.

It makes me sad that people die in wars.

It makes me sad that people die from incurable diseases.

It makes me sad that people are starving around the world.

Those types of things make me sad. The fact that some people make unwise decisions to invest by spending money they can't afford to spend doesn't make me sad. You see in a free society people are free to make their own decisions. Part of making one's own decision is excepting responsibility for the consequences of those decisions.

Oh Oh! Perhaps I got up on the wrong side of the bed. Better break off here and get a cup of coffee.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

PartyTime

Posted Today, 03:23 AM

Do you actually believe all the money owed today actually exists in circulation of printed bills? 80% of all money exists as digits in a computer system.

So if there was $1 trillion dinar that suddenly became worth $4 trillion, where does the extra $3 trillion come from? Some will be printed out of thin air just like they do now, and the rest will be entered as a number electronicly. Who is going to walk into any bank and say, here, I have $1 million dinar and I want my $4 million in USD back in all cash? It don't work that way. You need to make a major purchase, here is a cashiers check! You pay with the cashiers check, they take that number in digits from your account and transfer to the account you gave the cashiers check. Simple!

It is all based on credit and debt. There is no MONEY! It's all credit and debt. The debt you mistaken for being money is just a debt instrument. It is a promise to pay the same as any check is a promise to pay the same as any note you sign to borrow credit is a promise to pay. It is all just debt! Your signature is the credit.

So how big of a number can you write? Presto! You just created that amount out of thin air in credit! The banks do the same by creating debt out of thin air. The small percentage in currency printed is just enough to pass around between everyone to use as a convenience so you can easily get what you need and give them that IOU in exchange for it. You get the items you need, they get a promise to be paid, which no one ever does actually get paid because there is no money. It's all credit and debt and in the near future they won't even be using opaper currency anymore and everything with be done electronically.

So type as big a number as you want and that is how easy they create debt out of thin air. Then they steal your credit to pay for it all.

So you see, the RV can be as much as they want by a simple adjustment in numbers. It is just a number and nothing else. Your credit is unlimited so they can create unlimited debt.

Well said PARTYTIME........ Some people just don't get it!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is a posible senario. Lets hope you are wrong :) All we say here is pure speculation. Very few on the planet know what will happen, but from what I read ( I will not back it up, we speculate now, I am sure you all too have read all the articles there are) the old and new curencies will coexist for some time before the olds are taken out of circulation and they will both have the same value as a unit of IQD

There will not be dropping of zeroes as we perceive it, only a gradual recall of the 000 notes.

Anyway, JMO. Lets hope Im right and you are wrong, not because I have inflated ego, but because we will all be much more blessed this way. :)

GO RV ( even if we just make x3 of our investment)

It is a posible senario. Lets hope you are wrong :) All we say here is pure speculation. Very few on the planet know what will happen, but from what I read ( I will not back it up, we speculate now, I am sure you all too have read all the articles there are) the old and new curencies will coexist for some time before the olds are taken out of circulation and they will both have the same value as a unit of IQD

There will not be dropping of zeroes as we perceive it, only a gradual recall of the 000 notes.

Anyway, JMO. Lets hope Im right and you are wrong, not because I have inflated ego, but because we will all be much more blessed this way. :)

Don't get me wrong people! I would love coming out at some sort of 1:1 ratio. There will be a change in new pants for sure! And like you said. If we make x3 our investment, how could you not walk away a happy camper!?

Edited by theadicts
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your comment above is in response to my comment about electronic accounts and physical currency both being effected the same in a RD situation. Both would lose 000 the same. This is not wrong and not speculation but it is fact. That's what would happen in the event of a RD. Do I think that this is what they plan to do? Not right away, no. Is it possible at some point in the future? Absolutely and probable. However, I believe we will see a straight RV first and then as I said at some point in the future there will be a RD.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 3