Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A letter to my Senators and Congressman

I sent this letter to my Senators and Congressman today... if you'd like, please copy and send it along. You may edit it as you see fit.

July 12, 2011

Dear Senator/Congressman,

I am concerned about the state of our country’s economy. And I am confident you have the same concerns as we the voters.

It has been widely speculated and reported that the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar (IQD) is being held up by our government. I encourage you to look into this delay and if it is indeed “our” fault, rectify it quickly. It is estimated 3.5 million Americans have invested in the IQD since 2003.

Today, I can buy one million IQD for about $1,200 USD. Now, if 3.5 million Americans purchased one million IQD each (many purchased more) and it were to revalue at 2:1 and taxed at 15%, the US treasury would see $1,050, 000,000,000 in NEW revenue. NEW! Some speculate the rate should be closer to 5:1 based on Iraq’s known assets. Let’s do that math; that would bring $2,625,000,000,000 in NEW revenue! And this revenue would be in the treasury in a matter weeks!

Add to that the new wealth brought to Americans who will buy homes, cars, clothes, vacations, nights out, gift to charities. just think of the folks employed in these different industries including support services who'll benefit! Many would likely NOT go back to work potentially creating thousands upon thousands of job openings. Employment checks for these folks would stop as well; we could repurpose those funds.

Shoot, some of these folks may be behind on their taxes because they have no cash with which to pay them… they would with the revaluation!

Please, let's not allow another day go by where so many Americans can benefit so many Americans.

May God bless you and may God bless AMERICA!

Name

City/State

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 11

How did you send your letter?? Email is not an option as you had to select a relevant, available, topic to send and email. Who did you send this too specifically?? We can do the same.

I can BS...

Let's go RV

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS THERE IS A DROP DON MENU AND I CHOSE FORIEGN AFFAIRS AND IT WONT HURT TO TRY,

unnecessary

YOU ARE NOT LOSING ANYTHING TO TRY AND GET SOMEONE TO JUMP START THIS THING

• Upvote 1

I sent this letter to my Senators and Congressman today... if you'd like, please copy and send it along. You may edit it as you see fit.

July 12, 2011

I am concerned about the state of our country’s economy. And I am confident you have the same concerns as we the voters.

It has been widely speculated and reported that the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar (IQD) is being held up by our government. I encourage you to look into this delay and if it is indeed “our” fault, rectify it quickly. It is estimated 3.5 million Americans have invested in the IQD since 2003.

Today, I can buy one million IQD for about $1,200 USD. Now, if 3.5 million Americans purchased one million IQD each (many purchased more) and it were to revalue at 2:1 and taxed at 15%, the US treasury would see $1,050, 000,000,000 in NEW revenue. NEW! Some speculate the rate should be closer to 5:1 based on Iraq’s known assets. Let’s do that math; that would bring $2,625,000,000,000 in NEW revenue! And this revenue would be in the treasury in a matter weeks!

Add to that the new wealth brought to Americans who will buy homes, cars, clothes, vacations, nights out, gift to charities. just think of the folks employed in these different industries including support services who'll benefit! Many would likely NOT go back to work potentially creating thousands upon thousands of job openings. Employment checks for these folks would stop as well; we could repurpose those funds.

Shoot, some of these folks may be behind on their taxes because they have no cash with which to pay them… they would with the revaluation!

Please, let's not allow another day go by where so many Americans can benefit so many Americans.

Name

City/State

Just another "*****" added to the group that doesn't have the patience to wait for things to unfold by themselves. Take a hint and go bury yourself.

Edited by Bumper64
calling member a name
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

July 12, 2011

Name

City/State

I will refrain from my first thoughts/reaction...... b/c I noticed you are older than I am....So, suffice to say I do not believe this is going to do any good. Good luck in your effort..... cool.gif

No disrespect to you, however, I have another idea. Let's sit around and wait for Okie, Sonny, Adam and anybody else to give you information. Matter of fact, lets call our banks again another 100 times to hear the same answer. Wait a minute, lets all just do nothing and wait. That sounds like a great idea.

I think the person who posted this info has just a better shot as any to get answers. I hope anybody reading this doesn't think that we should keep this a secret. The majority of my town own's dinar. If we wake up millionaires, my town will be the richest in the world. Everybody I know has dinar.

Just my thoughts.

Edited by Soldier
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will refrain from my first thoughts/reaction...... b/c I noticed you are older than I am....So, suffice to say I do not believe this is going to do any good. Good luck in your effort..... B)

I'm older so I will ask. Maybe I am naive about the necessity of contacting government officials (congressman), bank tellers, or ForEx dudes about the IQD. Is this some game we are playing with our own ego? Do we actually think that they really care about whether the dinar RVs or not? How does it help?

• Upvote 1

July 12, 2011

Name

City/State

You do understand that some intern will read it and send you a form letter reply.

• Upvote 1

For the first time I am going to say if this person really did send this letter he/she has made a stupid move--please do not send any more of these letters to our elected officals, they know what is going on as someone else has stated and they would be happy to get the RV thru just to get thier own rewards---figure it like this it is the same as calling on the phone or walking into the banks and asking about when the RV will happen and we all know the results of that just clogging up phones and time needed to do business and the end result of being told it is a scam getting idiotic answers or no answers at all----keep away from pissing off the government before they decide to tax us at 50% or more

Let this sleeping dog keep keep napping for a while longer!

be patient, stay focused

capt cliff

• Downvote 1

I will refrain from my first thoughts/reaction...... b/c I noticed you are older than I am....So, suffice to say I do not believe this is going to do any good. Good luck in your effort..... B)

Kudos for respecting your elders, dexter. Since I am older, I can comment freely on this "kid's" post

Basso Profundo, you young whippersnapper, these guys are holding more dinar than the rest of us combined, however, if you really think your letter will do any good, then more power to you, I would however, suggest instead of pointing out the purchases and contributions that we will all make, you should merely suggest the following:

I personally will gladly contribute $250,000.00 to your campaign re-election fund if you can use your position and influence in making the RV happen ASAP (preferably before August 1st when my reserves expire).

This one line will get any politician moving faster than a speeding bullet

• Upvote 2

Congressional Contacts as follows: Enter the appropriate name, then the address listed below.

To contact your Senators the address is c/o U.S. Senate Office Building, Washington, DC 20510

To contact your Representatives the address is c/o U.S. House of Representatives, Washington, DC 20515

July 12, 2011

Name

City/State

i dont think so ;)

• Upvote 1

IMO, I think if I recieved a bunch of these and was in a position of power, and or manipulating things while in office that this would be just good old intell that my constituents are in bad shape financially. This may or may not be good. Personally I do not think this letter will help. Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Look, to those of you vile haters who have nothing better to do, kiss my arse!!! It was merely a suggestion. NO ONE has a gun to ANYONE'S HEAD!!! I'll not look at this site again and I am sorry I PAID for this!!! I'm off to other sites where the civil reside and respect is a bit more prevelant.

:D

There is no doubt in my mind that Congressional Aides

monitor and gather information on this and any other Dinar Site.

To think tha almost 4 million Americans could invest in the Iraqi

Dinar without Congress, (the House and the Senate) having full knowledge of

it ...well that would be simply to far fetched to believe.

God Bless America!:D

I hope anybody reading this doesn't think that we should keep this a secret. The majority of my town own's dinar. If we wake up millionaires, my town will be the richest in the world. Everybody I know has dinar.

Just my thoughts.

Obviously, if too many people buy dinar, it can't revalue significantly. That may have already happened.

Kudos for respecting your elders, dexter. Since I am older, I can comment freely on this "kid's" post

Basso Profundo, you young whippersnapper, these guys are holding more dinar than the rest of us combined, however, if you really think your letter will do any good, then more power to you, I would however, suggest instead of pointing out the purchases and contributions that we will all make, you should merely suggest the following:

I personally will gladly contribute $250,000.00 to your campaign re-election fund if you can use your position and influence in making the RV happen ASAP (preferably before August 1st when my reserves expire).

This one line will get any politician moving faster than a speeding bullet

Well played Naomi Price! ;) ;)