Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** 24-48 hour window from imf contact****

easyrider

:rolleyes::mellow::D

Thank you everyone that has said so many kind words in this thread.. I served my country for 8 years and would do it again....thanks again, i really enjoy this site :D:D

THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY, I SERVED IN VIETNAM, AND I'D DO AGAIN ALSO, BUT YHE YEARS HAS CAUGHT ON ME I DON'T THINK I COULD PULL THE WEIGHT ANY MORE! ....THANKS AGAIN BUDDY AND GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Blue Star...I started taking some notes when I finally got in to the Dewey cc...not sure who this is...I got in late. Do you know who is currently speaking?

He is saying...

24 to 48 hour window as of yesterday per IMF contact

Also said lower denoms are out...

Was talking about...

What is this RV going to do for U.S. economy?

Home sales, something to do with housing sector, jobs, auto sales, miscellaneous purchases, etc.

If you have 3 and a half million people buying dinars...there will be many jobs available when these people cash in (because they'll leave their job, and create job openings.)

Thinks Capitol Hill knows much about the dinar.

Talking about ex-IMF guy getting set up...

Easy, do you have the call in information for the playback or a link to downloadable version?

Thanks,

Thxs Easy!! That much is true about leaving your current job and creating others......I got about 20 people to invest...most I work with.....We all make a great wage, but hate our jobs...I know 10 that are going out with me when this thing rv's....Im off to Florida to create 'The Crows Place" my personal paradise!!! I am already an LLC and have some stuff running here...not much though..I already have my plan developed... just waiting on this thing to RV!!! If it doesnt, its just gonna take me a longer time to get to where I want to be!!!!!

So you lost 20 friends, is that what you are saying? Just kidding, but nothing is going to happen in 24-48 weeks, let alone hours. Still too much that has not been completed and nothing will happen until everything has been completed.

• Downvote 3

I can only say.... Hello legless fellow.... Hope you're not joking about it....If you do.... Ok.

My first response was to use some choice words, but i won't.. I will keep it simple and respectful, this is not a joke. Have a great day Sir and go RV!!

I guess on the flip side, I'll be creating jobs. I own a small business, and I plan on using my dinar investment to reinvest back into my business. This should allow me to more than double in size over the next 24 months, and hire additional team members. It's all good. :D

I will definitely be creating at least 2 jobs, and maybe lots. The domestic corporation will have the funds to stimulate the economy as only the private sector can do. I have lots of ideas that will help us compete in the world market, just have to get the right team together to make sure some are a success. The idea is for the ones that are not going to work to fail quickly and at low cost. :D

My first response was to use some choice words, but i won't.. I will keep it simple and respectful, this is not a joke. Have a great day Sir and go RV!!

Thank-you for your service. You gave a huge amount, and some gave their all. We as a nation need to remember the sacrifice of those before us. If we do not remember the lessons of the past then our future will be dim. I was fortunate to be in a submarine when I serve my country. :)

I said legless fellow cos I lost my left leg in a motorcycle accident in 1975. Have walked with a prosthetics ever since.

Maybe you felt like I was the one joking so I thought I'd better explain.

I wish you the Best.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Thank you.. I got into this investment feeling very selfish seeing what I did in Iraq. However I have come to peace w my loss it's taken me years to get to a place where I finally feel like I deserve whatever comes my way

'DVR1804',

Good morning!

May God continue to bless you and you know everyday is a good day not being in the "Sandbox"!! Thank you for your service!

My little brother was killed in Iraq in 2007 and there is not a day that goes by that I think about him deeply and how proud he was to serve!

God Bless you and your family!

Thank you,

GG

Thank you.. I got into this investment feeling very selfish seeing what I did in Iraq. However I have come to peace w my loss it's taken me years to get to a place where I finally feel like I deserve whatever comes my way

You're awesome and you do deserve the best.

Kimberlye B)

'DVR1804',

Good morning!

May God continue to bless you and you know everyday is a good day not being in the "Sandbox"!! Thank you for your service!

My little brother was killed in Iraq in 2007 and there is not a day that goes by that I think about him deeply and how proud he was to serve!

Thank you,

GG

GG,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you, my friend.

Kimberlye

'DVR1804',

Good morning!

Thank you,

GG

GG So sorry for your loss...your brother gave the ultimate sacrifice, just reading your post made me even more proud to be a American soldier today...and for that I thank you