Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****UN operational Exchange rates****

easyrider

Let's see what happens by the 15th, as the United Nations changes rates twice a month on world currencies. They have been doing this for some 10 + years now. Check out a few pages on this site.

(They can post it at any time, as you can see, when you put a dot in the "Rates changed since 01 Jul 2011" so don't panic, JUST MORE INFO it is coming sooooon!!!!!)

http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx

This looks like it's getting ready to happen, don't you think?

THINK ABOUT SECURITY NOW, for you and your family.....Don't be foolish!

Blessings, lar

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

End Quote

No I don't... The UN rates change looks like cyclical routine while the RV is obviously an extraordinary event.

I'd say the 2 things are not connected at all.... Unfortunately

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

End Quote

No I don't... The UN rates change looks like cyclical routine while the RV is obviously an extraordinary event.

I'd say the 2 things are not connected at all.... Unfortunately

Damn Umberto why do you have to kill it for me!!!! Why can't you just let me dreammmmmm!!!!! :D

• Upvote 4

Hey Easy darlin! The operational rates on the home page shows you when they update. Tomorrow they will post if any, however they wont go in effect until the 15th. I highly, highly doubt if they would post Iraq even if they were planning a change. They change pretty much change it at any time. CBI, Forex.tradingcharts.com, netdania, forexpros.com, and the IMF in addition to operational rate of exchange are all we need to pay attention to. I have been watching them every day since last October. I have learned alot but I would love to be educated more.

Let's see what happens by the 15th, as the United Nations changes rates twice a month on world currencies. They have been doing this for some 10 + years now. Check out a few pages on this site.

(They can post it at any time, as you can see, when you put a dot in the "Rates changed since 01 Jul 2011" so don't panic, JUST MORE INFO it is coming sooooon!!!!!)

http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx

THINK ABOUT SECURITY NOW, for you and your family.....Don't be foolish!

Blessings, lar

Go RV!!!

This is a very misleading statement. They do not change anything. They update their own rates against the dollar to reflect changes that have already taken place on the currency markets.

For example Vietnam devalued on the 11th Feb 2011, The UN rates were updated from the 1st March 2011.

erhouse, Shabibi has RV'd the currency prior to today, so yes the rate can be changed without a seated Governement, but......... they and the world would like to see the Gov and HCL in place.

MY TAKE

Date and rate is set, all needed events will be checked off up to that epiphany point, which I believe is within a month of today possibly as early as next week.

Edited by ATHIM