Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AQ/Angelquest - Darline's Latest Intel Synopsis 7-12-11 - EXCELLENT!!!

inheritance

I thought Jerusalem was already divided..Don't the Muslims control the temple? The Muslims also have there speakers set up at the wailing wall for their call to prayer...can't get much more divided than that.....

Dame

World leaders are ignorant of bible prophecy that will only set up end time prophecy......Just as it did in the prophecies about Jesus coming...example..

"Men of Israel.... You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go. You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you. You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead... "Now, brothers, I know that you acted in ignorance, as did your leaders. But this is how God fulfilled what he had foretold through all the prophets, saying that his Christ would suffer. Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you--even Jesus. He must remain in heaven until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets.[ Acts 3:12-21]

The Point...Peter addressing the Jews, says they acted in ignorance, God used there freedom of choice and free will to fulfill prophecy. There ignorance was not understanding what the prophets had foretold, and the result they fulfilled prophecy.

"Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him. [Acts 2:22-24]

Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed. They did what your power and will had decided beforehand should happen.[Acts 4:27-29]

Today this same ignorance of prophecy exits. Herod and Potius Pilate were no doubt educated and powerful men . Yet blinded to the truth of the Scriptures and there prophetic content they themselves were unknowingly aiding in fulfilling these prophecies. This same blindness and ignorance of today's worlds leaders will take the world to Armageddon for this to is prophecy yet to be fulfilled .

Failed understaning of the propehtic Word...We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory..1Cor 2:6-8.... results in the death of Jesus

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1806.cfm

God's Prophetic End Times Judgment:

"FOR BEHOLD, in those days and at that time when I shall reverse the captivity and restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there will I deal with and execute judgment upon them for their treatment of My people and of My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and because they have divided My land." [Joel 3:1-2; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]

Let us again review the key reason(s) God is going to bring judgment:

"... there will I deal with and execute judgment upon them for their treatment of My people and of My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and because they have divided My land." [Joel 3:2]

The people who have scattered Jewish "among the nations" start with the Romans in 70 A.D. and 135 A.D. and extend to so many different countries over the next 1,900 years, it would take pages to list them all. But, God has said that He will bring the modern-day descendants of these countries into the Valley of Jehoshaphat at the End of the Age in order to avenge the various scattering of the Jews throughout these 1,900 years.

But, of great interest to this subject is the last reason God gives for pouring out judgment: "they have divided My land."

Did you know that, today, both the United States and Great Britain are putting the most powerful pressure possible upon Israel to get her to "divide the land of Israel"? Are you further aware that we have been putting this incredible pressure upon Israel for 20 years?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I thought Jerusalem was already divided..Don't the Muslims control the temple? The Muslims also have there speakers set up at the wailing wall for their call to prayer...can't get much more divided than that.....

Dame

Great point! A lot of what was posted is conspiracy theories. However our gov. Has been taking and taking for too long and somehow I see retrobution coming.

• Upvote 2

Dame

The land of Jerusalem is only divided in man's eyes. Jehovah God gave the land to Jews and only he can take it away or give it away. From time to time God has allowed the Jews to be taken into captivity but he always promised they would return to their land. No one can take this land from them, the Jews themselves can not even give it away in so called treaties..... every parcel given to them has their mark on it.... and no human being can remove it.

Yes wars have and will be fought over it, but in the end Israel will own the land God gave to them..... every inch of it.

• Upvote 3

Instead of ongoing fighting...the Palestinian leaders went to the UN this past year to petition to form their own government and county. They have many backers in Europe and a decision will be coming down this fall sometime. This is something true that the US will have to either stay with Israel or turn their back on them. Huge stuff here happening.

well ,I want to know the 6.05 you mentioned is that AM or PM! LOL.

The inference that Bush and Cheney[there is no doubt they are major players that this is happenning now for us} cashed out already I find suspect----and easy to prove ,right or wrong--I type badly ,I have no sources, spelling bad but I know there are far smarter persons than me that could find the massive change in thier wealth even though it has only been a few days and post thier sources ,links and so forth

It will happen but I think we will all get it one way or another at the same time--In this instance I don't believe heads of country, generals, senators, congressman will have the jump on any of us---IMHO this is just a lot of BS---Smoke and Mirrors but what is Ironic it is coming not from the Iraqis it is coming from our own citizens---they are laughing in the burnoose and I am quite sure they have somebody whose whole job is tho kep up with our BS ---that is thier intelligence and laughing and thinking these westerners don't have a clue!

WE have people here thst to the same thing within our goverment that are called intelligent analyists---best guessers---LOL

We are certainly provideing late night reading to a whole bunch of people who go to bed with a "puddin face" !

As far as devideing JERS is concerned this has been going back in forth almost as long as the debate where the garden of eden is located, the holy grail, ark and the coventant and so forth.

Remeber if you follow your christian bible it states that jeruslem with be lost 3 times before the second coming , I am a christain and a bit rusty but always look at all intell available , no matter how obscure !

JMHO

capt cliff

I don't post very often, but when something catches my eye I have to speak up. Regarding the exciting, spine-tingling item #8 - I call BS. It's easy enough to look this stuff up on the UN website. There is no reference to this silliness whatsoever. In fact, the whole post is filled with conspiracy theories and paranoia. Although I have to admit, it is entertaining to see what goes on inside the mind of a whacko.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Regarding dividing Jerusalem and establishing a Palestinian state, I urge you to read Anna Baltzer's book, Witness in Palestine, and also Dr. Mark Braverman's book, Fatal Embrace. These are two amazing Jewish witnesses for peace who have opened their eyes to the treatment of Palestinians by Israeli soldiers and settlers backed by the US. The Palestinians need a safe place and sovereign nation where they can determine their own destiny. The 1967 United Nations borders will make somewhat of a fair division with swapping out some land that sits directly in the West Bank controlled by settlers. I urge you all to go and see rather than judging from reports in the media. The media is so pro-Israel. I am pro-Israelis and pro-Palestinian peacemakers and believe me, this is what they want on both sides of the wall. They need peace based on justice or there will be no peace. Jesus said that the new Jerusalem is in our hearts. It is not about place. Jesus knew what the future would bring if the Jews believed this land was their land, instead of believing what true Judaism believes as central tenants: hospitality to the stranger, feed the orphan and widow, share the land, compassion for those who are hurting.

Subject: AQ/Angelquest - Darline's Latest Intel Synopsis 7-12-11 - EXCELLENT!!! Today at 3:29 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh mid week, time to wind up the rollercoaster, so its a 8+ roller, that should drive the herd through the Dinar sales gate?

Will happen this week? Nope

Will it be at 8? Nope. - Dream ON...

Will the dinar shops make a lot of money?

Yes

Regarding dividing Jerusalem and establishing a Palestinian state, I urge you to read Anna Baltzer's book, Witness in Palestine, and also Dr. Mark Braverman's book, Fatal Embrace. These are two amazing Jewish witnesses for peace who have opened their eyes to the treatment of Palestinians by Israeli soldiers and settlers backed by the US. The Palestinians need a safe place and sovereign nation where they can determine their own destiny. The 1967 United Nations borders will make somewhat of a fair division with swapping out some land that sits directly in the West Bank controlled by settlers. I urge you all to go and see rather than judging from reports in the media. The media is so pro-Israel. I am pro-Israelis and pro-Palestinian peacemakers and believe me, this is what they want on both sides of the wall. They need peace based on justice or there will be no peace. Jesus said that the new Jerusalem is in our hearts. It is not about place. Jesus knew what the future would bring if the Jews believed this land was their land, instead of believing what true Judaism believes as central tenants: hospitality to the stranger, feed the orphan and widow, share the land, compassion for those who are hurting.

I repeat:

The land of Jerusalem is only divided in man's eyes. Jehovah God gave the land to Jews and only he can take it away or give it away. From time to time God has allowed the Jews to be taken into captivity but he always promised they would return to their land. No one can take this land from them, the Jews themselves can not even give it away in so called treaties..... every parcel given to them has their mark on it.... and no human being can remove it.

Yes wars have and will be fought over it, but in the end Israel will own the land God gave to them..... every inch of it.

• Upvote 1