Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proof RV was already expected by rick152 PTR

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting from Disney--Land.

Thug Note: The 1st sentence is from Roger @ dd.

July 12th, 2011 01:00 pm · This may help if you are doubting our investment

Good evening, I follow this RV very closely. I am not a guru and will not predict anything. I also am a news hound, I follow the news a lot, can’t hardly get enough.

I live and am a small business owner in southern Ca, Here in Ca the govt had a hard time passing a budget, it took 3 tries. part of the budget the state had to face was an expiring portion of the sales tax. In Orange county the rate fell from 8.75% to 7.75% on July 1. Here is a kicker for you. I was in my car a few minutes ago, listening to the news of course,and again i heard said that the state has been expecting a 350+ million sudden influx of taxes.

Right now in southern Ca, commercial property is at a 27% vacancy rate, unemployment is around 12% companys are pulling out because of the business “unfriendly” atmosphere. Where could possibly 350+ million in new taxes be coming from? It was stated the NEW monies wer EXPECTED IN MAY AND THEN JUNE. So doing the math real quick, say someone cashed in 1 million dinar at 3 dollars, That is 3 million. Now take the income tax rate of 9.75%, the state stands to recieve $292500.00. I do not know how many dinar are held in Ca but that could look like people in Ca hold about 120 million dinar. Don’t know but looks good to me.

I do not see any other way the state cuold be expecting such a windfall. Now I am not one of those guys that see’s every little thing as attached to the RV but, I have been involved with the current events enough to know there is nothing else down the pike.

Anyway these are my thoughts and was hoping to help a little. I think the RV should have happened just like the “guru’s” have been saying but something has gotten in the way so we still wait.

Bash if you like but I think you have something better todo. Love each other and GOOOO RRRRVVVV……rick152 tongue.gif

• Upvote 7

120 million dinar in cali.... just my group has 300 million, and thats between 20 guys. cali is in the billions if not trillions when it comes to dinar....

So what are you thinking Sonny1? We going to RV before the end of the month?

Sometimes things are "tells" that if we are watching "may" give us an indication something is afoot! Other times it's just the wind whistling through the trees! rolleyes.gif Let's hope this is an indication of things to come... soon we hope! GO RV Already Baby! cool.gif Thanks for the post Thug!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

120 million dinar in cali.... just my group has 300 million, and thats between 20 guys. cali is in the billions if not trillions when it comes to dinar....

There you are Sonny....you never got back to us about the phone call you had with your M.E contact, but then again no one has asked. I have heard other opinions and would really like to hear your personal opinion on where we are at this point. I chose to ask in a form to avoid bashers....Thanks in advance!

It does sound plausible...what will Jerry Brown do with all that money...in-state tuition for illegals?

What I know about Jerry Brown is that he will use it to farm marijuana farms for California....he loves him some good smoke!

• Upvote 1