Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOA System Down

2DZNRoses

OK. Well I know from my personal experience. Trying to even transfer money to my mom's BOA account from my BOA account has NEVER been easy because She is in Calif. and I'm in Washington State. They can not see her Calif account so it's always been a *****.

????????????????????????? DID I MISS SOMETHING.....DID HE SAY RUN OUT AND BUY MORE DINAR???????? HES JUST REPORTING THAT THEY SYSTEM IS DOWN AND THAT IT RARELY HAPPENS......MAN PEOPLE...GET A GRIP..CALLING HIM A PUMPER AND USING BS METERS???? WOW..........

Capital One was down too, I called their help line and they told me they are updating their system. What? 10:00 AM (day time).... I am not saying that this could be RV related but why during day time? I am in IT industry, usually all updates and patches are installed after end of business day (night time during regular back-up) or week ends......

Thats true...I worked for mellon bank...and we had to get the dda keys and a couple of other things in before anything could shut down or start system for the next day...when we ran into promblems.....the BIG bosses would come into work early and b*tch us out...and it wasnt our fault! lol

• Upvote 1

Why does a bank's entire system have to go down just to update a few numbers in a database? They have rollover servers, or whatever the hell the term is, so they can do an active update to certain files in the database where currency exchange rates are housed, all while the bank remains open for business. They would/should never have to shut down the entire system for a stupid change in an exchange rate. Ludicrous... stop trying to make connections to the RV out of the smallest little, easily explained, insignificant details. Sorry, not trying to be harsh...

100 dollar bill says Roses won't respond to any of this.

1. Please send 100 dollar bill to Dinarvets & instruct Sara to apply it

to my account.

2. I'm no pumper...& promise to contact the IT department next time!

3. In the real world I am an artist who connects the dots. Good guess.

2DZNRoses

Go RV for the people

P. S. TY CROW for reading, understanding and defending my first (& last) post in Rumors. BTW

to the non-believers: lighten up.