Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA: Possible RV Within 48 Hours

DinarThug

Whats that flower you have on?

Damn, now i'll have that song in my head along with that damn dog thing. Thank god I don't have much moore room in my head, I'll need to purge soon. :D

Well i need something else in mine besides "IT'S DONE, IT'S DONE, IT'S DONE"

• Upvote 1

Well i need something else in mine besides "IT'S DONE, IT'S DONE, IT'S DONE"

Wrong thread. No one here in this thread said it was DONE! Only personal opinions based on "IF", "MAY" and "GOOD WINDOW" where it is "POSSIBLE" it could happen.

Perhaps you got this thread confused with one of the Oakie, Tony, Blaino, etc., threads? LOL

Are Delta and Okie related?

Nope. Delta gives opinions based on things going on. Oakie makes bold statements saying it IS DONE when it was never done! Two complete opposites.

Yes dumb person it's a real news article it will take place they why people ate saying they must rv before the 15 th

"The pot calling the kettle black"... I never really understood that phrase, so how about "an idiot calling someone else a dumb person".

"they why people ate saying they must" :confused:

• Upvote 1

SO LET GET THIS STRAIGHT..........I DONT LIKE PUMPERS SO I BASH THEM..............AND YOU WITH ALL YOUR WISDOM ...BASH ME FOR BASHING THE PUMPERS.........YOU ARENT REAL BRITE ARE YA....

Who's the one in the rumors section complaining about all of these rumors?

• Upvote 2

Then after this date passes as many previous ones they will all focus on Ramadan.

Which begins AUG 1 -30 AUG,,at the end they have EID holidays and celebrations.

So if we miss this date then I am sure the next date the Gurus will be singing is the Rama Dama Ding Dong Song.

As I recall the focus was on Ramadan last August as a reason for the RV then...funny about the song tho! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1