Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV EXCHANGE WITH DEALERS

Princedinar

This might be a silly question, I just want to know how safe is it to Exchange with Dealers like Dinar Trade, tampa Dinar, and other dealers willing to Buy back our Dinars? DO they have the Fund to exchange it? ANy pointers you can share to make sure we get our Funds?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

These dealers are just what their title represents (dealers). They are the go between you and the US Treasury and don't have the funds on hand. They will send your Dinar to the treasury and charge you for the process, that is what is know as the spread. Hope this helps.

This might be a silly question, I just want to know how safe is it to Exchange with Dealers like Dinar Trade, tampa Dinar, and other dealers willing to Buy back our Dinars? DO they have the Fund to exchange it? ANy pointers you can share to make sure we get our Funds?

You can exchange with any dealer that is US Treasury registered...Just check it out!!! :)

Good morning Prince Dinar,

Not sure which banks will be covering the cashing in of Dinar, but my guess is the big boys will be ready for action. Make sure you shop the rate. Also, Adam on this site has been negotiating with several banks and I believe will have the best rate around. The VIP membership will cost you just short of 50.00 now and could save you some serious money later. I am not pumping you to join VIP, I just want you to know that for me personally the information that I have found in this area of the site is well worth the money. Actually, I cant believe how much I have been provided for such a small cost. Something to think about anyway.

Take Care and good luck to you

Quietlearner

• Upvote 1

With the Royal Bank of Scotland over here in England, as long as you have your receipt they will exhange any amount of currency with no charge,

also we dont have to pay any tax to the government.......

Taxed

Type of income Notes

Accounts (held in £ or foreign currency) at a UK branch of a bank or building society, Non - taxpayers can receive this gross

Thank you everybody for a kind response, right now I dnt want to call the banks not until we hear that it is official, I remember going to the bank to buy some dinar and they told me why buy junk money from manager of chase, so I will just wait till it RV and talk to that manager again

Good morning Prince Dinar,

Not sure which banks will be covering the cashing in of Dinar, but my guess is the big boys will be ready for action. Make sure you shop the rate. Also, Adam on this site has been negotiating with several banks and I believe will have the best rate around. The VIP membership will cost you just short of 50.00 now and could save you some serious money later. I am not pumping you to join VIP, I just want you to know that for me personally the information that I have found in this area of the site is well worth the money. Actually, I cant believe how much I have been provided for such a small cost. Something to think about anyway.

Take Care and good luck to you

Quietlearner

VIP FTW! ;)

With the Royal Bank of Scotland over here in England, as long as you have your receipt they will exhange any amount of currency with no charge,

also we dont have to pay any tax to the government.......

Taxed

Type of income Notes

Accounts (held in £ or foreign currency) at a UK branch of a bank or building society, Non - taxpayers can receive this gross

Kind of makes me think twice also about bringing my small 3 mill back into the USA.

Just to see our government piss it away .

But if its only 15% tax and it hits big with no lop then i will comply.

Over that then I never owned it.

Otherwise not worth my time and paperwork.

Wife will remodel the kitchen in another less taxing place.

Edited by Midx1