Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOr the newbies who listen to the gurus

Here is the CBI currency auctions for today :

Number of banks 21

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 222,584,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 222,584,000

Total offers for selling (US$)

Now look at the above . If you were going to rv your money in the next 72hrs or 30days Honestly, would you be selling at these rates .. No you would not .. many of the GURUS will come back and say that they have to sell everyday at the current market... Do not believe them . This is a managed float and quite frankly Iraq can and will do anything they want when it comes to there country. period

Don't Fall for there lies ...

That;s all Folks !

7 years and still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The auctions don't prove one way or the other concerning the RV,they have been really low and really high, I don't think you pointing that out proves anything. Of couse the gurus are wrong, they say it RV's every week, but........ one day they are gonna be right.

• Upvote 3

Number of banks 21

Now look at the above . If you were going to rv your money in the next 72hrs or 30days Honestly, would you be selling at these rates .. No you would not .. many of the GURUS will come back and say that they have to sell everyday at the current market... Do not believe them . This is a managed float and quite frankly Iraq can and will do anything they want when it comes to there country. period

That;s all Folks !

7 years and still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO jordan the auctions have nothing to do with a revaluation when are people going to start getting that???? nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Number of banks 21

That;s all Folks !

I guess you think that that is Dinar that they are selling . I got NEWS for you those are DOLLARS not DINAR . A auction is a way for a government to raise capital and sell their debt. well iraq has no DEBT. they have outstanding judgements against them their DEBT has been payed .They are trying to remove all the US currency from their banking system . And replace it with the DINAR . They have billions of DOLLARS that they don't need. It herts their bottom line........FACT

The auctions are used to control the inflation, isn't it? If I understand the basis of Iraq's currency auction, the up's and down's are there to keep the controlled program rate of 1170 in place.

BINGO! I think he's got it! Looks like someone has been paying attention...

:D

Number of banks 21

That;s all Folks !

I am right with you my friend.. 7 years and counting...

..........quite frankly Iraq can and will do anything they want when it comes to there country. period .........

I think basically this member questioned their own question with an answer. So yes I believe they can sell at those rates and everyday because like you said they "can and will do anything they want". ;)

moving this to opinions section ... and yes I am 7 years also

Jordan what can I say to that ..... post number 59 was an EPIC FAIL ..... hopefully post number 60 will be better.

you should really do your homework before making wild accusations ..... yes, the GURU's are wrong all the time but it's absolutly nothing to do with the currency auctions.

now after been in this for 7 years I would really be expecting a more educated and reasoned statement, but i'm not here to judge you, i've only been invested for roughly 3 years.

better luck next time.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

I have very reliable intel that this is the week for the RV, and it will be $3.41. I cannot tell you who told me, but it comes directly from those who drafted "the plan". I guess we will find out soon enough if that is true....

• Upvote 1

I have very reliable intel that this is the week for the RV, and it will be $3.41. I cannot tell you who told me, but it comes directly from those who drafted "the plan". I guess we will find out soon enough if that is true....

Why didnt you just start your own thread with this info !!!

• Upvote 1

A newbie is where we all started... read, read, read and realize that to educated on this investment is to your advantage to stay out ahead of the guru talk... some will sound super while others sound like entertainment. Stay grounded... have patience...

I guess you think that that is Dinar that they are selling . I got NEWS for you those are DOLLARS not DINAR . A auction is a way for a government to raise capital and sell their debt. well iraq has no DEBT. they have outstanding judgements against them their DEBT has been payed .They are trying to remove all the US currency from their banking system . And replace it with the DINAR . They have billions of DOLLARS that they don't need. It herts their bottom line........FACT

Iraq still has plenty of debt. They are stated to owe Saudi Arabia and Kuwait close to $30 billion dollars each. The money that has been going to the DFI and now the account in NY had nothing to do with that amount owed to Kuwait, as it was for debt from before the invasion and the 5% payments through oil sales are about reparations for the invasion.

Here's a Link that shows their debt in a little more detail.

• Upvote 1

Haha...billions of dollars they dont need. Wish I was in that position.

• Upvote 2