Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26's Monday Night Conference Call - 11 July 2011

ronscarpa

7-11-11 Frank26's Monday Night Conference Call

By DebTarHeelGirl

PLAYBACK NUMBER FOR FRANK'S call - 760-569-7799 code 156996 #

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-676278-17-65-67-17-65-6724-17-65-67114-17-65-6787-17-65-6759-17-65-67-17-65-6743-17-65-67;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

Shelly- worshipgirl opened with a beautiful song

Roy Strong shared with the folks about his financial services.

Be prepared for the still of the night- Nothing, Nothing, Nothing then SUDDENLY its going to come

AKNEWS says – Iraq Banks are well established and ready and in position…Chapter 7 was the last remaining Chapter and it was subdivided into pieces – banana peels we called it and the monetary policy is one – another is banking systems – another is for the GOI sit – and they improved this – and the World Bank says now they are completed in all legal requirements and now they can merge a recognizable currency to be put on Forex - that’s beyond BIG - once they get on FOREX there are “trader vultures” ready to start trading immediately. If the rate does come out low – the FOREX will have this rate going up so fast you can’t keep your eyes on it – THIS IS HUGE…

There are more computers not in Iraq than in the US where the banking systems are concerned and the currency has more safety factors on it than our dollar does…Its about to come an important factor in the world stability- its an antibiotic that will cure the sickness of economic situations in difference countries that hold dinar…

The two state owned banks – the IMF received the letter from the GOI – the LOI (letter of intent) – they sent it back to the IMF and it stated that a benchmark to reconstruct the books of state owned Banks= Rasheed Bank and Rademe Bank (sp?) were cleared – then the CBI was restructure and they cleared their books – and the same LOI said once these two banks and CBI are done then they have to RV their remaining currencies… yes currencies - so they have completed the cleaning of the books and now they have to RV their currency….They are on track for this RV to happen any time!!! The stock exchange people are going nuts – and FOX flash announcements today they announced that the Iraq stock exchange will be closed for a while they restructure their currency – re-evaluation or increase or improve the monetary status of their currency.

Notice all the oil contracts being signed family-

Notice who is retiring folks

Notice that Maliki and Talabani is opening all files of the GOI today

Shabibi is not a liar – he is an honest man and was put in position of last year that Jan 2010 he would introduce lower denoms and it was clear and Oct they changed it to MAY in the year 2010 cause Maliki didn’t seat the GOV – do you see the rate now and the GOI? Shabibi is not a liar and this year he stated we were going to introduce the rate by the end of June 30th – Shabibi is not a liar and IMO the rate was there and it will be seen to the world anytime…

Frank States - Talks stalled and faulted on US Budget. The only thing the President has now is a deficit ceiling = you have no choice Sir to lift it – every other president before you had to do this – so please Mr. President do your thing and let the Authors of the Plan do their thing - Shabibi is not in control of this but the Authors of the Plan are and the granddaddy Author of the Plan – who is former VP Mr. **** Cheney is in control and if the Authors choose to tell the CBI and Shabibi that they cannot announce the rate then they won’t announce the rate – we are in control they say- always… Mr. President I respect you highly but you must seek your money from another source – God bless you and our Country.

R-Man found out at the bank today – Wells Fargo – the officer told me today that as soon as the rate is released we will cash out for you… They are ready – they are waiting as we are. R-Man says he expects to see a rate tomorrow….

We believe it will take 2 days for a rate to show once the FOREX shuts down….

Delta states: Erbil Agreement will bring forth the GOI then the RI-RV….Delta states that it is all done except for position of Allawi – no constitution in place for it before now, so they have to write a new law as this is a new position to satisfy Allawi…NOW LISTEN FROM DELTA – THIS NEW SEAT I tell you I am sure 1000% this has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REVALUE OF THE IQD….The Erbil Agreement will make Iraq more stable for the future…BUT NOT NECESSARY FOR THE RI-RV…

Frank states that a Stable GOV is necessary and Allawi is making all kind of issues and HE is the one that has delayed the formation of the Government and this RI-RV could have been done last year – Shabibi never said he is waiting for the GOI or Erbil agreement – he only mentioned he wanted Security and Financial minister to be legalized… that’s it…

Delta and Frank states – not every movement that occurs in Iraq or posted in articles has to do with the RI-RV – so just study everything…

Frank says again that the IRS has hired over 16,000 employees as mentioned last week… Its logical they are hiring them NOW as this RI- RV is about to happen so they prepared them so they can harass us…regular taxes are over with = why do they need this many new employees in the middle of the new year with this mentioned windfall coming? If they could they would be open on Sundays to get our money before we can protect it….obey the law and pay what is due but do what you can to protect your money…

Frank states this one thing I will tell you: I will never own my money – I talk about the foundations etc – I will only control my money…

Delta stated that Shabibi came out and said 2 weeks ago – and he told a reporter about mixing with international community’s so they need new money … they have done everything and they are about to do this…

Delta states: When Shabibi said 7-10 days he can’t control everything- the two state owned banks were to finish by June 30th so the article did come out this past Friday that they are restructured now and are ready – it’s a benchmark required by the IMF and they completed – they handle 90% of GOI business – now its counted and completed…. Then the revalue of the currency can happen…

Classified info - NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE not anyone else

Delta States: Two days ago article from CBI denying lifting the 3 zeros – to clear this up – the advisor came on Iraq RV – Deputy of Financial Minister – they are insisting they will lift the 3 zeros this year and it will be gradual – he doesn’t even know the date nor rate and he is even confused… not referring to the revaluation which will happen but its two different things – the lower denoms and high denoms will co-exist – not take them that’s what they meant to co-exist side by side…even the deputy of the Financial Minister doesn’t even know the date or rate…Shabibi has this plan the CBI will do this according to his words on the 20th of the month…

Delta states: Last 3 months we check the CBI site for the M2’s to see if any indication of what they have done with their currency – last two hours it dropped down to 12% they moved more dinars back to the CBI –in March it was 15.7% and now it’s down to 12% and if they drop 3% each month - this update was for May and I do believe they are around 7 or 6% and they means they have retracted higher Dinars back to the CBI – smaller and smaller in the amount of currency they have to use now so they have to use the lower denoms SOON….

Delta states: that Inflation over 20% within the next year will be a problem - its now at 7% and it is going up 1% per month- if the IQD does not revalue soon its about 12% added to this inflation and in 12 plus 7% is near 20% inflation – so they won’t let this happen – if they get inflation to 7 this is the danger mark – they have to revalue the currency- the CBI announced that they didn’t want this to go to 7% in an article two weeks ago… now this is a problem… the financial indicators will not be shown by the CBI – you see trillions now but the M2 is the real money gauge…

Joe asks when is the IFX closing – This week states Frank for a 2 day period we feel it will happen Tuesday and Wed the 12th and 13th… Delta states that Thursday is a national holiday in Iraq…for Iraq to revalue thenit has to happen on a Tues Wed or Thursday so window for tonight – through Wednesday night due to Thursday is a holiday. Thursday thru Sunday they will be closed and we will be ready to cash out on Monday- if this takes place…

The Iraq stock exchange has been attacked…

BlueStar states what is the final domino the must fall prior to the RV – what is the piece of the puzzle that is missing – Frank says banking systems – Delta states that 7-10 days Shabibi does not lie so the two state banks had to be restructured and finished two days ago it was announced. They are very slow and the World Bank did work with them- the 2nd reason is the USA – not the Erbil 1000% it’s good for the government but has nothing to do with the revalue…. If we assume that it could be – then it won’t be finished 6-7 months – inflation is killing the country so they have to go International – so the restructuring of the banking system are done now reported 2 days ago so this tonight through Wednesday night we could see the Revalue…If the USA is part of the hold up – the potentiality of the Frank Dodd kicking in – the USA owns the World Bank- they are telling Iraq what to do in the banking restructuring and the two state banks are finished now – Erbil Agreement has NOTHING to do with money- so we still have tonight through Wednesday to see this – on the 15th new things and policies will begin and taxing products at borders being on the 15t- so the banking system and the USA is the holdup – money and taxation.

Why would they announce they would RV in June when they knew the GOI was not seated – and Frank says all can fall in place all in one day or one week – they can come together all at once to make this work…

10,000 troops will stay in Iraq but does not have nothing to do with the RI-RV – Delta states the banking system is funding by the USA – Maliki knows now this has to happen now – they are in the back ground and not all things have to do with a revaluation that we see in articles and hear… Again its the banking structure and the taxation that is holding up the revalue – the banking systems are done with the two state banks – all deals with money – right now no one knows how much we are going to be taxed on yet… Now PHYSICAL cash is not decided upon and right now technically they can’t tax you on PHYSICAL cash – the capital gains tax is for electronic forex or stocks – but this currency exchange is totally different so this plays with the delay of the re-evaluation of the IQD…

Delta states - One team says we may see this RV in next 48 hours or less – taxing starts on all goods on the 15th – the vendors will have an increase then on taxes and their prices will have to be raised so something has to happen with the RV… the whole Iraq tax issue begins on the 15th – Delta states two companies were hired one was French and another one to handle the inspections to states what the borders has to bring into Iraq is ok to come into Iraq… BlueStar says if they RI –RV tonight then Iraq would have to start taxing at the borders on the 12th… Delta states that the 14th -17th they will have off for holiday and the weekend - THEREFORE it looks good for them to RV before they implement those taxes so this next 48 hours is a great window… Frank states the 14th is their independence day and its their most important day – if they RV on their day of celebration on the 14th then the taxes can start on the 15th… Frank says now there is NO MISSING LINKS to this RV – RI taking place…

Frank states: The CBI is who we pay attention …also we pay attention to the IMF and last month we tell the people about world banks and now all the banks are ALL DONE…ALL BANKS are done and waiting Now this week the ISX says they are qualified to be up on a FOREX and now the GOI is not a place to get intel – we do NOT go to the GOI now to get any RI-RV intel… Franks states there is NO other banks to be sterilized or restructured - there is nothing else pending left to be done to release this rate to the world – Delta states it’s all done – 100% - now on the financial bank site within the CBI you can see the new banks that are added now also… they are ready and linked to Iraq now – all systems are ready…Frank says now there is NO MISSING LINKS to this RV – RI taking place…

Secret meetings in DC about raising taxes on all those making over $1.0million…meetings are happening says Frank.

Titus states – asks Delta anything in Iraq talking about interest rates going down – Delta states its still 6% at CBI no change yet…

Frank states: Iraq is not on the verge of a Civil War….Everybody is busy looking at Maliki and Allawi and behind closed doors they are pumping oil – its all about money – in Egypt they are doing the same thing – as soon as they revalue it’s a one way street – it’s a done deal and the fighting will quit…they average $7-8 billion dollars a month….

Frank says when the blessing occurs – get in and get out because I have no future plans to invest in Iraq but to only invest on GOD – if you are a young investor then you can invest in Iraq but I need to get my funds as the rate has a dependency on how fast – if the rate is a $1, I say cash out slow and wait – if the rate is high such as $3+ and do not trust the GOV.. Make right decisions – be prepared with your lawyers and CPA and family and it may be wise to let a few days go by to see what happens right at the RV….

Frank states: there is solid proof and evidence that the rate will go up and be revalue and have an international currency- they will now be a part of the rest of the world.

Frank states: The triple zeros dinar notes in Federal Reserves will stay there for a long time – we have an initial start = contracts will have oil coming in soon as Pres O released some recently – and the currency we hold will be locked up for at least 10 years and eventually slowly give it back to them for more oil or take it at a low cost by selling it to South America etc…but not for 10 years – why 10 years – cause the Marshal Plan takes 10 years in a middle east country… study the next one coming…

Frank states: Does the debt limit have anything to do with this process – yes re-listen to this recording to understand – and there is no timing factor – but we know this all is done we feel at this time with the two banks being completed according to the policy of the LOI.

Frank states: The sequential order or serial number orders are not important now so they will take any order of Dinar notes to cash out…

Frank states: The way the tax structure is now – if you purchased your dinar one year ago with a receipt you may be in the 15-20% tax bracket - less than a year a higher tax bracket- at this time the government will be letting is know that tax structure.

Darline – Angelquest I Miss you and Love you…

END OF CALL

Always All My Best,

DebTarHeelGirl

• Upvote 12

same old nonsense we hear from these guys day in and day out.

And what value do you bring "nointel" other than the constant bashing day in and day out?

Go smell up some other forum with your worthless bashing.

You bring zero to the table but talk trash about those who do.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

And what value do you bring "nointel" other than the constant bashing day in and day out?

Go smell up some other forum with your worthless bashing.

You bring zero to the table but talk trash about those who do.

For years, trash to the table, trash in response. I don't claim to be a GURU; I don't offer my opinion...only facts...it hasn't happend for years and I don't see it happening for years. I'd like to be wrong, but, unfortunately, I'm always right...that's the facts...and this continual fix of 'feel-good' reporting only is one-sided and worthless creating a false-high that's worse than drugs. CBI and FOREX...anything other than that is bullstuff...pure, unadulterated BULLSTUFF! Where in the world do all these 'additional' requirements and conditions come from...why are we just coming to the realization that all these stars had to be 'in line' for this to happen now? If it took 8 years and we're just coming to these realizations, then we weren't too good to begin with. NOT ME...I don't know squat...never claimed to...and all the rest of these guys really don't know either...FOREX and CBI...only way to go! When you go there, you know what you're getting and you can depend on it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Isn't it odd that he says the same ol' garbage about the "AUTHORS" being in control of everything in one paragraph, but yet Allawi can some how hold this thing up. This guy is never right. The only thing he is sure of is that a new government position does NOT have anything to do with the RV. Basically, he decided to put this fact in capital letters, probably because it is the only true part. Ron, thanks for the post! You have been posting his chats for some time. What do you think about when you listen or read what he has put out there? It used to be a T-minus day, then he said he never did dates. How much does this guy get paid to tell the stories that he does?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For years, trash to the table, trash in response. I don't claim to be a GURU; I don't offer my opinion...only facts...it hasn't happend for years and I don't see it happening for years. I'd like to be wrong, but, unfortunately, I'm always right...that's the facts...and this continual fix of 'feel-good' reporting only is one-sided and worthless creating a false-high that's worse than drugs. CBI and FOREX...anything other than that is bullstuff...pure, unadulterated BULLSTUFF! Where in the world do all these 'additional' requirements and conditions come from...why are we just coming to the realization that all these stars had to be 'in line' for this to happen now? If it took 8 years and we're just coming to these realizations, then we weren't too good to begin with. NOT ME...I don't know squat...never claimed to...and all the rest of these guys really don't know either...FOREX and CBI...only way to go! When you go there, you know what you're getting and you can depend on it.

If that's how you feel why bother coming on any site like this? I, for one, have learned quite a bit from many of the sites. While they may draw the wrong conclusions, they do bring in news and analysis. I have witnessed the birth of a nation and learned much about the political process. And the banking system. And international politics. And the personalities involved in the process. And......well you get the idea. I do not have the time or inclination to do this research and appreciate those that do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lmao o ok i smell BS on your part so youre telling me with inflation reaching almost 8% do you really think shabbs will wait another 6 months or even a YEAR to where inflation will increase into the 10-12% range and devastate their economy with. Hhahahaha man you are soooooo wwrong its kinda funny. Shabibi is aacting now and acting fast he doesnt it want it to climb anymore. This thing is coming soon.

Isn't it odd that he says the same ol' garbage about the "AUTHORS" being in control of everything in one paragraph, but yet Allawi can some how hold this thing up. This guy is never right. The only thing he is sure of is that a new government position does NOT have anything to do with the RV. Basically, he decided to put this fact in capital letters, probably because it is the only true part. Ron, thanks for the post! You have been posting his chats for some time. What do you think about when you listen or read what he has put out there? It used to be a T-minus day, then he said he never did dates. How much does this guy get paid to tell the stories that he does?

honestly he doesnt get paid nothing for what he does i have talked with frank many times and bluestar is a person i talk to every single day about this investment. He does it to bring knowledge and is a true christian man i know this for a FACT. Bash me all you want i dont care anymore im tired of the deceitful and hate this site brings didn't used to be like that but its very rampant here and really pisses me off to belittle someone that tries to bring information to us for free. May i ask what you contribute instead of bashing people?? i doubt you bring anything valuable to the dinar world excepting logging on and putting in your 2 cents.

• Upvote 11

honestly he doesnt get paid nothing for what he does i have talked with frank many times and bluestar is a person i talk to every single day about this investment. He does it to bring knowledge and is a true christian man i know this for a FACT. Bash me all you want i dont care anymore im tired of the deceitful and hate this site brings didn't used to be like that but its very rampant here and really pisses me off to belittle someone that tries to bring information to us for free. May i ask what you contribute instead of bashing people?? i doubt you bring anything valuable to the dinar world excepting logging on and putting in your 2 cents.

de·ceit /diˈsēt/Noun

1. The action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth.

2. A dishonest act or statement

Considering Frank hasn't been correct once in the year that I've seen his conference calls reposted, I'd say that, yes, he's being deceitful. It really doesn't matter whether or not he gets PAID to be deceitful -- a misrepresentation of the truth is still a misrepresentation of the truth ...

TS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lmao o ok i smell BS on your part so youre telling me with inflation reaching almost 8% do you really think shabbs will wait another 6 months or even a YEAR to where inflation will increase into the 10-12% range and devastate their economy with. Hhahahaha man you are soooooo wwrong its kinda funny. Shabibi is aacting now and acting fast he doesnt it want it to climb anymore. This thing is coming soon.

I admit that I am not scouring the web looking for tidbits of truth to build into outrageous stories. Sorry I don't contribute fairy tales. I also don't go about bashing everyday, but I thought the latest from Frank was particularily toubling since he was saying that the "Authors" are in total control, but yet Allawi can hold things up. That to me sounds like he is just interpreting news from out of Iraq and hanging an RV story on it. I also think you should go back and read postings from the beginning of the site. I am tired of people saying it "never used to be like this". If you read old postings there was always a back and forth between members, so it seems to me that it has always been that way. Let me ask you something friend, what is your contribution if you post these chats and rumors that constantly prove to be false, then you follow up their predictions by defending them and claiming others are bashers and bring nothing to the site? Are you mad bro?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I admit that I am not scouring the web looking for tidbits of truth to build into outrageous stories. Sorry I don't contribute fairy tales. I also don't go about bashing everyday, but I thought the latest from Frank was particularily toubling since he was saying that the "Authors" are in total control, but yet Allawi can hold things up. That to me sounds like he is just interpreting news from out of Iraq and hanging an RV story on it. I also think you should go back and read postings from the beginning of the site. I am tired of people saying it "never used to be like this". If you read old postings there was always a back and forth between members, so it seems to me that it has always been that way. Let me ask you something friend, what is your contribution if you post these chats and rumors that constantly prove to be false, then you follow up their predictions by defending them and claiming others are bashers and bring nothing to the site? Are you mad bro?

This is very well stated ... I doubt that 'easy' will address this in an intelligent, straightforward and thoughtful manner.

TS

This is very well stated ... I doubt that 'easy' will address this in an intelligent, straightforward and thoughtful manner.

TS

"easy" is just an optimist look at his pic lol but really that is agood point about the contradiction in the post but it seems that everyone treats every thing that is said is frank saying it when it is really just a think tank and people sitting around trying to predict the future....of course they dont know exactly when it is going down but we all want interpretation and to know what is being said over there so dont bash when you could be left in the dark and if you want to ask questions jump on the call instead of trying to convince others that he is lying

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easyrider you're wright it wasn't always like this. Folks where nice at one point. I guess they are burned out with this investment. But they need to remember it will RV when it is time and not before. So being mean and nasty, doesn't make it RV faster. All I know is I an very greatfull to all that post here because I know I don't know much neither. Accept I want it to RV NOW! :drool::woot::twothumbs:

Edited by RVnow4meplease
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So many debunkers here, Easy im with you. No one seems to take these posts with a grain of salt anymore. So many negative responses that I wonder how many DV members actually understand speculative investments. Sounds like undereducated,unegaged,and unprepared should be the new motto. I love the chat logs and thank Ronscarpa for his time and efforts, for Frank's post. You don't like Frank, don't read it. Plain and simple... God Bless! _ RK

Edited by Rogue Knight
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So many debunkers here, Easy im with you. No one seems to take these posts with a grain of salt anymore. So many negative responses that I wonder how many DV members actually understand speculative investments. Sounds like undereducated,unegaged,and unprepared should be the new motto. I love the chat logs and thank Ronscarpa for his time and efforts, for Frank's post. You don't like Frank, don't read it. Plain and simple... God Bless! _ RK

YOU ARE CALLING THE PEOPLE THAT CALL B.S ON FRANKS GARBAGE UNDEREDUCATED..................WOW

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TS

O_R...I AGREE...DD...VERY WELL SAID! This will not be 'prophetic' but it wll be 'easy' to say, I'm not a prophet; I don't pretend to be; the site is entertaining; however, this is an investment, not a blessing and until it performs like an investment...positive, of course, it's a stinker and truthfully, it's smelled to 'high-heaven' since I invested the first dollar. By the way, I'm willing to bet that it won't go off this month either...want to know what's going on, CBI / FOREX...only way to go!!!