Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

something to keep us all grounded with all the hype

I wish the charities he gave all the money to had some provisions for all the hungry and deprived people in America! I.E. Appalachia etc. etc. etc. It's for sure we are not doing a very good job of it!

He is not an American so I can see why he does not know about our poverty.

I totally agree that what we are doing does not work. Someday they will figure out that if you plant a seed in the ground it will grow food. Then you can eat the food and live. And live healthy. No, it will not taste like Doritos or Pepsi or fast food burgers and fries. But after you eat it for a while you will notice how much better you feel and you will begin to feel free in a whole new way you never imagined possible.

When perestroika happened they thought many many Russians would die from starvation. But it did not happen. They all lived. Why? Because they grow more than 50% of the food supply on less than 7% of the agricultural land. And it is the worst land in Russia. They grow their own food on Dachas. Gardens out side the cities.

In America they DON'T EVEN MENTION TEACHING PEOPLE TO GROW THEIR OWN FOOD when addressing national potential emergencies. We are a pathetic country of couch potatoes and the govt. encourages it.

Checkout homegrownrevolution.com and learn about doing the impossible with a little bit of earth. free excerpts on you tube.

We don't need handouts from foreigners. We need helping hands from America to teach the people that there is hope in spite of all the despair.

Seems to me he's living on the poles, not in the middle. Give some, work some, enjoy some, and balance it all with inner strength. Doesn't make sense he should cut his nose of despite his face by giving everything away, as it didn't make sense for him to be raised in an environment that earning money is the single means to personal fulfillment. Hopefully he'll settle into his own skin some day.

Yea, well wait until he doesn't have it anymore and then see how happy he will be. I'll make my own decision as to whether I am happy or not after I establish a foundation in the name of my wife who died of ovarian cancer after a 2 1/2 year battle. I think it will be wonderful for her to she what see continues to do for people as she did here on earth. Personally, I think just because one person is unhappy with his wealth does not mean that every one will. Or, perhaps we should do what the progressives want us to do and that is REDISTRIBUTE. When you get yours, I'm sure that you will do likewise, give it all away. Right?

Hey Newbie, Thanks for the reply. When my husband was alive we had a farm and grew everything and gave to all who needed it. With the economy and the horribly adulterated and chemicalized food supply, maybe more people will begin to grow their own food again. Sure would improve their health. GO RV so my son can help me have a garden again. Gos bless