Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I hope this is not a stupid question but I really just want to be more grounded and educated on this investment especially since after June 30th I been selling many of my dinars…

I’m confused because I had already accepted the realistic fact that this investment may take a lot longer than expected because of the many postings from serious members posting here the facts that besides the release of chapter 7 there are many other things Iraq has to do first before an RV can really happen..

But now I’m still confused when I read postings from serious non Pumper members that still get all excited when something like a currency website don’t show the ICQ in there list?? IRS Story?? Etc etc and all of the sudden RV May be about to hit???

Maybe its me and I’m missing something here so can somebody please take one minute of your time and educate me because I don’t understand how can anybody expect an RV at any soon time or date if its really true that so many other issues have to be resolved first before the remote chance of an RV really happening..

Can everything happen all in one day including RV or Can it really RV without all the so call legal measures they need to do first before an RV??

Again, I’m sorry if this is a dumb question but the postings here are very confusing and all I want to do is be grounded and not believe fairy Pumper tales.

Any real facts good or bad news will be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you

hope this will make a believer out of you

Thursday, April 14th, 2011 at 5:40 am UTC

Posted 45 minutes ago

Singapore says it will tighten its monetary policy in a bid to combat rising energy and food costs.

Thursday's announcement by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the city-state's central bank, marks the third time in a year it has allowed the Singaporean dollar to increase in value. Instead of interest rates, Singapore conducts its monetary policy through its exchange rate, adjusting the dollar's value against an undisclosed basket of currencies.

Consumer prices in Singapore rose five percent or more in the first two months of 2011. The central bank has forecast inflation to rise between three and four percent this year.

As their economies grow at a blistering pace, central banks across Asia have imposed tighter controls on the flow of cash in an effort to control inflation, mainly through higher interest rates.

In a related development, Singapore's trade ministry released a report showing the city-state's economy expanded 23.5 percent on a seasonally adjusted annual rate in the first quarter of 2011, compared to the same period last year. The growth was spurred by a 13.9 percent surge in Singapore's key manufacturing sector.

The government has predicted the city-state's gross domestic product will increase between four and six percent this year.

Tags: Economy, Singapore

Posted in East Asia Pacific

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 2

The money supply is quite large for a RV.

They would be giving a very high value to currency that carries the remnants of past hyper inflation, and that would not help in the long run.

The country needs security, an Army and Air Force to defend it's borders.

Constitutional issues must be resolved to protect Kurdistan

Kuwait's demands must be met to the satisfaction of the UN

A Hydro Carbon Law must be enacted to support oil contracts necessary to benefit from resources

Metering must be expanded and maintained to assure Oil is not being hijacked before reaching it's destination.

Corruption must be addressed credibly and action taken against it's continuance in order to attract investors willing to build out in Iraq.

These are a few of the current obstacles; I am sure others can point out others...

it happens all the time there usually is no one watching ie.(pot of water on the stove)

Hey Rock Star,

You're so cryptic tonight. I'd love to know what exactly is your definition of "it". ;) Is it like - you either have it, or you don't? We all know you have it and you're not sharing. :P

Thanks,

Design Interrupted

I have just received extremely reliable intel that the RV will be announced this week, rate will be $3.41. I cannot give you proof, or tell you who told me.....

God Bless America, America, Bless God!

'MotorCity',

Good evening!

I just checked your 'reputation' here on DV and it is pretty good at 158; however, I am not quite sure if you are being sarcastic or do you actually have a good reliable source?

I am surely hoping you are on the up and up......

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 2

I hope this is not a stupid question but I really just want to be more grounded and educated on this investment especially since after June 30th I been selling many of my dinars…

I’m confused because I had already accepted the realistic fact that this investment may take a lot longer than expected because of the many postings from serious members posting here the facts that besides the release of chapter 7 there are many other things Iraq has to do first before an RV can really happen..

But now I’m still confused when I read postings from serious non Pumper members that still get all excited when something like a currency website don’t show the ICQ in there list?? IRS Story?? Etc etc and all of the sudden RV May be about to hit???

Maybe its me and I’m missing something here so can somebody please take one minute of your time and educate me because I don’t understand how can anybody expect an RV at any soon time or date if its really true that so many other issues have to be resolved first before the remote chance of an RV really happening..

Can everything happen all in one day including RV or Can it really RV without all the so call legal measures they need to do first before an RV??

Again, I’m sorry if this is a dumb question but the postings here are very confusing and all I want to do is be grounded and not believe fairy Pumper tales.

Thank you

Some friendly advise from an old codger.

What are you nuts? You were fortunate enough to have known someone who cared enough about you to inform you about this investment and now your gonna sell out? Do you need the money you invested so bad that your willing to take a loss on the spread to get it? Unless your in dire straights and need the cash then let it ride. Pretend like you threw the money you invested away and don't stress over it. If it hits you will be glad and if it doesn't you will have something to drag out of your sock drawer and show the grandkids in your old age. But, it is my opinion that you will be cashing it out sooner then you think and it won't be for a loss.

• Upvote 1

Thank you

The truth..... Hold your Dinar my friend...

Yes Chapter 7 must be lifted in order for Iraq to defend its wealth. Under chapter 7 sanctions they are not to have a working military. Once its officially lifted, which will not be to much longer. We will have an end to this long awaited answer.... What will the rate be is anyones guess, but just put those pieces of wallpaper away here just a little while longer. You can thank me later! :twothumbs:

Some friendly advise from an old codger.

What are you nuts? You were fortunate enough to have known someone who cared enough about you to inform you about this investment and now your gonna sell out? Do you need the money you invested so bad that your willing to take a loss on the spread to get it? Unless your in dire straights and need the cash then let it ride. Pretend like you threw the money you invested away and don't stress over it. If it hits you will be glad and if it doesn't you will have something to drag out of your sock drawer and show the grandkids in your old age. But, it is my opinion that you will be cashing it out sooner then you think and it won't be for a loss.

'Spec",

Good evening!

I could not have said that any better.........

People, just hand in there your patience is being tested and don't cave into the negative pressures and remember, positive thoughts bring postive results!

Thank you,

GG

'MotorCity',

Good evening!

I just checked your 'reputation' here on DV and it is pretty good at 158; however, I am not quite sure if you are being sarcastic or do you actually have a good reliable source?

Thank you,

GG

Not unless Chapter seven is lifted Or our troops are staying to defend the wealthy country, one of the two must happen.

'MotorCity',

Good evening!

Thank you,

GG

I have just received extremely reliable intel that the RV will be announced this week, rate will be $3.41. I cannot give you proof, or tell you who told me.....

God Bless America, America, Bless God!

Thanks MotorCity for the info....I see you in the forms now and then and if you believe then I will as well. I want everyone to know it would be in line with Sonny1 and his 3 weeks +1 week prediction...+1 MotorCity.

• Upvote 1

This morning i woke to an announcement from a peson i trust and they said that Dinar RVed last thursday and that it would be announced this week in US. Like i said it came from a great source and he said that the RV would be or was $2.62. When i read Moror city's post i was thinking maybe someone knows something the rest of us do not know. I did buy more Dinar today and I'm going to sell some to friends who want it (at my cost) I was told by this e-mail's sender to be patient that something was happening. I do know that the cost of buying dinar has risen much quicker than the Dollar. Am I misinformed or just very ignorant about all this. I guess the answer is that i am still a dreamer and owning iraqi dinar allows me to have that dream. I do lose more money than this playing holdem tourneys so..............

• Downvote 1

Hey Rock Star,

You're so cryptic tonight. I'd love to know what exactly is your definition of "it". ;) Is it like - you either have it, or you don't? We all know you have it and you're not sharing. :P

Thanks,

Design Interrupted

hahaha you know im not i just dont want to get in any more trouble because i like to share the wealth .

I will tell you this DI today i went to another bank to do some paper work(no i wont tell where )just because all the kids on the site will flood them with calls instead of just going down and sitting with a professional knows whats going on .But i digress

This little lady who had my paperwork seen what and where I was using the Financing and she said. My mom owns a compony in Iraq (A Environmental Compony )and after talking a few min. because thats how we do business here in texas. She asked me about Dinar .

So i told here what i had did. And she said her mom did the same thing .

So i pushed the envelop (You know me i told her i would like to cash more before I go ) she opened the screen to a currency page news letter that this bank uses and she said let me ask my manager if they could do it today or at all .She said the Bank site said that it would be released really soon .But as of now her manager did not understand why it said what it said .He said the only reason it would refer them to another dept. is if there was a hold on the currency .(And that means Soon)This is not Chase .

But she did add that she had not even thought to check the site for dinar lately Because her mom is still in iraq.And uses here Dinar for her business .

And this is a small town branch of a very large bank. starts with a B and thats all i will say ;) it happened but you know these people wont believe (3 out of 5 people in this town are in the Oil Industry)they know there S*** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The RockStar

"O" let me add that i checked on the deposit insurance and she said that all of the money in a non interest baring account is covered against every thing even up to 100 mill

Thanks Rock Star,

I knew there was a sweet spot inside you :)

Did you actually get in trouble after your intial posts?

Thanks,

Design Interrupted

Yep and not just with the nice folks on this site (You just never know who is watching ) :D

I like my TS clearance