Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why it hasn't RV'd

ladyintrust

Unfortunately if you read some of the replies you can tell some people are soaking it up and believing it. Logically speaking, if Obama really was the holdup and he is desperate for tax money, would he really be waiting to sign anything that would immediately fill the coffers?

Because right now there is no tax on exchanged currency

just go try it

You are on the Honor system when coming in to the airport (about reporting over $10,000)

and if you went to a money changer an just change 9,999 well you wont be flagged (i do it all the time)

But thats about to change .............

and since there is no law on the books to cover a person changing Millions at a bank in cash (well they are making sure there is no confusion )

Take it for what its worth from people that are trying to shine a light on this for you

Not everybody in the world is out to get you (but when you travel with a monkey on your back your always looking for fle's) :twocents:

Really

Just like that.

Go back to afar.

Show me any proof to what you say.

It has RVed

Show any proof of three tier system.

Just so you get a picture of who you are lieing to.

I have been in Iraq, and have very close friends working there at this very moment.

If it had RVed I would know. And would be willing to travel to cash out.

I am also not unique in that regaurd.

A three tier payout system is just plain BS.

The only way that would work is if thyere were no dinar sales.

Otherwise people that cashed out already would just rebuy.

With just a little effort you can find plenty of dinar for sale.

For someone in the CPA field, you have very little financial sense.

Sorry that was not fair.

You have no financial sense.

Yes give president Obama and Congress a call.

Do you happen to Obama's cell #

Not With out a TS or a DP passport because you cant get it in the country .FACT

So what your saying is tier 3 is the US...There are no other individuals around the world holding dinar...if there were other foreigners holding dinar,President O decides there well being also?????? Mighty big man mighty mighty big man!!!!! Oh geez..

How funny, I have a couple of points to make. 11Bravo. You tha man

First. I told everyone to write there senator and congressman and was called a flat out idiot. I freshly don't care but I do think that, that will be the only way that we get our answers is by bombarding them.

Second, I am with 11Bravo one the stance of, prove to me that others have cashed out. If that's the case I will expose this whole system really fast in the media

Third, a tierd system is bull. All at once

Fourth, you say go open a line of credit at the bank with one mill in dinar. LOL that's the funniest dan thing I have heard all day

Because right now there is no tax on exchanged currency

just go try it

You are on the Honor system when coming in to the airport (about reporting over $10,000)

and if you went to a money changer an just change 9,999 well you wont be flagged (i do it all the time)

But thats about to change .............

You go ahead and change your dinar for cash and don't pay taxes. Is there anything you would like us to bring you in prison?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How funny, I have a couple of points to make. 11Bravo. You tha man

First. I told everyone to write there senator and congressman and was called a flat out idiot. I freshly don't care but I do think that, that will be the only way that we get our answers is by bombarding them.

Second, I am with 11Bravo one the stance of, prove to me that others have cashed out. If that's the case I will expose this whole system really fast in the media

Third, a tierd system is bull. All at once

Fourth, you say go open a line of credit at the bank with one mill in dinar. LOL that's the funniest dan thing I have heard all day

I only have one thing to say.... SHE CRAZY AS HELL!!!

You go ahead and change your dinar for cash and don't pay taxes. Is there anything you would like us to bring you in prison?

You just dont pay attention show me where i said that I( a person that works for the Department of Defense )cashed in dinar and did not pay TAX.

Reading is fundamental

• Upvote 2

I read in one of the posts on friday 7/8 that 5/3 bank, in cincinnatti, was changing dinar for 5.25. I went to 5/3 bank in nashville monday 7/11, called 5/3 in

cincinnatti, their foreign exchange dept, they knew nothing about RV. Is there anywhere we can find out the truth??????????????

I read in one of the posts on friday 7/8 that 5/3 bank, in cincinnatti, was changing dinar for 5.25. I went to 5/3 bank in nashville monday 7/11, called 5/3 in

cincinnatti, their foreign exchange dept, they knew nothing about RV. Is there anywhere we can find out the truth??????????????

Absolutely! Here! The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Home

• Upvote 1

Jeez.... Another person blaming Obama for all their problems in life. The 3 tier is the dumbest thing i've heard yet on this site. So the CBI is just waiting for Obama's say so to change the Rate on their website? Common! Use some common sense. There has been NO RV yet. Just put it in your safe and think of it as a long term investment.

• Upvote 3

Greetings to all...

I have watched quietly from afar for many months.

My husband is a CPA. I have worked in his practice for many years.

We have friends in different places all over the world.

Everyone is wondering why it hasn't RV'd.

It has RV'd. In Iraq if one tries to revalue it they will have 3 zeros taken off. Not a good investment.

There are 3 tiers to this opening up. Tier #1 was the RV for the Corporation of the United States = The Government which includes the current US President and all the former US Presidents.

Tier #2 has opened up and gave all the Congress and Senate their money. Tier 3 is the last level, which includes businesses and individuals.

Guess who has to sign in order for Tier 3 to be opened up? It's not the Iraqi's.... It's President Obama! If one listens to the bantering on the Hill between the Congress and President, it is easy to figure out what carrot Obama is holding out for.... Higher Taxes to pay for everything including the government because they are broke. (Of course, don't get me started on why 500+ people had to go with Michelle to Spain on a vacation. I haven't had a vacation in over 10 years) Back to the rest of the story....

Obama is not going to sign to open this up to us until Congress votes for that tax hike.

How would the White House like it if all who owned Dinar called and left a message for the President to sign the release to open the Dinar because everyone knows he already has his money.. if he wants to be re-elected?

How would Congress like it if all who owned Dinar called and told them they knew they had their money and they want the President to sign the release in order to get theirs-- if they want to be re-elected?

The US People are not as stupid as they who get into those higher positions in government think we are.

I will not give you ANY documentation or Intel about this. Don't even ask. I don't care if you want something from me I will not or cannot give.

However, everyone of you should be smart enough to figure out how to get what everyone wants.

Call the Congress and the President....Or one could go into Wachovia, BOA, or 5/3 Bank and ask what type of Line of Credit they can get with 1 unit ($1M) of Dinar and see what the answer is.

The answer isn't always in Black and White... it can be in Red and Green. You're in the red until you have a LINE OF CREDIT (LOC), then you are in the green. Someone has done this at Wachovia. They were told Wachovia would get in touch with them later to let them know the amount of difference Wachovia would be paying them after it RV'd.

My husband just walked in. I read him this missive. He laughed and concurred and said send it out.

I have never posted before and if I read nasty dumb comments from any of you, as I have in the past, I won't again.

How you all respond to this will show the amount of Finesse and character you have.

Good luck!

I have always thought that Obama was some how behind the RV (duh, to me). He should know that what ever he gets for taxes right now is better than nothing as the country is going down the crapper. IMO it's about timing for him in his re election bid... Just like finding Osama at mid election time. It's all about the game and not about whats right for everyone else...

And yes, good post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Greetings to all...

I have watched quietly from afar for many months.

My husband is a CPA. I have worked in his practice for many years.

We have friends in different places all over the world.

Everyone is wondering why it hasn't RV'd.

It has RV'd. In Iraq if one tries to revalue it they will have 3 zeros taken off. Not a good investment.

There are 3 tiers to this opening up. Tier #1 was the RV for the Corporation of the United States = The Government which includes the current US President and all the former US Presidents.

Tier #2 has opened up and gave all the Congress and Senate their money. Tier 3 is the last level, which includes businesses and individuals.

Guess who has to sign in order for Tier 3 to be opened up? It's not the Iraqi's.... It's President Obama! If one listens to the bantering on the Hill between the Congress and President, it is easy to figure out what carrot Obama is holding out for.... Higher Taxes to pay for everything including the government because they are broke. (Of course, don't get me started on why 500+ people had to go with Michelle to Spain on a vacation. I haven't had a vacation in over 10 years) Back to the rest of the story....

Obama is not going to sign to open this up to us until Congress votes for that tax hike.

How would the White House like it if all who owned Dinar called and left a message for the President to sign the release to open the Dinar because everyone knows he already has his money.. if he wants to be re-elected?

How would Congress like it if all who owned Dinar called and told them they knew they had their money and they want the President to sign the release in order to get theirs-- if they want to be re-elected?

The US People are not as stupid as they who get into those higher positions in government think we are.

I will not give you ANY documentation or Intel about this. Don't even ask. I don't care if you want something from me I will not or cannot give.

However, everyone of you should be smart enough to figure out how to get what everyone wants.

Call the Congress and the President....Or one could go into Wachovia, BOA, or 5/3 Bank and ask what type of Line of Credit they can get with 1 unit ($1M) of Dinar and see what the answer is.

The answer isn't always in Black and White... it can be in Red and Green. You're in the red until you have a LINE OF CREDIT (LOC), then you are in the green. Someone has done this at Wachovia. They were told Wachovia would get in touch with them later to let them know the amount of difference Wachovia would be paying them after it RV'd.

My husband just walked in. I read him this missive. He laughed and concurred and said send it out.

I have never posted before and if I read nasty dumb comments from any of you, as I have in the past, I won't again.

How you all respond to this will show the amount of Finesse and character you have.

Good luck!

As usual more unsubstasiated mublings without a shred of evidence. Vivid imagination but trying to sell us that imagination is:-

Utter tripe!

• Upvote 2