Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why it hasn't RV'd

ladyintrust

Greetings to all...

I have watched quietly from afar for many months.

My husband is a CPA. I have worked in his practice for many years.

We have friends in different places all over the world.

Everyone is wondering why it hasn't RV'd.

It has RV'd. In Iraq if one tries to revalue it they will have 3 zeros taken off. Not a good investment.

There are 3 tiers to this opening up. Tier #1 was the RV for the Corporation of the United States = The Government which includes the current US President and all the former US Presidents.

Tier #2 has opened up and gave all the Congress and Senate their money. Tier 3 is the last level, which includes businesses and individuals.

Guess who has to sign in order for Tier 3 to be opened up? It's not the Iraqi's.... It's President Obama! If one listens to the bantering on the Hill between the Congress and President, it is easy to figure out what carrot Obama is holding out for.... Higher Taxes to pay for everything including the government because they are broke. (Of course, don't get me started on why 500+ people had to go with Michelle to Spain on a vacation. I haven't had a vacation in over 10 years) Back to the rest of the story....

Obama is not going to sign to open this up to us until Congress votes for that tax hike.

How would the White House like it if all who owned Dinar called and left a message for the President to sign the release to open the Dinar because everyone knows he already has his money.. if he wants to be re-elected?

How would Congress like it if all who owned Dinar called and told them they knew they had their money and they want the President to sign the release in order to get theirs-- if they want to be re-elected?

The US People are not as stupid as they who get into those higher positions in government think we are.

I will not give you ANY documentation or Intel about this. Don't even ask. I don't care if you want something from me I will not or cannot give.

However, everyone of you should be smart enough to figure out how to get what everyone wants.

Call the Congress and the President....Or one could go into Wachovia, BOA, or 5/3 Bank and ask what type of Line of Credit they can get with 1 unit ($1M) of Dinar and see what the answer is.

The answer isn't always in Black and White... it can be in Red and Green. You're in the red until you have a LINE OF CREDIT (LOC), then you are in the green. Someone has done this at Wachovia. They were told Wachovia would get in touch with them later to let them know the amount of difference Wachovia would be paying them after it RV'd.

My husband just walked in. I read him this missive. He laughed and concurred and said send it out.

I have never posted before and if I read nasty dumb comments from any of you, as I have in the past, I won't again.

How you all respond to this will show the amount of Finesse and character you have.

Good luck!

Edited by ladyintrust
  • Upvote 24
  • Downvote 15

I have never posted before and if I read nasty dumb comments from any of you, as I have in the past, I won't again.

End Quote

Sounds like a threat... Well... Sort of....

How you all respond to this will show the amount of Finesse and character you have.

End Quote

Basically you're trying to cover your bases and also try to condition the way one might respond to you by giving YOUR indications and parameters on other people's comments. Doesn't make sense.You don't want sincere opinions then.

I guess you have no "character" or "finesse" because you challenge her way of thinking. :lol::lol:

Ha Ha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nicely written. Not buying it. Someone would have leaked out what happened by now. Sorry, I still think sometime in the next three months we will get ours. wink.gif

Good point. Transparency goes both ways, IMO and common sense. Thank you for your post and GLTA. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

One more thing....

When you go into the bank... do not go to the Commercial part of the bank, where the tellers are. Ask for the Private Banking Department.

That is the key.

Blessings from,

Lady

Edited by ladyintrust
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Greetings to all...

It has RV'd. In Iraq if one tries to revalue it they will have 3 zeros taken off. Not a good investment.

There are 3 tiers to this opening up. Tier #1 was the RV for the Corporation of the United States = The Government which includes the current US President and all the former US Presidents.

Tier #2 has opened up and gave all the Congress and Senate their money. Tier 3 is the last level, which includes businesses and individuals.

Guess who has to sign in order for Tier 3 to be opened up? It's not the Iraqi's.... It's President Obama! If one listens to the bantering on the Hill between the Congress and President, it is easy to figure out what carrot Obama is holding out for.... Higher Taxes to pay for everything including the government because they are broke. (Of course, don't get me started on why 500+ people had to go with Michelle to Spain on a vacation. I haven't had a vacation in over 10 years) Back to the rest of the story....

Obama is not going to sign to open this up to us until Congress votes for that tax hike.

How would the White House like it if all who owned Dinar called and left a message for the President to sign the release to open the Dinar because everyone knows he already has his money.. if he wants to be re-elected?

How would Congress like it if all who owned Dinar called and told them they knew they had their money and they want the President to sign the release in order to get theirs-- if they want to be re-elected?

The US People are not as stupid as they who get into those higher positions in government think we are.

I will not give you ANY documentation or Intel about this. Don't even ask. I don't care if you want something from me I will not or cannot give.

However, everyone of you should be smart enough to figure out how to get what everyone wants.

Call the Congress and the President....Or one could go into Wachovia, BOA, or 5/3 Bank and ask what type of Line of Credit they can get with 1 unit ($1M) of Dinar and see what the answer is.

The answer isn't always in Black and White... it can be in Red and Green. You're in the red until you have a LINE OF CREDIT (LOC), then you are in the green. Someone has done this at Wachovia. They were told Wachovia would get in touch with them later to let them know the amount of difference Wachovia would be paying them after it RV'd.

My husband just walked in. I read him this missive. He laughed and concurred and said send it out.

Good luck!

What a crock! I am not going to give ANY info on why this is a crock so don't ask me.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I told them something along these lines two months ago but they wont listen everybody still thinks that it is going to be like swopping money at the airport :rolleyes:

What a crock! I am not going to give ANY info on why this is a crock so don't ask me.

Its people like you that dont need to be in this investment

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

Greetings to all...

Good luck!

YES YES YES.... THANK YOU... I agree 100%!!!!! Hasn't Wachovia been bought out by Wells Fargo...? Thank you for this!!! Sincerely...

• Upvote 1

Greetings to all...

Good luck!

You should really be posting this garbage over at the other Dinar sites. They are sheep and will eat up anything you say. Not here my friend.

• Upvote 3

I told them something along these lines two months ago but they wont listen everybody still thinks that it is going to be like swopping money at the airport :rolleyes:

Its people like you that dont need to be in this investment

You mean people like me that reads BS easily? Sorry if I burst your little bubble but she is full of crap.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lady, you are an idiot. It's people like this that makes me not want to visit the site evey day. I guess she thinks we are all dumb enough to believe her.

Unfortunately if you read some of the replies you can tell some people are soaking it up and believing it. Logically speaking, if Obama really was the holdup and he is desperate for tax money, would he really be waiting to sign anything that would immediately fill the coffers?

• Upvote 3

Great advice....if your goal is to get a bunch of people laughed at...I'm sure your supper secret information is valid....but Obama has no authority over the CBI or their monetary policies....as much as he would like to....he doesn't even have control over our Fed Reserve...but it was a funny story to read.

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately if you read some of the replies you can tell some people are soaking it up and believing it. Logically speaking, if Obama really was the holdup and he is desperate for tax money, would he really be waiting to sign anything that would immediately fill the coffers?

It has to be something.....people will divert to the easiest thing to believe. It does seem odd that our government is taking their sweet a$$ time to get the budget done. But I seriously have a hard time believing that it is connected at all.

There are no tiers and Obama has nothing to do with any hold up of the RV and he certainly does not have anything to sign off on pertaining to this RV.

If this stuff you actually believe regardless of the fact the evidence proves this is not even true, I sure wouldn't ever consider you to touch my taxes. With this kind of misinformation I can only imagine the potential issues there could be dealing with the IRS because of some BS misunderstanding of your logic.

It has to be something.....people will divert to the easiest thing to believe. It does seem odd that our government is taking their sweet a$$ time to get the budget done. But I seriously have a hard time believing that it is connected at all.

They do this every time they have to get a budget passed. This is nothing new and very common. Look how many times they just went through this year alone.

Obama has nothing to do with the RV. Nada! Zip! Zero! These IRS offices opening up on Saturdays has nothing at all to do with this RV. Nada! Zip! Zero!

Edited by PartyTime
  • Upvote 2

Really

Just like that.

Go back to afar.

Show me any proof to what you say.

It has RVed

Show any proof of three tier system.

Just so you get a picture of who you are lieing to.

I have been in Iraq, and have very close friends working there at this very moment.

If it had RVed I would know. And would be willing to travel to cash out.

I am also not unique in that regaurd.

A three tier payout system is just plain BS.

The only way that would work is if thyere were no dinar sales.

Otherwise people that cashed out already would just rebuy.

With just a little effort you can find plenty of dinar for sale.

For someone in the CPA field, you have very little financial sense.

Sorry that was not fair.

You have no financial sense.

Yes give president Obama and Congress a call.

Do you happen to Obama's cell #

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 6

There are a lot of unknown possibilities out there...anybody else want to exit their comfort zone and give an opinion why it hasn't materialized? Regardless of what you post you will probably be bashed. :huh: I ain't got a clue!!