Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Frank26 Conf. Call***

easyrider

Got a text version, easy?

Thanks.

not sure what you mean but they usualy have a transcript after the call it hasnt started yet. When i get it ill post the recorded link or put the transcript up unless Ron beats me to it.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Thanks, easyrider! I almost forgot, having so much fun with my grandkids here at our cottage in Harbor Springs, Michigan...my son in law was laid off from his computer tech job at Wells Fargo in Charlotte, NC, and is here for a visit. When this RV's, I will be able to employ him full time at his specialty, which is custom building and finish carpentry. His hobby is photography, especially pictures of his three girls.

• Upvote 2

Franks call is tonight in about 30 minutes

for anyone who is interested.

I was able to L00k into the future.

Call goes like this.

The rv has happened again, this is the third and last time, soem are cashing in but only at secret locations, I see a window for us to cash in around July 11, or July 15, or Aug 1, or Nov 11, BUT no later then Dec 25. I do not see this going past new years.

There, I just saved everyone 45 minutes worth of real time

Edited by k98nights
removed dinar site url
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 11

Call goes like this.

The rv has happened again, this is the third and last time, soem are cashing in but only at secret locations, I see a window for us to cash in around July 11, or July 15, or Aug 1, or Nov 11, BUT no later then Dec 25. I do not see this going past new years.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Call goes like this.

I have never seen a post where FRANK has said it has RV'ed... maybe some of the others that get on the call like Darlene... but it doesn't seem like Delta has made any such claims so your kind of in accurate... now people like Toni, bluewolf, and of course our pal Okie then yes that is accurate. But all in all this is a good summary of the speculation you are bound to hear on the conference call. I'm only wanting to know what they interpret the latest goings ons to be.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The reasoning was that only a mod or Adam himself could get away with the things Slade post,

I can understand her reasoning. Not saying it is true, just repeating what some think.

well if Adam is a troll then it might be but i highly doubt that.

Edited by easyrider

Call goes like this.

LOL! AGREED!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Call goes like this.

:lmao:

Hysterical !!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

LOL! AGREED!

LOL Louder.....no George....no deltas Shabbibi translation by 6/30, no hair regrowth product you're endorsing growing your bald spot, and the IRS opening on a Saturday is not related to Iraq.......sorry Frank and Okie, not everything that happens in life is tied to Iraq revaluing their currency.....

• Upvote 1

If you have anything nice to say about people, why don't you just shut up!!!!!!! I just can't believe all the negativity. You know Frank is a Christian so if you don't believe what he stands for then don't bother with any postings that hold his name!!! Thank you......Rederic

Sorry, I meant to say "if you DON't have anything nice to say"

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

If you have anything nice to say about people, why don't you just shut up!!!!!!! I just can't believe all the negativity. You know Frank is a Christian so if you don't believe what he stands for then don't bother with any postings that hold his name!!! Thank you......Rederic

Sorry, I meant to say "if you DON't have anything nice to say"

Practice what you preach then .. Yours is just another arrogant first post..... Common sense would dictate that in the beginning you 'd be kinda tiptoeing around instead of spitting sentences.and telling people to shut up....

Just a friendly advice.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I'm a newbie to DinarVets, but I've been involved with RV since '09. Some folks here are good people, while others apparently get their cookies by lambasting others. Has Frank's conference call ended yet? He means well, but sometimes gets a bit long winded. Hoping for something to happen for our "good" ASAP!