Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRS offices

The RockStar

This is a little known rumor BUT it may be true!!!!!!!!

This new offices could be the way that the UST is going to collect tax on all the cash transactions that are sent out of the country by Foreign Nationals ie.There is a lot of cash that gets sent with no tax on it ........

And yes even in Iraq (you wouldn't expect anything else of a American Territory )ie.

so without saying enough to get me in trouble. I will just say anything is possible.

And with Wells Fargo denying any knowledge of the dinar .(well can i just say WesterUnion )the only way to send money fast.....Hahahahahahahahahaha.......... :D :D :D :D :D

remember who said it first

The RockStar

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 15

As anything is possible...we shall see.

Btw, this rumor is old news from Okie.

http://miller.house.gov/UploadedFiles/Capitol_Connection_July_8_2011.pdf

Nationwide IRS Open House

On Saturday, July 16, 2011, the Internal Revenue Service will be hosting a nationwide Open House to

provide free assistance to taxpayers who need help resolving tax problems. IRS personnel will be available

on-site, or by telephone, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time, to aid taxpayers regarding issues involving

notices and payments, return preparation, audits, disaster information, tax law information, and a variety of

other issues. To locate a participating Taxpayer Assistance Center nearest you, visit the IRS website at

www.irs.gov, or call: 1-800-906-9887. For more information on this or issues concerning other federal

agencies, contact Congressman Miller’s Brea office at (714) 257-1142.

well just wait and see they are adding offices

and they have never tried to collect tax before from illegal aliens but there going to now...........FACT

As anything is possible...we shall see.

Btw, this rumor is old news from Okie.

Hmm i dont remember anybody maintaining that Iraq is set to become a territory

Just like Puerto Rico

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I've only notices you saying that you've already benefited in some way, Rockstar. Must you be so cryptic? If your "inside deals" are really done, what could possibly get you in trouble? Just sayin.

Because when talking about the FED. GOV.(that i worked for)They tend to frown on divulging info to the masses

and yes Okie may not care about the people he gets in trouble by talking to much but i do.If you had a secret in your 5 person family(that no one knew )but the next day you went to work and your friend asked you about it (well you know it came from 1 of the other 4)......... :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Because when talking about the FED. GOV.(that i worked for)They tend to frown on divulging info to the masses

and yes Okie may not care about the people he gets in trouble by talking to much but i do.If you had a secret in your 5 person family(that no one knew )but the next day you went to work and your friend asked you about it (well you know it came from 1 of the other 4)......... :blink:

so hold on... you believe with all that you are, that this is going down soon?

Hard to believe the US govt would hire all of the new agents because there is a slight possibility that the IQD might RV. IMO they are going to go after the tax cheats and start auditing more to generate more money. Its a business and to make money you need to spend and invest money. I may be wrong.

• Upvote 1

I've only notices you saying that you've already benefited in some way, Rockstar. Must you be so cryptic? If your "inside deals" are really done, what could possibly get you in trouble? Just sayin.

And just so you know My deal is not a (inside deal) Its striate up business .

Everybody has benefited in what I do. I have, and are still .Working for the men and women of USA armed forces.

Know what you are talking about when you step to a big dog(we bite)

Respectfully,

Randall

aka, The RockStar

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The irs offices are open 8 to 4 everyday just look up their number in phone book. They will be more than happy to take your money off your hands. I know there are alot of what I call 9 to fivers in this investment. I would suggest you find a quailified cpa and tax lawyer before even considering contacting irs. Take it for what its worth. For the 9 to fivers the irs steals your money before you know its gone and since you never had it, you dont miss it thats the reason this country is in such a mess. Now when your standing there, with them with your money in hand and they take 35% right off the top and you start writting checks to them, you might just have a little different opinion when little o starts giving money away, ie 4 billion to egypt ect. Also if anybody needs help in spending their money just contact me, cause I can spend your money real good, and be happy too. Again take it for what its worth, JMO go rv!!1 :D

Hard to believe the US govt would hire all of the new agents because there is a slight possibility that the IQD might RV. IMO they are going to go after the tax cheats and start auditing more to generate more money. Its a business and to make money you need to spend and invest money. I may be wrong.

All they got to do to find the biggest tax cheat in U.S. is to go find the sec. of treasury office, he might be in his office. His name is Tim Geithner they could make their first arrest without even leaving their offices!! Go RV : :lol::lol:

I have only read one of RockStar's threads.

He seems like an idiot.

Well then maybe you should read some more before you judge some of us have more info than you do.

The IRS offices are being set up in the gulf coast states because of the oil spill; has nothing to do with the dinars.

And its not just because of the oil spill 70% of all work going on in America rite now is in the gulf states and thats a lot of off the book cash transactions . for undocumented workers or what ever else you want to call them.

But if you think its just so they can help you file your taxes HMM ok we will see.

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just read through all five of your threads you have started.

I stand corrected, you do not seem like an idiot.

You are an idiot.

and just what makes you a expert on idiots .

you must be one and you just think you met another

O and i have seen 10k note I have one and a 5k and 4 -1k and you are correct they do not circulate but where you are wrong a 10k note is worth a lot more than 10k and you cant just buy one without being a privet collector

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

10k note is worth a lot more than 10k ...

Only to the idiot that would pay more than 10k. Take it to the bank, and they will only give you 10k.

How much did you pay for yours?

• Upvote 1

Hi RockStar... You're at it well again. Obama has definitely signed the release... part of the release docs are to authorize to put IRS offices in Iraq. For those that don't fight IRS Auditors every few months as I do, they may not know there are IRS offices and IRS Agents in all different countries in the World, sniffing around trying to make sure everyone who is a US Citizen is paying their tax on money they make.

It also seems that Ch 7 has been lifted from Iraq with the Shell Oil deal being signed, and the UN money being distributed 30 June, these all according to my CPA hubby who used to be a TAX EXAMINER for IRS in New York and an AZ State Auditor.

For all of you who hate paying taxes... just think of it as paying rent to walk on the land and use the infra-structure on the land. That's how we look at it when we make our payment to IRS each year.

To all of you who think Tier 1, 2 and 3 are bunk... haven't heard of the Public and the Private Side in Banking and in Government. Private Banking is not the commercial side where the tellers are, it's either at an off-site location or is upstairs or at the back of the bank. Most will not be able to get the information about cashing in from the phone. They need to physically go to the bank and see about either a LOC or exchange possibility. With a business person getting a $ 2M LOC on 1 Unit of Dinar, it seems an individual could get at least $ 250 - 500K -- just a thought, from someone who really understands the Highest Finance in the world and understand how it works.

The RV seems to be coming soon. Happy thoughts for all. Go RV!

• Upvote 3

I'm a CPA who does LOTS of tax work. These are NOT addresses of "new" offices. They are addresses of existing IRS offices.

True, true. There are also offices being set up in Iraq for the first time and then probably some others again set up that were suspended due to the Dictator being in power.

Go RV!

I'm a CPA who does LOTS of tax work. These are NOT addresses of "new" offices. They are addresses of existing IRS offices.

ya i said that and no one listens...they are all stuck in their blissful ignorance!

they are not open this saturday JUST to collect money from regular yearly taxes or help people out.....that makes no sense....there is no reason to SPEND EXTRA MONEY ON WAGES AND UTILITIES FOR THAT DAY, money that the gov doesn't have, to bring in taxes from members of an economy that is SHITTY(a.k.a hardly any tax money from poor americans!)

USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its really not hard to figure out!

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 2

and just what makes you a expert on idiots .

you must be one and you just think you met another

O and i have seen 10k note I have one and a 5k and 4 -1k and you are correct they do not circulate but where you are wrong a 10k note is worth a lot more than 10k and you cant just buy one without being a privet collector

Sorry there Sparky ... I'm NO private collector and I have 5K and 10K notes, in fact I have 500, 1K, 5K, 10K and 25K notes - so I have no clue what you are harping on about. By the way for someone supposedly in business, your spelling is less than impressive, and would turn me off from wanting to do any kind of business with you.

• Upvote 3